Who has bought some new shoes

gj

Hey what's up you guys just wanted to let you know I went and picked up some new shoes they are from Payless. They are from Brash the nude COSMIC platform pump plus I got some new jeans from my wife from rue 21 let me know what you guys think.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b43/platform_boot_masta/newpantsandshoes1.jpg

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b43/platform_boot_masta/superhot.jpg

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b43/platform_boot_masta/Ilovethisphoto.jpg

What ya see is what ya get no more or less!!

Bought a pair of Karmen pumps in black matte yesterday:

Posted Image

Once again, I feel foolish for not having bought a pair of these shoes much sooner than this as they're great!

By the by, I've posted a review on Payless.com about the Karmen pumps under the handle "FlashJB" (I'm gonna see if I can change it). It was just put up this morning!

http://www.payless.com/store/product/detail.jsp?productId=70962

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

JeffB,

Good review! I would agree with everything you said and I voted "Helpful" on your review. I bought mine in black last June but haven't worn them a lot yet. I will when the weather gets cooler and I can't wear sandals any more.

Steve

JeffB,

Good review! I would agree with everything you said and I voted "Helpful" on your review. I bought mine in black last June but haven't worn them a lot yet. I will when the weather gets cooler and I can't wear sandals any more.

Steve

Many thanks for the vote! Most appreciated! Just swung by the Karmen page and 8 out of 8 found my review helpful. Cool!  :fine:

Went shopping at Payless today and tried on several newer styles.  I'm just not seeing anything that thrills me, and the few that I'd consider haven't been comfortable.  As I am not a playform lover, that rules out about 1/2 of their dress shoes from the start, and the rest seem to be mainly round toe heels, and I'm getting a bit tired of that style.  There was a pair of t-strap heels with a material upper with black patent trim that were pretty comfortable, but they just didn;t quite do it.  They did have one pair that I found interesting despite being a low chunky heels and round toe again - another t-strap style, but no size 12, and the 11s were much too tight.  I did try on a pair of pointed toe stilettos I liked that were black sude with studs on the toe box, but the fit was not great - right foot was ok, but I was walking out of the left.  Oh well, maybe the holiday season will bring some things I like.  I should add, however, that the SA there was quite pleasant and helpful.  She is apparently used to guys trying on heels, as she didn't bat an eye when she came around to my aisle and saw mee trying on the t-strap heels.  She simply asked if I liked them and said she had a pair herself! Here are pics of two of what I tried.  The chunky heels t-straps don't even show up on the web yet.

post-79-0-48811100-1379439189_thumb.jpg

post-79-0-55847900-1379439196_thumb.jpg

Ron,

I'm in the same place with Payless right now. Nothing really exciting, and Siriano's styles are not really grabbing me. (although I did pick up a couple pairs of Ankle boots in his range, though.)

A Man's Shoe Obsession: A blog of a man who loves high heels and women's shoes. http://amaninheels.tumblr.com/

Yesterday, I bought a new pair of UGG's. Not the ugly boots that the gals and some men are wearing. These were wedge heel sandals called "Tawnie". 5-1/2" wedge heel, 1-1/4" platform slide , with royal blue suede cross straps. They were very comfortable on my first wearing.

I got a great buy on them as they were a special order for someone, that decided not to purchase them. I got them for 50% off normal price, so the store owner could move them out. I really like them very much. A great by for me!

Pics enclosed. I'm going to post a review of them too and maybe even a pic of me wearing them too.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

post-2962-0-05428600-1379566012_thumb.jp

post-2962-0-66486900-1379566050_thumb.jp

Bluejay,

You were certainly at the right place at the right time to take advantage of a clearance sale. Now you're all set for next spring with those wedges. They are definitely better looking than the classic Ugg-ly boots. And you have just the right top and bag to match them.

Steve

Those wedge sandals really suit your style and they look great with your white trousers and blue shirt. Nicely accessorized too, I like the tan strap of the bag with white and blue, and even the watch-face is blue though I think perhaps the colour of the watch strap/casing doesn't match quite as well with the outfit as the gold colour of your rings does. Do you have many watches? I have two quite inexpensive watches, one gold and one silver, and that's enough to coordinate with most outfits. Sure I could have more, but if I had the money I'd rather spend it on heels :happy:

If you like it, wear it.

Well done, bluejay! You coordinated everything with your outfit perfectly. It all just looks good, my friend. As an aside, I only have one women's watch which I bought at Sears for $30 bucks, and it's done okay by me and see no reason to buy another. At least not right now.

Thanks guys for the compliments. I really like those new wedge heel sandal slides. They are very comfortable to wear and will be getting a lot of wear from them.

The watch is not a women's watch. Just an Amitron from Walmart. I probably own five watches all men's. Yes I do color co-ordinate them with my bracelets, necklaces and anklets. As for my rings I like to wear both gold and silver at the same time. Gives a lot of contrast. I like to wear a lot of jewelery and I do get lots of compliments on my style!

The bag is Calvin Klein and is the most expensive one I own. I like to co-ordinate the color of my bag with my shoes and my top too. I recently bought a new bag in hot pink, which I will be carrying in October, when I wear a lot of pink for "Breast Cancer Awareness Month" I have the shoes to match. Look for some pics of my pink ensembles in October. Keep tuned in!

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

I found these at Payless several years ago but haven't worn them so they still qualify as new.  Heel is 3 1/2".

post-530-0-15093300-1379706723_thumb.jpg  post-530-0-59859100-1379706706_thumb.jpg

I'm wearing them with short shorts.

post-530-0-39982500-1379706699_thumb.jpg

TBG

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

I found these at Payless several years ago but haven't worn them so they still qualify as new.  Heel is 3 1/2".

Posted ImageIMAG0005.jpg  Posted ImageIMAG0004.jpg

I'm wearing them with short shorts.

Posted ImageIMAG0003.jpg

TBG

Good heavens! Why in the world did you sit on those shoes for so long? They look sharp!