Who has bought some new shoes

gj

Was looking for a comfortable pair to wear with my Capri pants. Found these at Aldo Shoes last weekend (The heel is 3¼" high) But the weather is still too cold to wear them outside yet. Will have to wait a little bit more... Happy heeling all !

post-14338-133522910847_thumb.jpg

I just bought 2 pairs of shoes on Internet one pair of pumps and the other boots but the heels are a dream to wear and I love them. They came from Zappos.

post-5557-133522910859_thumb.jpg

I also feel it's time to end gender based clothing that men should have the same fashion rights as the woman have enjoyed for 60 years. Equality in Fashion!

Whynotmentoo, They are beautiful. I saw a pair with a thick MJ strap like those in RED from KG in TKMaxx about 12 months ago. They too were a dream, but the asking price was £100. So they went back on the shelf!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure you will spend many hours in them

Muddypaws.

Thanks for the positive comments! She doesn't know they are for me. The heels are real leather and very soft so they are very nice to wear. :smile:

Are you planning on telling her that you really like the shoes and that they are very nice to wear?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Here are my latest acquisition. They are Ann Marino shiny faux snakeskin sandals with a modest 3 1/2" heel. They are $40 and were purchased at Winners here in Canada. They are very comfortable to walk in and the somewhat lower heel makes them a perfect everyday summer shoe. Now I need to find some outfits to wear them with.

post-3002-133522910913_thumb.jpg

post-3002-133522910919_thumb.jpg

Here are my latest acquisition. They are Ann Marino shiny faux snakeskin sandals with a modest 3 1/2" heel. They are $40 and were purchased at Winners here in Canada. They are very comfortable to walk in and the somewhat lower heel makes them a perfect everyday summer shoe. Now I need to find some outfits to wear them with.

Great shoes! Perfect for summer. Nice choice

I just bought 2 pairs of shoes on Internet one pair of pumps and the other boots but the heels are a dream to wear and I love them. They came from Zappos.

Oh wow, those are gorgeous! Have fun wearing them!

@ imroter: That's nice! Pity she doesn't know they are for you though, pretty likely would have given a nice reaction (if she's that cute :smile:)

Hi Everyone!!

I have three new pairs to tell you about all of which came from Bakers in the last 20 days.

The first is a wedge sandal called "TRISTA" which has exactly a 5" heel great for taking walks, driving around, etc.

The second is a platform pump in pink (actually more of a salmon color) with a wide ankle strap and a 6" heel which I got to match an Apt.9 dress I got at Kohls that has lavender and salmon in it. This shoe is "SWEETHEART".

The third is the patent white version of "VICTORIA", a classic closed-toe pump with a 6" heel. I have this same shoe in electric blue suede.

http://www.bakersshoes.com/product.aspx?c=396&p=151592

http://www.bakersshoes.com/product.aspx?c=318&p=158954

http://www.bakersshoes.com/product.aspx?c=295&p=140391

I'd sure like to know the way to easily upload pictures instead of links because it looked confusing to me. I tried to save pictures into MyPictures then move as attachments into my message and I kept getting more and more screens! ANyways, here's some more choices from Bakers I hope to be wearing next month when I get the chance to dress up and step up.

HappyinHeels

post-18145-133522910983_thumb.gif

post-18145-133522910988_thumb.jpg

post-18145-133522910988_thumb.jpg

Hi Everyone!!

I have three new pairs to tell you about all of which came from Bakers in the last 20 days.

The first is a wedge sandal called "TRISTA" which has exactly a 5" heel great for taking walks, driving around, etc.

The second is a platform pump in pink (actually more of a salmon color) with a wide ankle strap and a 6" heel which I got to match an Apt.9 dress I got at Kohls that has lavender and salmon in it. This shoe is "SWEETHEART".

The third is the patent white version of "VICTORIA", a classic closed-toe pump with a 6" heel. I have this same shoe in electric blue suede.

I'd sure like to know the way to easily upload pictures instead of links because it looked confusing to me. I tried to save pictures into MyPictures then move as attachments into my message and I kept getting more and more screens! ANyways, here's some more choices from Bakers I hope to be wearing next month when I get the chance to dress up and step up.

HappyinHeels

Hello Happy,

I like your choices, especially the last one.

If you want to put your pics on here, use the quote button, and click on the paper clip then you get a window to browse the files and then select the ones you want and upload..

easy now.

Muddypaws.:smile:

Great shoes you've got there HappyinHeels! My favourite of those 3 being the Victoria model! they're just amazing, i wouldn't mind a pair for myself in the blush patent! hope to hear about you wearing these out and about! heelguy

Greetings HappyHeels :-)

Those are very nice shoes. I'm sure you will enjoy wearing them all.

I agree with you about the wedge. They will be the most comfortable.

