Who has bought some new shoes

gj

Those are fabulous Daisuki, I love the colour. I wouldn't usually expect to see such a slender heel with a rounded toe, but I think this design is perfectly balanced and very stylish. Do my eyes deceive me or do they have the tiniest of platforms? They look very comfortable and exciting to wear. I'm most envious as they remind me of some similar heels I couldn't track down in my size last year. Enjoy yours! :)

If you like it, wear it.

Gudulitooo: I like the extremely casual look! It really doesn't look like you're wearing heels which is nice about wedges.

Thank you for your kind words. As a french guy not working for a worldwide company, I don't reaaly get the differences between "extremely casual" and "casual" and "smart casual" LOL. But yeah, I'd like to improve this and go up one or two ranks.

As you stated, " drew not even a few stares nor double takes ". You present the perfect example of what to do if one wishes to just go out and not draw any negative attention. Not flashy, but not looking like any kind of ' bum '. Just a well dressed guy going about your way.

Bravo to you!

-Ilk

You are right, thanks ILK. I usually wear bootiess under long pants and for me wearing MJ was a big issue as I thought they stand out more. Maybe I was wrong about that.

Thanks for the comments.  They are JustFab Marian style and the official color is "plum".

No problems with stability even with the very narrow heel.  Yes, they do have a small platform as well.

Well I bought some mary jane-like wedge pumps that I had in store since a while. I decided that I could give them a try and paired them with a regular and a slim fit jean for testing. Please be forgiving for the low quality of the snapshots. Today i went shopping for my groceries in them (with the regualr fit jean), and drew not even a few stares nor double takes. What do you think ?

I'd love to comment, but for some reason, I can only get a small photo, and I really can;t even tell what you are wearing.  Looks fine from a block away though! lol

I took delivery of these today from ASOS. Really, really nice shoes and half price!

I bought a size 9 and they fit really well and are very comfortable. The heel is just shy of 6".

http://www.asos.com/ASOS/ASOS-PARADE-Platforms/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=2641397&SearchQuery=parade&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=36&sort=-1&clr=Black

Posted Image

Here are some pics of my latest additions.  They are a little big, which always surprises me for a size 10.  They also have the thinnest heel of any pair I've had.  The heel taps are only 7mm wide, so who knows how long they will last.  Also, the color is more purple vs. pink as in the pictures.  They are quiet shoes with rubberized taps and toes.  The heels are about 4.5" with not much of a platform (just under 1/2").

I just love those new pumps!!!  The color is great!!  I too would love a pair!  They do look a bit big as there is somewhat of a gap at the heel.

Where did you find these beauties?   Do you wear these out in public and if so, any great comments?

Jim

I don't think there is anything you wear that I didn't like Daisuki.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

I'd love to comment, but for some reason, I can only get a small photo, and I really can;t even tell what you are wearing.  Looks fine from a block away though! lol

RonC,, yes I know. I only wanted to have videos of me in order to see how I move, and my cellphone is old. I am just a beginner so I hope it will improve other time.

First vids I only walked quickly.

Then I mixed walking and pause, and took extracts to post here.

Now I will make sure I take also a photo of my outfit with the timer, with bigger quality, but I find it more convenient to take a video then extract some good positions.

All in all, it is very time consuming to do that.

I took delivery of these today from ASOS. Really, really nice shoes and half price!

I bought a size 9 and they fit really well and are very comfortable. The heel is just shy of 6".

http://www.asos.com/ASOS/ASOS-PARADE-Platforms/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=2641397&SearchQuery=parade&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=36&sort=-1&clr=Black

Usually when platforms are smaller than the sole of the shoe I don't like it, but these are the first shoes I've seen that actually make that feature work and don't look like a mistake in the factory! Maybe it's subtlety of the two small steps with each layer of the platform. I also really like the colour contrast with the layers too. I must tip my hat to the designer for changing my mind about a feature I never thought could be elegant. And comfortable too, so you can enjoy showing them off for hours :)

If you like it, wear it.

Pair 1 New Look tassel loafers Pair 2 Tesco berry flats (latest colour I like) Pair 3 Next stud detail courts Pair 4 Primark two tone courts Pair 5 Next navy blue ankle strap two part shoes Pair 6 schuh black cross strap shoes

post-2264-0-45482000-1381565519_thumb.jp

post-2264-0-38966900-1381565530_thumb.jp

post-2264-0-88874900-1381565541_thumb.jp

post-2264-0-19275000-1381565552_thumb.jp

post-2264-0-84373900-1381565566_thumb.jp

post-2264-0-28459100-1381565582_thumb.jp

post-2264-0-36327000-1381565596_thumb.jp

post-2264-0-83152200-1381565609_thumb.jp

post-2264-0-84826300-1381565622_thumb.jp

post-2264-0-80825600-1381565638_thumb.jp

post-2264-0-12064200-1381565665_thumb.jp

post-2264-0-80134900-1381565681_thumb.jp

post-2264-0-59150900-1381565696_thumb.jp

post-2264-0-80690700-1381565716_thumb.jp

It looks as though saudade has kicked some autumnal horse chestnuts so hard that not only have they become embedded in the toes of his shoes but the heels have been bent right out of line.

Sorry, but imho those are amongst the most hideous shoes I have ever seen.   :nono:  

It looks as though saudade has kicked some autumnal horse chestnuts so hard that not only have they become embedded in the toes of his shoes but the heels have been bent right out of line.

Sorry, but imho those are amongst the most hideous shoes I have ever seen.   :nono:  

To each his own, I like em, gimme more spikes! Spikes all around!

I needed to go to Walmart this afternoon.  I headed out wearing black leggings, a white denim shirt, a grey T-shirt, blue denim vest, and black leather knee high boots with 4” block heels.

