Who has bought some new shoes

gj

I just picked up a pair of Fioni pump's from payless. These shoe's are by far the coolest shoe's I have. Not big on the pattent leather, but none the less they are good looking shoe. They have a 3.75" heel witch is the tallest heel I own. I will post my story about the shoping trip in my out and about!

post-18403-133522912187_thumb.jpg

I just picked up a pair of Fioni pump's from payless. These shoe's are by far the coolest shoe's I have. Not big on the pattent leather, but none the less they are good looking shoe. They have a 3.75" heel witch is the tallest heel I own. I will post my story about the shoping trip in my out and about!

Great shoes! Nice choice!

Ok so here is a better picture of my new shoe's! I think they make my leg's look great! Who say's women have better leg's! LOL:silly: My only complant I have is that I am going to have to get some of those pad's for the foot bed and the heel. With hose on the shoe slide's up and down off my heel. Right now I have cotten balls stuffed in the toe of the shoe to keep my feet from sliding down so they are kind of uncomfortable! Mainly cause of the cotten balls pushing against my toes. Oh well I will deff get it fixed though cause I Really do like this shoe now that I bought it! This picture really doesn't do my leg's or the shoe much justice! It's a little too dark but it will work for now!

post-18403-13352291274_thumb.jpg

Ok so here is a better picture of my new shoe's! I think they make my leg's look great! Who say's women have better leg's! LOL:silly:

Not me! People have complimented my legs, especially when I wear a short skirt and heels! As for your pic, WOW! You look absolutely great as those pumps compliment you to perfection. Bravo, my friend! Bravo!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Got my new heels today apair of 6 inch patent black heels from pleaser 449I've had them on all day like a fitted glove !! I hope to put some pics on hear soon but only have iPhone at the moment

We are all hear fir the same reason HEELS!!!

Wile E Coyot:

Hi:)

Have you learned to walk in them yet? They are just perfect:)

=> Yes, nefore a tried to walk with ballet heels, so it helps...

hi,

On saturday i bought a new pair of soieree heels. they have 5.5" heel, with 1.5"platform so gives a goof 4.5" elevation. patent black with a peep toe

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1225/4596682804_e6889ecb23_b.jpg

very comfortable

I love them! Totally my taste! Very sexy heels, lovely shape and even with the high platform they look classy! :)

Nice:)

I want a pair of them, they would look great for summer with a nice dress:)

Greetings Pernilla :-)

Looks like you prefer very high heels (the higher the better isnt-it ? :P)

Are you able to wear and walk in such heels all day long ?

What about your feet / ankles at the end of the day. Do they hurt ?

I agree with you: They do look great but they are way too high for me :sad:

Maybe one day I will try such high heels to see how they feel like...

I admire those who can master them. Congrats :)

No I haven't but I shall thank you

at last i got some picshope you all like them load more into a galery these are my 6 inch patent black pleaser multistrap i love them im wearing a black latex catsuit have a look in the gallery their be lots more :)post-22239-13352291311_thumb.jpg

post-22239-133522913136_thumb.jpg

post-22239-13352291316_thumb.jpg

post-22239-133522913188_thumb.jpg

We are all hear fir the same reason HEELS!!!

at last i got some picshope you all like them load more into a galery these are my 6 inch patent black pleaser multistrap i love them im wearing a black latex catsuit have a look in the gallery their be lots more

Are they a true 6", Ppj? They don't look higher than 5" to me. What size are they, please?