I attached the pictures of your new shoes to this post so others can see them.

Happy heeling !

post-14338-133522910994_thumb.jpg

post-14338-133522910996_thumb.jpg

post-14338-133522910998_thumb.jpg

I had some gift certificates lying around unused so i decided to go shoe shopping today. It was a really nice day to shop, warm weather and lots of lovely girls on heels outside and in the shops. I saw a lot of girls wearing heels that i also have. I took my time browsing the stores and no-one seemed to notice/care that i was a man browsing in the high heels section. I ended up buying this pair black hidden platform peeptoes at van Haren. They have a lot of great shoes and they are quite cheap. The quality is pretty good for what they cost. And they almost always fit perfectly and are suitable for wider men feet. It's my favourite store! :)

post-21458-133522911009_thumb.jpg

post-21458-133522911013_thumb.jpg

post-21458-133522911016_thumb.jpg

Nice shoes ! While I am not very fond of "peep-toe" styles, except leisure style wedge heeled sandals, I like those. Now, where to wear them, and with what outfit? Please let us know where you are planning on wearing them and how you are going to dress.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hi Everyone!!

HappyinHeels

Those are great high heels, especially the last pair pictured. I have been looking for a pair like those, so I will go look on the Baker's website. Thank you for sharing with us.

Nice shoes ! While I am not very fond of "peep-toe" styles, except leisure style wedge heeled sandals, I like those. Now, where to wear them, and with what outfit?

Please let us know where you are planning on wearing them and how you are going to dress.

I'm wearing them whenever i feel like it. And it will probably be with a pair of slim fit jeans and a tshirt and when it's colder a vest or sweater. :P And it's going to be at home. I'm enjoying them in private :)

Hi Everyone!!

HappyinHeels

HiH, those are some of the sexiest heels I have ever seen! The Victoria is a new fave. :-)

Hi All!

danielp6406-Thanks for the TRISTA upload assist, I appreciate that!

DawnHH,Bubba136,heels4toni,roniinheels-

Thanks to all of you (and others I missed) for the nice compliments as I feel it at least validates my choices and sense of style. I'm still working on where I'll go exactly that second weekend of May. The trouble is I don't want to go alone. We'll see how it actually works out.

HappyinHeels

Just curious, are you sure about those heel heights:

You Baker w/s

Trista 5" 5 3/8"

Sweetheart 6" 5 1/4"

Victoria 6" 5 1/4"

Seems like some significant differences.

jwhite44*****

I guesstimated the Trista since I didn't have the shoe in front of me as I posted. It is very close to 5 3/8" as you say.

The SWEETHEART measures 5 11/16" toe to tap and with the heel cushion the effective height is 5 3/4".

The VICTORIA measures 5 3/4" from toe to tap and with the heel cushion the effective height is 5 15/16" which is pretty darn close to 6".

The shoe industry frequently publishes heel heights for shoes in sizes US7 or US8. If you wear a US11 or 12 then YOUR heel height may be 1/4 to 1/2 or more higher than in the smaller sizes. It is one benefit of having a larger shoe size than the average person the shoe industry is targeting.

Hope these updated "shoe specs" answered your question. But, don't take my word for it----order one or all of these three today and have your own adventure!

HappyinHeels

Daisuki: Nice shoes! They look great! Now do something about those horrid socks! :P

By the by, I see you're still using your Sylia Stingray avatar. Cool!

Yeah, those socks have since been retired. They were old and seeing the writing like that is just horrible. I usually wear these types of shoes w/o socks or with white socks. I'm not sure athletic socks are a much better solution though!

As for the avatar, yeah, I remember coloring it years ago as it was a B/W image. I don't watch as much anime as I once did, but I think I will leave it as-is for now. I have a bunch more avatars/images on a site somewhere. You should see the Sailor Mars one! I will see what I can find and post in another thread, if you are interested.

To get back on topic, I bought these a few days after I got the Princess pumps, as I thought that the Princess ones were too pointed. I am using a stock photo, to spare you all more pictures of socks! :)

These are patent, so they are a bit stiffer. The heel is lower, but I like wearing lower heels and flats (3" or less). As long as they are comfortable and look good from the top, that's the main thing. Still, I don't know what color socks to wear with these. :sad:

post-909-133522911072_thumb.jpg

Bought these the other day at the ridiculously low pricew of $5. Made by Nina. Size 11, 4" heel. I know not everyone like peep toes, but these are realtively comfortable and I love the two small straps across the toe area. Sorry about the blurry shots. Don't know why that was happening! The last one at least is clear.

post-99-133522911116_thumb.jpg

post-99-13352291112_thumb.jpg

post-99-133522911123_thumb.jpg

post-99-133522911125_thumb.jpg

post-99-133522911127_thumb.jpg