Who has bought some new shoes

gj

It's such a dangerous thing for me to pass my favourite store...couldn't help myself! I first saw the first of the two pairs, i actually went in to get the second pair since i already knew them and REALLY liked them from the adverts of the store. But when i came along the first pair i found them so cute i had to have them. The second pair of from the Cindy Crawford collection of the store. They are real leather and the finish is great! And they where quite cheap for real leather heels. Ugh, i hope i can keep myself from buying more heels for a while. :)

post-21458-133522911831_thumb.jpg

post-21458-133522911836_thumb.jpg

post-21458-133522911845_thumb.jpg

post-21458-13352291185_thumb.jpg

post-21458-133522911855_thumb.jpg

Nice shoes ! did you try them on in the store before you bought them? Do they fit? And, what do you plan to wear them with?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Nice shoes ! did you try them on in the store before you bought them? Do they fit? And, what do you plan to wear them with?

An idea of what it looks like, not a full body shot but this is already a little more than i feel comfortable with. :)

post-21458-133522911954_thumb.jpg

An idea of what it looks like, not a full body shot but this is already a little more than i feel comfortable with. :P

More than your are comfortable with? Hmmmm! I don't believe it shows much more than the pic in your avatar :)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Small part of my room visible, i'm still very careful and afraid ppl i know find out about it. Just starting to accept it all, this for me is a big thing. :P

Crikey blimey, I know that house, its exactly the same as 10 billion other houses :) lol...

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Except that if you zoom in really closely and rotate the picture 90 degrees, you can see his full name and address on the folder on the shelf....and what's that...his mum's phone number too? :) imroter...only kidding, you're fine and the shoes look great...well done! Spiker.

I'll bet that that made Imroter take a second look at that picture to see if you all were right. Don't scare the guy as he is doing fine with whats comfortable for him. Nice shoes and they look good on him I think. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

An idea of what it looks like, not a full body shot but this is already a little more than i feel comfortable with. :)

Nice shoes imroter and they look much better when you wear them.

And don't worry about the fact someone may recognize you.

If you don't show your face, no one will recognize you.

(Unless one of your friend or family member is a member here)

If it is the case, then it won't matter anymore isnt-it ?

What about taking pictures with a plain wall in the background and hide you face ?

FYI, look at pictures in my gallery, some are full body shot and I simply hide my face with MS-Paint...

It's such a dangerous thing for me to pass my favourite store...couldn't help myself! I first saw the first of the two pairs, i actually went in to get the second pair since i already knew them and REALLY liked them from the adverts of the store. But when i came along the first pair i found them so cute i had to have them. The second pair of from the Cindy Crawford collection of the store. They are real leather and the finish is great! And they where quite cheap for real leather heels. Ugh, i hope i can keep myself from buying more heels for a while. :)

Very nice heels. I'd love to have both pairs for myself. What store are those from, and do they come in big sizes (I mostly take a 12 US womens, but can squeeze into some 11's)

Thanks everyone for the positive/supporting/funny comments! :P I'm just a little paranoid :sad: @ RonC I got them at "van Haren" it's the Dutch version of the german Deichmann stores. In the USA the "Rack Room Shoes" and "Off Broadway Shoes" stores are the same company. :)

Hi everyone,

Today I did a little shopping with my girlfriend, and we landed in a shoe store where I had been several times. The first time I was there I spotted some beautiful pair of ankle boots. I only came to fitting them few days ago, but didn't buy them because my heel collection is growing steadily already, with one more pair of boots coming up. Today I decided to buy them though, and as we were in the store I fit them again. They're really comfortable! They have a 4" heel but they feel like they don't. Might also be because of my getting used to them more and more... Anyway, my gf liked how they look and so I bought them. The girls helping in the store were laughing at first (guess they were not used to men wearing heels) but soon after they talked about how well I was walking in them :P

Well, here they are!

http://www.shoeline.nl/img/artikel/404043b22/621/1000/

Cheers,

Diablo :)

Just got these in the post last week. Another pair from Faith

Could have been ½ size smaller? :)

Thanks :-) @imroter: You also have some very nice shoes there. These Van Haren stores do carry some nice shoes it seems. Around here, sizes 41 and 42 are not that common though it seems, mostly they don't have the shoes I like in my size :-( What part of the Netherlands are you from? Southeastern part here. :)

@imroter: You also have some very nice shoes there. These Van Haren stores do carry some nice shoes it seems. Around here, sizes 41 and 42 are not that common though it seems, mostly they don't have the shoes I like in my size :-( What part of the Netherlands are you from? Southeastern part here. :)

I'm from Twente. :P I take a EU 41 and they usually have a lot of choice in that size at van Haren. :sad:

I'm from Twente. :) I take a EU 41 and they usually have a lot of choice in that size at van Haren. :P

In Amsterdam they also go normally to 41 with a number of styles in 42.

Often though the bigger sizes get sold faster and the smaller sizes remain.

Y.

Raise your voice. Put on some heels.

I've been to the van Haren at Nieuwendijk in Amsterdam. Not the biggest store but they have a LOT of the van Haren collection. A little further towards central station there is Alysa Mode. They sell great heels there aswell and also up to at least 41. I've been there a couple of times so they are used to at least one man i guess. :) But i'm going a little off-topic i guess.

@ imroter & yozz, Maybe it's a good idea to go to Amsterdam for shopping then ^^ I think in this region (Maastricht/Heerlen) they're still a little bit old-fashioned and trends, like larger sizes for women (the sales people themselves say that women have larger sizes more often than they used to have) take a little longer to settle around here. There still are quite some shops that only sell women's shoes up to size 40. Anyway, let's get BTT :)

Here is a link to my latest Aldo purchase. Mine are exactly the same except they are black. I got them for around $50 on sale. I thought they were going to be an additional 30% off but they were on that shelve by mistake I guess. I still love them though. The heel measures a nice 4 inches

http://www.aldoshoes.com/ca-eng/women/sandals/evening/78774532-berisha/85