Who has bought some new shoes

gj

Bought these the other day at Shoe Carnival.  Bandolino brand, Moncha is the style name.  $39.99.  Got them in a size 11, and the heel in size 11 is right about 4".  There are quite snug, but at least I'm not walking out of them.  Would probably have been a great fit had they come in a wide width.  I love the t-straps and the patent and suede contrast.  I doubt I'll wear them out unless they loosen up quite a bit, as I don;t think I could walk far in them without some pain due to their tightness.

Moncha 1.jpgMoncha 2.jpgMoncha 3.jpg

• Like 2

On 11/14/2016 at 5:51 PM, hh4evr1 said:

Before returning them, try a insert/gel cushion in the toe box and a heel grip/pad. It may help stop your foot going so far forward and keep your heel in tighter.

They are nice. So if there is a way to make them wearable it may mean you get to keep them.

Haven't had much luck with inserts, etc. in the past.  These were way too long.  I could insert an entire finger at the back of the shoe when I had it on.  I was walking out of the shoe with both feet.  Typically have a problem with the left foot, as my right foot is at least a half size larger than my left.  But when I'm walking out with the right foot as well, it's pretty much hopeless.  Too bad, I did like the look.

On 11/14/2016 at 8:07 PM, Jessika said:

Sexy and sensible

Thanks, Jessika.  They were very cute and, I thought, sexy.  Loved the cutouts.  But just couldn't make them work.  I'm finding it really difficult to find heels that fit properly these days.  In actuality, I probably need a US size 11.5.  Unfortunately, 99% of the manufacurers do not make an 11.5.  I guess people with feet over size 10 don't have the same degrees of size variation as those under 10.  Heck, even 9.5 is hard to come by.

Edited by RonC

Ron,

I really like that shoe style. I have been in love with Naturalizer "Mattison" t-straps for over a year. I first saw them on my gal pal in the marketing department of our retirement community. She looks gorgeous whenever she wears them. Although they come in size 12, the heels are lower than yours and the price is higher. When they finally come down to something more reasonable, of course, they'll be sold out in size 12.<sigh> Oh, well.

Steve

Nturalizer Mattison.jpg

• Like 4

I have just ordered a nice pair of sandal boot shoes ready for the summer. I had them on ebay from a british seller.  hopefully they fit ok.  They should be here by the end of the week.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/bigbeautifulfeet/m.html?item=311741390890&var=610626053740&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

NEW SANDALS.jpg

• Like 1

On 15/09/2016 at 5:37 PM, bnchmrk said:

They finally showed up...Would have been here sooner but a postal strike in Canada made shipping twice as long. Very reasonably priced and super comfortable. Just ordered these blue stillettos also. I wanted to be sure of sizing before ordering the second pair. Found them at lollicouture.com but their sizes only go up to 11us.

20160915_132743.jpg

20160915_132751.jpg

shoes-juliana-73-navy-6.jpg.cf.jpg

how about these.  they go to a size uk13  http://www.nooshoes.co.uk/shop/ladies-size-13-high-heel-shoes-pink-dots/

• Like 2

Let us know if you bump into any clouds. :penitent:

I don't understand... posting a picture is more important than trying them on (and posting a picture of them in action)?

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

34 minutes ago, Thighbootguy said:

Let us know if you bump into any clouds. :penitent:

I don't understand... posting a picture is more important than trying them on (and posting a picture of them in action)?

they are on :) 

i had to wait for the right time to enjoy wearing them.......they are definitely sitting shoes for a while lol

unnamed.jpg

• Like 5

Your a nut, your crazier than a coconut

On 11/23/2016 at 7:57 PM, Steve63130 said:

Ron,

I really like that shoe style. I have been in love with Naturalizer "Mattison" t-straps for over a year. I first saw them on my gal pal in the marketing department of our retirement community. She looks gorgeous whenever she wears them. Although they come in size 12, the heels are lower than yours and the price is higher. When they finally come down to something more reasonable, of course, they'll be sold out in size 12.<sigh> Oh, well.

Steve

Nturalizer Mattison.jpg

Those Naturalizers are nice as well.  I would have no problem with a somewhat lower heel, and the small platform would likely add a bit of comfort as well.  But you're like correct in the assumption that, when the price drops, all of teh size 12s will be sold out!  Seems to be the way things go for those of us with large shoe sizes - unfortunately.