The shopping at Walmarts was a non event.  I got a couple of glances but that’s expected. 

I headed to Payless just to see if there was anything interesting.  I found a pair of peep toe slingabacks for $10 in a 12.  A 13 was not available anywhere so I tried on the 12s again.  The sales gal came by while I was walking around with them on and said they looked nice.  I figured I could add one more hole in the strap and they would work.

post-530-0-16859500-1381692775_thumb.jpg

post-530-0-35869100-1381692782_thumb.jpg

TBG

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

hh4evr1, I think "Pair 4 Primark two tone courts" are my favourites. The line of the vamp is quite square across the toes which sometimes makes me a little hesitant, but sometimes that can look rather stylish with a foot in the shoe.

TBG, very elegant. From the first photo it looked like your foot might be overhanging the shoe at the back, but from the more sideways angle of the second photo they look like a fine fit. Nice find!

If you like it, wear it.

I needed to go to Walmart this afternoon.  I headed out wearing black leggings, a white denim shirt, a grey T-shirt, blue denim vest, and black leather knee high boots with 4” block heels.

The shopping at Walmarts was a non event.  I got a couple of glances but that’s expected. 

I headed to Payless just to see if there was anything interesting.  I found a pair of peep toe slingabacks for $10 in a 12.  A 13 was not available anywhere so I tried on the 12s again.  The sales gal came by while I was walking around with them on and said they looked nice.  I figured I could add one more hole in the strap and they would work.

Posted Imageskingback1.jpg

Posted Imageskingback2.jpg

TBG

Cool shoes, TBG! Those slingbacks definitely have style!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I agree with JeffB, TBG. Those slings look hot! Enjoy wearing them before the weather turns bad.

You've really moved into some alternative footwear in recent months. There's lots more in your closet besides boots! Good to see some variation.

Steve

hh4evr1, I think "Pair 4 Primark two tone courts" are my favourites. The line of the vamp is quite square across the toes which sometimes makes me a little hesitant, but sometimes that can look rather stylish with a foot in the shoe.

The toe box is low cut. I saw this pair a while ago and was usure if I should buy them or not. I'm glad I did get them before they sold out.

RonC,, yes I know. I only wanted to have videos of me in order to see how I move, and my cellphone is old. I am just a beginner so I hope it will improve other time.

First vids I only walked quickly.

Then I mixed walking and pause, and took extracts to post here.

Now I will make sure I take also a photo of my outfit with the timer, with bigger quality, but I find it more convenient to take a video then extract some good positions.

All in all, it is very time consuming to do that.

Sorry.  I know that posting can be quite challenging at times.  I like to heel in stealth mode myself, so I was hoping to get a good look at how your shoes looked with your clothing, and how noticable they might be.  Keep posting, we all enjoy seeing what others wear!

hh4evr1, I like the heels in your group.  Flats can be fun too, though, but I think all of the heels are quite nice.  Wearable and attractive.

Nice looking, shoes TBG. It shows off your colored toes. Nice look. I'm glad you like to wear the peep toe look as I do. Yesterday I wore a pair of peep toe pumps, with 4" heels. Got a couple compliments from the women associates at Macy's where I went to shop. One really like my hot pink pedi, that I'm wearing this month for, "Breast Cancer Awareness"

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

What's up everyone I just want to take the time to tell Thighbootsguy thank for the recommendation for AliExpress website.  I know that that there are most people that do not favor platforms which is fine but I just received these red, crocodile print platform pumps made by Qian Jin!!!  They fit a little tight but with these "babies" it is well worth it.  I'm going to try to purchase as many as I can now (a monster has been created lol).  I took some photos I certainly would love to hear your opinions take care!!!

What ya see is what ya get no more or less!!

I wore my new sling back pumps all day yesterday to make sure my feet knew what they would feel like, and to give them a chance to adjust to my feet.  A lot of the time I was sitting at the computer but I did walk around a good bit.  I am used to wearing boots, where the whole shoe keeps my foot in place.  These shoes rely on the toe area for all that support.  It took a while to get used to that to walking in them.  The shoes require landing with the sole (rather than the heel).

Anyway, I needed to go to the grocery so I pulled on a white satin top, long jeans, a long coat, and my new pumps.  My thinking was for a long look. I didn't realize the sleeve was pulled up when I took the picture.

post-530-0-34943600-1381876759_thumb.jpg post-530-0-66031900-1381876750_thumb.jpg

I was a full head taller than anyone I encountered in the store.  I didn’t notice any disparate looks as I wandered the isles.  I took my time wandering around and the shoes felt comfortable.

The next stop was a Tuesday Morning.  Again I wandered around for a while but had to stand in line at the register.  Just standing there, the shoes started to pinch my toes a bit.  I was glad to get back to the car and take the weight off my feet.  As soon as I did that, they felt great again.

I’m probably going to get a lot more wear out of these shoes.

HH23 - Glad the site did well for you.  The shoes look great.

TBG

TBG

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

You wear them well hiheellover23, the length, fit and colour of those jeans is perfect with those heels, and I like how the shine of the shoes works with the shiny detail of the vest. Personally I wasn't so keen on the ripped jeans from the front view, I preferred the crisp look of the jeans from the rear/side view, but that's just my preference, you're still pulling off a bold and confident style.

If you like it, wear it.

I just got a pair of these http://www.monikachiang.com/shop/designer-footwear/struthio-dorsay-pump.html off the ebay for 150, way high heels but super easy to walk in. Shockingly actually, and they fit like a glove. I have new favorite shoes... again.

Glad you managed to get a deal on those shoes. Hope you wear them well!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!