Who has bought some new shoes

gj

My girlfriend just bought me a new pair of peeptoe (brand) stilettos, 14cm heel with a 2.5cm platform. They're a bit higher than my other pairs, but I guess that just means I need to wear them more!

http://peeptoe.verbsite.net/__data/a2c20e6adc26ec07390d143924a9ad11.jpg

http://www.peeptoeshoes.com.au/item/miss-sarah--black

I love them to bits If you decide that you do not want them pas them on to me. I got a pair similar to those, just with a 2 cm heel lower. Wear them so often, they are so comfortable.

Office ship internationally. The boots are really classy and very well made in Brazil. They were £120 when not in the sale.

They have them in your size, UK 8 in black patent croc and leopard pony skin, but be super quick as they only have a few pairs left!!!

Thanks,

Ben

Thanks but with the postage here to us the shoes are then about dubble the price. Sigh:mecry:

My girlfriend just bought me a new pair of peeptoe (brand) stilettos, 14cm heel with a 2.5cm platform. They're a bit higher than my other pairs, but I guess that just means I need to wear them more!

http://peeptoe.verbsite.net/__data/a2c20e6adc26ec07390d143924a9ad11.jpg

http://www.peeptoeshoes.com.au/item/miss-sarah--black

Very very nice.

Hello Jamduf, They are beautiful, really like the style, I took the trouble to loo Enjoy them. .k again and they have them in red, and another without the platform, again in red. At 5" heel that would be perfect for me. With a G/F who buys you shoes like these, you must be in heaven, or even better place. Lead me to it. I am being a bit more "lucky" just lately as I am wearing mine around the house, against Her wishes. Muddypaws.

I'm a newbie here, so be gentle with me. :) I've had a liking for high heels since I was a teenager and in fact (before my feet grew larger to a size 10) I used to try on several pairs of my mum's sandals whenever she was out. The feeling I used to have was one of - well, it's very hard to describe, but sheer elation comes pretty close to it. I've just taken the plunge and bought my first pair of high heels on eBay, a pair of "Juliet" sandals which I can't wait to receive and try on, although I won't be wearing them outside just yet! With finding this group, it's nice to know that I wasn't alone with my teenage try-ons. For any girls reading this, what are your thoughts of men in high heels?

I love them to bits If you decide that you do not want them pas them on to me. I got a pair similar to those, just with a 2 cm heel lower. Wear them so often, they are so comfortable.

I've got a few pairs of 'Peeptoe Miss' brand shoes. I really like them. I have some Miss Buckinghams (in my avatar), so Miss Sohos and I just got the jade Miss Luxury. My wife pointed out the sight to me a while ago and I'm crazy about their shoes.

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

I've got a few pairs of 'Peeptoe Miss' brand shoes. I really like them. I have some Miss Buckinghams (in my avatar), so Miss Sohos and I just got the jade Miss Luxury. My wife pointed out the sight to me a while ago and I'm crazy about their shoes.

You're very lucky! My girlfriend has 8 or 10 pairs of peeptoes, and they only do a couple of styles in my size (42). I love the miss Buckingham style. I'm waiting for miss Monroe to come into stock in 42 and i'll snap up a pair! They're beautiful heels.

and @muddypaws, I am definitely in heaven. A beautiful girl who loves shoes and loves me wearing them! What more can we ask for?

I just got an email saying I've won the bid for 2 pair of Elle 5 inch pumps, one black, one white. Can't wait to get them.

Just recieved these. this brings my collection of heels to 8 pair.

These are the highest heels I own. A bit difficult to walk in.

Was looking for a pair of classic pumps at a good price and found these at Aldo.

http://www.aldoshoes.com/ca-eng/clearance/womens-shoes/heels/78255767-douvier/92

I know most closed toe shoes from Aldo runs narrow but

the salesgirl told me these were made wider than usual.

So I ordered them. Will see in a few days...Can't wait !

post-14338-13352293345_thumb.jpg

Just recieved these. this brings my collection of heels to 8 pair.

These are the highest heels I own. A bit difficult to walk in.

Hi there they are pretty. You know I have two pairs of 5" and cannot wait to get home in the afternoon to wear them, also have a pair of Pleasers Indulge, what a pleasure to walk in them. I found out that I tend to get heels that is higher and higher, are looking for a pair of 6 to 7" heels. If they are to difficult to walk in and a UK 8 you can always end them to me. LOL

Hi all,

I know that this is not exactly matching the topic, but I wonder If any of you could help me. I found these http://www.aldoshoes.com/uk/clearance/womens-shoes/heels/69617340-frimeli/97 at Aldo's which I would really like to have as replacement for my pair of street heels that are totally worn out. Unfortunatelly, I had to learn that they do not ship to Germany. My question now would be: Is there any UK fellow heeler willing to help me in a way that I could make them ship to him and he would forward them to me. Of course, I would pay (in advance) for shipment from UK to Germany.

So in case any of you is willing to help me, I would very much appreciate if you sent me a pm.

regards,

softmover

Hi all,

I know that this is not exactly matching the topic, but I wonder If any of you could help me. I found these http://www.aldoshoes.com/uk/clearance/womens-shoes/heels/69617340-frimeli/97 at Aldo's which I would really like to have as replacement for my pair of street heels that are totally worn out. Unfortunatelly, I had to learn that they do not ship to Germany. My question now would be: Is there any UK fellow heeler willing to help me in a way that I could make them ship to him and he would forward them to me. Of course, I would pay (in advance) for shipment from UK to Germany.

So in case any of you is willing to help me, I would very much appreciate if you sent me a pm.

regards,

softmover

I like those! Hope it works out for you.

Charlie

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying

Wow they are very nice Wile_E_Coyot Got these myself today. My first pair of pumps bit plain but I like them. Will forever remember buying these You never forget you're first love :silly:

post-29348-133522933603_thumb.jpg

In the process of becoming the person I always was...but didn't dare to let her come out

Wow they are very nice Wile_E_Coyot

Got these myself today.

My first pair of pumps bit plain but I like them.

Will forever remember buying these

You never forget you're first love :silly:

Bravo! You can NEVER go wrong with the classic black pump which, for my money, is THE sexiest shoe around! Nothing at all plain about 'em!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Wow they are very nice Wile_E_Coyot

Got these myself today.

My first pair of pumps bit plain but I like them.

Will forever remember buying these

You never forget you're first love :silly:

Congratulations on your purchase. The great thing about a pair of pumps like those is that they go with so many different outfits of clothing. Have fun with your new pumps.