Who has bought some new shoes

gj

I just bought my first shoes from Nine West, after reading about them extensively on HH Place. I bought the Xan wedges and the Versell stiletto slides, both in size 12. The Xan wedges don't show 12 available any more. They are listed as a 4 inch heel - mine are about 4.5 inches at the back. The Versell slides are listed as 4 in. heels with a 1/2 in. platform, but mine are 5 3/8 in. at the back. They have a really small heel tip - about 5/16 inch. The leather uppers really smell nice! They are also now on sale.

post-28-133522914823_thumb.jpg

post-28-133522914827_thumb.jpg

Greetings BobHH :-)

Nice shoes. I like the stiletto slides.

Lucky for you Nine West carry size 12 in your area.

Here they stops at size 10. It is quite unfortunate because they have nice shoes :P

BTW, did you notice you got 1000 post ?

Congrats :)

Yes! I missed these at Aldo last time around, but they came out again. This time they had my size, and if they didn't have them in the store I would have ordered them online. So comfortable!

post-2079-133522914836_thumb.jpg

Lady of the House arrived yesterday.....took them out of box and looked like they'd never fit, EU41, compared to my natural UK9; the toe box looks far too slim however they are rather deceptive. Were a bit tight on my little toes but a day in the stretchers has done wonders. Have spent all evening in them and not a single hot spot or numb toe; even my little toe on my right foot that I've damaged is quite happy, which makes me really happy. :)

R

Woo, hoo,

me again........and again!

So, just over a month since I bought the Carvelas in Manchester.

As the Brits may have noticed, Debenhams had a short, 20% off sale last week, with a substantial selection of shoes included. Saw a couple of pairs I liked; Multistraps and Satin Bows but only bought the Satin Bows (really should have bought both!).

Anyway, have just been browsing and the good old cookies have come into play and the Office website popped up, so had to have a look and found the Lady of the House for sale at £15 down from £70! so had to buy.....well would have been rude not to, would have preferred the brown but blacks good for me. Had to buy UK8 but I have come to love the feel of a firm fitting pair of heels.

Now that makes........17 pairs

Richard

I just bought a pair of MaryJanes from walmart. They are made by L.E.I I can say these are the most comfortable shoe's I own and that's no lie. They have a 3.5 heel that's nice and thick and stable and are a very good looking shoe for something that came from Walmart. I think these shoe's will look really good with jean's and a skirt both. We shall see. Here is a picture of the shoe's I took with my cell phone so it's not the greatest picture. Enjoy! This picture does not do the shoe any justice. This has got to be the best looking shoe I have. Once I get a chance I will post a better picture of them.

post-18403-133522915263_thumb.jpg

Ok so here is a slightly better picture of my new shoe's. The picture is it hard to see but the shoe is a dull black with a dull gray strap and piping around the shoe. and for a shoe that has over a 3" heel they are vary comfortable.

post-18403-133522915307_thumb.jpg

Great pair of shoes. Please let us know all about them. :)

Not much more to say that the website doesn't already tell us. Except that the heel measures 4 1/2". Anything else you wanna know just ask.

Not much more to say that the website doesn't already tell us. Except that the heel measures 4 1/2". Anything else you wanna know just ask.

Nice shoes! Do plan on wearing them out?

real men wear heels

That is a shame Wile. I really like those a lot. I was about to ask where you got them so I could get a pair, but chances are if you got them locally (in France), it would not be very cost effective for me, hehe... Ahh well :)

My new recent purchases Black hidden platform pumps, but i got the matte black leather, not patent. Guess - Carrie, also matte black and a cool pair of red open toe platforms so hard to choose what to wear now !

These arrived today. Nice craftsmanship, although my blue patent Argentine knock-offs have little to envy on these Louboutins -besides the size, of course-. Very, very comfortable. Size 42 (IT) insole measures 28.2cm, heel is 11.4cm -4.5"-.

post-333-133522915425_thumb.jpg

post-333-133522915432_thumb.jpg

post-333-13352291568_thumb.jpg

post-333-133522915694_thumb.jpg

post-333-133522915709_thumb.jpg