Jump to content

Best Dressed HHPlacer of 2021


Recommended Posts

Hi Folks

So instead of a "Legs and Heels" contest, this year I thought we could hold a "Best Dressed (In heels)" Member contest instead.

  • Max of 1 entry per-month of no more than 2 pictures.
  • No pictures in bedrooms/toilets! (Thats just creepy)
  • Bonus points for full body photo
  • More bonus points if photo is in public.
  • Competition open to all members.
  • No pics of just your feet.
  • Picture must have been taken in 2021.

In Jan 2022 the Winners will be announced.

Hopefully, if the world hasnt destroyed itself by then, I'll be able to send the winner and a runner up a little thank you gift.

Edited by Tech
Spelling
  • Like 5

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Chorlini said:

And again another perfect mic drop moment by Pernilla.

Oh, thank you very much<3

Trying to learn walking in superhigh stilettoheels

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/18/2021 at 4:42 AM, Pernilla said:

SAM_5531.JPG

SAM_6385.JPG

Now that is how you make a statement!!!  It will be hard to top that but I will surely attempt too 🙂

  • Like 1

Yes, I can walk in 6.5 inch heels!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, XtremeHeels said:

Now that is how you make a statement!!!  It will be hard to top that but I will surely attempt too 🙂

Thank You:)

Trying to learn walking in superhigh stilettoheels

Link to post
Share on other sites

Still working on my outdoor camera angles.  Today was the second time back at work since last March, been virtual.  Only there for only  a very few minutes to drop something off.  As I was getting back into my car a young male told me "those are some really nice boots, I mean I got my mother boots like that for Christmas - but not as nice, so I know those are really nice". I thanked him and got back into my car and drove off.

workH.JPG

Edited by Cali
  • Like 9
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Cali said:

Still working on my outdoor camera angles.  Today was the second time back at work since last March, been virtual.  Only there for only  a very few minutes to drop something off.  As I was getting back into my car a young male told me "those are some really nice boots, I mean I got my mother boots like that for Christmas - but not as nice, so I know those are really nice". I thanked him and got back into my car and drove off.

workH.JPG

So cool...Looking great Cali

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, pebblesf said:

So cool...Looking great Cali

Looking great, love the boots and congratulations on the compliments as long as it was meant as one and not just sarcastic micky taking 

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Still in the get the logistics/ ankles right, but a wet cold day here, so my leather Nine West Kimy boots and sherpa for today's ZOOM meetings.

look3H.JPG

  • Like 9
Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Cali said:

Still in the get the logistics/ ankles right, but a wet cold day here, so my leather Nine West Kimy boots and sherpa for today's ZOOM meetings.

look3H.JPG

another great outfit

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, maninboots said:

Looking great, love the boots and congratulations on the compliments as long as it was meant as one and not just sarcastic micky taking 

The compliment was sincere. Those JS suede stilettos always get compliments. If you are going to wear knee highs showing then you need to be brave and you need to wear them with pride.

Edited by Cali
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Cali said:

The compliment was sincere. Those JS suede stilettos always get compliments. If you are going to wear knee highs showing then you need to be brave and you need to wear them with pride.

Yeah I totally agree, i wear knee high boots on full show all the time here in the uk and do get loads of compliments, i do sometimes wonder how sincere some of them are though 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

The person was gushing over the shoes. He said he spend a lot of time looking a boots for his mother and could tell my (Jessica Simpsons) were a nice boot.  You don't get compliments when you hide them under your jeans. If you are going to spend that much money to get good knee highs then you got to show them off.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/23/2021 at 9:32 PM, maninboots said:

Yeah I totally agree, i wear knee high boots on full show all the time here in the uk and do get loads of compliments, i do sometimes wonder how sincere some of them are though 

 

On 1/23/2021 at 11:39 PM, Cali said:

You don't get compliments when you hide them under your jeans. If you are going to spend that much money to get good knee highs then you got to show them off.

Totally agree! Knee high boots and higher should be on full show!

20210201_brown.jpg

Edited by Tech
Too many pictures and all but 1 are 90deg sideways!
  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

Tech : With respect, For this contest The picture here in is the best attire I own .

To qualify for entry I would have to simply have to take the same photo in a different location . So I will leave it here anyway with out expecting to win anything . Leather outfit only .5a92d8b2ac572_leatheroutfitwithboots.thumb.jpg.c8599a17b5493fc712b3c5948b92a7f3.jpg DSCF5379.thumb.JPG.beb7144fb024715d8cf26ff569b65507.JPG

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/17/2021 at 9:40 PM, AlexC94 said:

IMG_20210116_171619_140.thumb.jpg.70e78bffe9ac8defdbe719ce0204ac4c.jpg 

Ignore the watermark - this was me recently in my Giaro boots and my new shiny PVC/Latex-ish red biker jacket

Pleaseeeeee read the competition rules. Your entry will be removed.

On 2/2/2021 at 2:12 PM, spikesmike said:

Tech : With respect, For this contest The picture here in is the best attire I own .

To qualify for entry I would have to simply have to take the same photo in a different location . So I will leave it here anyway with out expecting to win anything . Leather outfit only .5a92d8b2ac572_leatheroutfitwithboots.thumb.jpg.c8599a17b5493fc712b3c5948b92a7f3.jpg DSCF5379.thumb.JPG.beb7144fb024715d8cf26ff569b65507.JPG

So, are you saying that you need to go shopping sometime this year just so you can squeeze in more entries? Hmmm, what a downer... So long as it doesnt look like your about to walk into a strip club, then it should be decent.

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/17/2021 at 3:27 PM, Tech said:

Hi Folks

So instead of a "Legs and Heels" contest, this year I thought we could hold a "Best Dressed (In heels)" Member contest instead.

  • Max of 1 entry per-month of no more than 2 pictures.
  • No pictures in bedrooms/toilets! (Thats just creepy)
  • Bonus points for full body photo
  • More bonus points if photo is in public.
  • Competition open to all members.
  • No pics of just your feet.
  • Picture must have been taken in 2021.

In Jan 2022 the Winners will be announced.

Hopefully, if the world hasnt destroyed itself by then, I'll be able to send the winner and a runner up a little thank you gift.

What if we have 1 male and 1 female winner? Depending on how many participate, I feel like the women might be at a distinct advantage. No offense to anyone. 

Edited by Mr. X
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/7/2021 at 9:32 PM, Mr. X said:

What if we have 1 male and 1 female winner? Depending on how many participate, I feel like the women might be at a distinct advantage. No offense to anyone.

Or you could "Up your game"? 🤣

I dont see why we cant have a male/female winner..

  • Like 1

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/17/2021 at 3:40 PM, XtremeHeels said:

Great outfit and I love the red stiletto's!!!

Thank you! They are my favorite I can’t wait till it get warm so I can wear a skirt and fishnets with these stilettos

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/20/2021 at 10:54 PM, Tech said:

Or you could "Up your game"? 🤣

I dont see why we cant have a male/female winner..

Oh i can bring it! challenge accepted!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using High Heel Place, you agree to our Terms of Use.