• Like 1

Ok, I'm old and crotchety I guess, but I just don't get it.  Put a brick under the front of the shoe and a long dowel rod under the heel.  I just can;t see the grace and aesthetics.  Please don;t get angry with me, just my voicing my own opinion here.  But it looks like one can't even stand up straight in those, much less walk anywhere.  Where is the fun in that - aren't shoes meant for walking?  To me, one of the greatest joys of heels is watching a fine young lady stride gracefully along in her heels.  Ain't nobody gonna' do no graceful striding in those puppies....lol.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, RonC said:

Ok, I'm old and crotchety I guess, but I just don't get it.  Put a brick under the front of the shoe and a long dowel rod under the heel.  I just can;t see the grace and aesthetics.  Please don;t get angry with me, just my voicing my own opinion here.  But it looks like one can't even stand up straight in those, much less walk anywhere.  Where is the fun in that - aren't shoes meant for walking?  To me, one of the greatest joys of heels is watching a fine young lady stride gracefully along in her heels.  Ain't nobody gonna' do no graceful striding in those puppies....lol.

Quite right, Ron!   Apart from their impracticability if to be worn for walking, they are amongst the ugliest shoes I have ever seen.   And the pointed toe plus gross platform reminds me of Dutch clogs - but not nearly as graceful.   Sorry!

9 hours ago, RonC said:

I agree with RonC. When I buy heels, my goal is to walk in them, and be comfortable in them, and I doubt I could do either in shoes like those which are as impractical as I've ever seen. Not to disparage anyone who likes such shoes, but they're certainly not my cup of tea.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

On 28/11/2016 at 4:06 PM, krazykev64 said:

I have just ordered a nice pair of sandal boot shoes ready for the summer. I had them on ebay from a british seller.  hopefully they fit ok.  They should be here by the end of the week.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/bigbeautifulfeet/m.html?item=311741390890&var=610626053740&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

NEW SANDALS.jpg

My new sandal boots arrived today.  they are so comfortable and fit great. They will be great for the summer months

Here are some pics of me in my new sandal boots.  They fit great and are so comfortable and easy to walk in.  Im looking forward to next year so I can wear them when the weather is more appropiate. In the meantime I will have to make do wearing them round the house

They are made by Christian Siriano for Payless

DSCF0505.JPG

DSCF0506.JPG

DSCF0507.JPG

• Like 1

On 30/11/2016 at 4:39 PM, RonC said:

I can see where everyone's coming from, and I understand people's views, 

i brought them because, they looked different from any other shoes in my size, the fun is learning to stand and walk in them, as lower heels don't have the same effect for me now, and I want be able to wear higher heels 

• Like 2

Your a nut, your crazier than a coconut

Almost here, will arrive Thursday. CL Fifi 100 in Patent Universe. On massive sale, and only buying since I know how comfortable they are after test driving in a store for 15 minutes or so ;)

Am planning to get the Vibram sole added, and wearing these all over the damn place. If your gonna wear heels, make a f-cking statement, eh? Hehe

IMG_6348.PNG

• Like 5

(formerly known as "JimC")

1 hour ago, Rockpup said:

Almost here, will arrive Thursday. CL Fifi 100 in Patent Universe. On massive sale, and only buying since I know how comfortable they are after test driving in a store for 15 minutes or so ;)

Am planning to get the Vibram sole added, and wearing these all over the damn place. If your gonna wear heels, make a f-cking statement, eh? Hehe

IMG_6348.PNG

A. So jealous!

B. Looks awesome!

C. So right,,,,,, make a f-cking statement!!!!! I know I do!!!! 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, heelsareme said:

Great shoes there and the skinny jeans really show them off. Incidentally I just purchased a pair of black suede Mary Janes like yours from a store here (Betts)_12.5cm heel and 1cm concealed platform which I will team with skinny jeans also. 

I hope you enjoy yours as much as I enjoy mine! :)

1 hour ago, jamie1608 said:

I bought these a couple of weeks ago.

thay are quiet easy to walk in.

http://www.modainpelle.com/liberti

Those should put a sparkle in your step.  By the way the site's boot collection is nice.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.