Who has bought some new shoes

gj

Bought these the other day...but these are realtively comfortable...

Sorry about the blurry shots. Don't know why that was happening!...

Those are very nice shoes RonC :-)

May I know why you said "these are relatively comfortable" ?

What makes them not as comfortable as you would expect ?

About the blurry shots, I guess you are taking pictures in front of a mirror ?

If so, the autofocus adjust itself to the mirror, not the shoes.

You may want to use the manual focus instead...

Bought these the other day at the ridiculously low pricew of $5. Made by Nina. Size 11, 4" heel. I know not everyone like peep toes, but these are realtively comfortable and I love the two small straps across the toe area. Sorry about the blurry shots. Don't know why that was happening! The last one at least is clear.

I like those a lot. They're my size too. Fortune shined upon you there.

Thanks to all for the nice comments. Danielp6406, I say reasonably comfortable because a size 11 is really a bit too small for me. I wouldn't want to go out walking in these, but for an hour or two around the house, I can manage. Actually, I'm finding that for in-house wear, I actually get some bit of enjoyment out of having shoes that fit a bit snug. Can't explain that, but I do. As far as the pciutres go, yes, I am using a mirror. Camera is auto-focus, so I can't do it manually. I think the real problem here is that the camera went to digital zoom. Digital zoom tends to be grainy in most instances, so I'm hoping that was the problem. This is a new camera, and I'd hate to have it be bad!

RonC:-) Thats a good looking pair of peep-toes that you purchased and look fantastic on you. Besides that, the price was certainly right. Noone would pass a pair of shoes up at that price unless they were crazy. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Here is my latest pair. I got it today from Spring Shoes. (Extremely comfortable)

Unfortunately, I cannot wear them because it is snowing here !!! (34°F)

( They forecast the same tomorrow...Will have to wait for Thursday )

Can you believe yesterday I was doing my lawn wearing only a t-shirt ?

post-14338-133522911441_thumb.jpg

DanielP6406:-) But that gives you more time to break them in around the house until the weather changes and you can wear them out in public with a fitting outfit to combine them with. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Hi All!!

Subsequent to my "Victoria" purchase a couple weeks ago I had a Bakers coupon valid 23-29 April for 25% off any sandal so I went by partly for redemption of the coupon but also to say farewell to an associate there who is returning to school in Arizona. She showed me a new sandal called "MISTY" which I tried in size 10 and it fit very nicely, almost like it molds to your foot. The heel under some fem jeans or so would resemble a stiletto heel but it is actually a wedge heel, 5 3/4" from toe to tap in this size.

Posted Imagehttp://www.bakersshoes.com/product.aspx?c=274&p=150602

These would be great with bootcut or skinny jeans or capris. So, here's the MISTY for summertime enjoyment.Great shoe, cool smokes.

HappyinHeels

Like your new shoes. They are nice and strappy. Too bad you are not in Arizona.

It was 92 today. I wear my strappy sandals everyday.

Thank s for the compliment ! You are lucky that you can wear sandals almost all year long where you live.

Here it is still cold (45°F) Can wait for this weekend to wear them. Supposed to be much warmer...

DanielP6406:-)

But that gives you more time to break them in around the house until the weather

changes and you can wear them out in public with a fitting outfit to combine them with.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

To my surprise, they are very comfortable as they are (no need to break them in)

Wondering with what I could wear them with... (For now I only wear jeans with my heels)

It is not an easy task since my legs are not perfect as I would like them to be...:P

Daniel- You really ought to wear pants when you are mowing the lawn!

Bob - This is a good one indeed.

Always better to wear pants to prevent from sunburn...

Too bad I cannot wear heels while mowing the lawn...:)

I thought about wearing wedges but my lawn is too bumpy

(I don't want to brake an ankle...)

...So, here's the MISTY for summertime enjoyment...

HappyinHeels

A very nice pair indeed. Maybe you could post a larger picture so we can see them better ?

Just ordered these that I fell in love with in November (and possible could have with the wearer) on a train to London, (Surbiton to Waterloo). Would have commented but I was with my eldest daughter. Thought it may be unsubtle????? Couldn't find them at the time nearest was a calf length from faith. In the office sale £40 instead of £125. Al

post-14144-133522911533_thumb.jpg

Just ordered these that I fell in love with in November (and possible could have with the wearer) on a train to London, (Surbiton to Waterloo). Would have commented but I was with my eldest daughter. Thought it may be unsubtle?????

Couldn't find them at the time nearest was a calf length from faith.

In the office sale £40 instead of £125.

Al

Those are very nice. Good choice.

Alsheels:-)

That is a really nice pair of boots. How about a pic with you in them.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

That I do plan to do. Keep an eye towards the gallery for some updates, I want to do a photo session.

Al