kneehighs

The Adventures of kneehighs...

Well, I work for AA, and that doesn't look like an AA uniform....I'm guessing she works for United if she is based in Chicago.  The airlines have been hiring lately, so there is some much needed fresh blood in the industry....

Don 

when are you going to be in Chicago 

• Like 1

On 7/16/2019 at 3:51 AM, JeffB said:

Interesting! I haven't flown anywhere since 2003, but I thought female flight attendants no longer wore heels like what that young lady sported, or, at the very least, nothing that high.

Back when my ex-wife worked for AA, 20+ years ago, female flight attendants were required to wear heels in the airport. Nowadays, I doubt they're required to wear them, though some still do. Somewhere in my own thread, I noted that not only did one of my flight attendants on my flight to Korea wear substantial heels in the airport, she actually worked a Trans-Pacific flight in heels (lower than her airport heels, of course).

The Asian airlines still require heels in the airport, but none of their "dress" heels is anything to write home about--I've never seen one exceed 2 1/2", and I think they are provided by the airline, as you don't see any variation at all like you do among American flight attendants.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mlroseplant said:

Back when my ex-wife worked for AA, 20+ years ago, female flight attendants were required to wear heels in the airport. Nowadays, I doubt they're required to wear them, though some still do. Somewhere in my own thread, I noted that not only did one of my flight attendants on my flight to Korea wear substantial heels in the airport, she actually worked a Trans-Pacific flight in heels (lower than her airport heels, of course).

The Asian airlines still require heels in the airport, but none of their "dress" heels is anything to write home about--I've never seen one exceed 2 1/2", and I think they are provided by the airline, as you don't see any variation at all like you do among American flight attendants.

Well, the AA women are still required to wear heels in the airport, then allowed to switch to flats/lower heels while working on the plane, although this rule is never enforced.  Admittedly, the planes aren't the only thing that is aging, but there is a big influx of new blood.  The variations in AA uniforms was caused mostly by management picking the "lowest cost vendor" for the latest uniforms, which has caused rashes and illness'.  So, until new uniforms are designed and provisioned again, there will be plenty of variations to the standard uniform. 

21 hours ago, CAT said:

Don 

when are you going to be in Chicago 

We haven't had any ORD trips lately, will surely let you know when they come around again buddy!

• Like 1

On 7/15/2019 at 10:09 AM, jeremy1986 said:

Went well? 

Just saw this.  Visited "First Base"   Home Run definitely awaits.  She's open to heels as most are at Short Term relationships. 

She's probably not qualified Long Term wife material though.

13 hours ago, kneehighs said:

Just saw this.  Visited "First Base"   Home Run definitely awaits.  She's open to heels as most are at Short Term relationships. 

She's probably not qualified Long Term wife material though.

hehe …  sounds good, for a start :-)

Posted (edited)

Totally going to add a pearl necklace to my wardrobe.  Will wear it almost exactly like seen in the photos.  

The first outfit: classic white button down with classic shorts and heels.  Could use pants just as much as shorts and achieve similar look

Second Outfit: Classic button down.  Classic blue denim.

Third Outfit: Classic white button down.

Fourth Outfit: Classic blazer.  Sleeves rolled up.  Skinny pants.  Pumps.

If I combine it with a Chanel brooch, should be amazing. The girls will probably love it.

For perfumes, I always wear women's scents.  I've worn Flower Bomb by Viktor and Rolf for years.  Also Black Opium by Yves Saint Laurent has worked well for years too.  The best compliments come from this Burberry Perfume I've used for almost 10 years now.  Classic feminine fragrances work best for me. Going to try this La Vanilla, Pure Vanilla scent too.   They say Vanilla is an aphrodisiac (applies to women wearing Vanilla to attract men). 

My "game" is when I wear what women feel sexy in, it tends to attract women.  

1fd2a4d1f3bf450284f9f591f2536049.jpg

475f6bf5b94bc9ca6c4173887ebffbb6.jpg

216046d5e9fbef178b93ce20965f4e9d.jpg

dicas_para_se_vestir_bem_look_2.jpg

Edited by kneehighs
  • Like 3

On 7/8/2019 at 1:00 PM, kneehighs said:

Casual photo shoot in pumps.

Same girl, different angle.  

IMG_1492.JPG

• Like 1

On 8/4/2019 at 9:41 AM, kneehighs said:

Same girl, different angle. 

It's nice to know that you're still having fun with girls by being simply yourself ;)

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, flavio said:

It's nice to know that you're still having fun with girls by being simply yourself ;)

Indeed!  A bit busy lately, too busy for girls.  But should find some time shortly for some adventures.

Edited by kneehighs

Kneehighs + pebblesf,

Looked back at page 40 of this thread to get more context and noticed something. Below the photo of this admittedly cute flight attendant are two clues suggesting to me she was, at least back then, working for United Airlines. Her handle was "uafly2011" and one of her hashtags was #unitedstews. Having worked for almost 16 years at O'Hare Airport I was certainly familiar with United. After wanting to charge my father $400 for trying to change a non-refundable ticket in 2015 during a US Government shutdown, and our vacation plans suddenly changed,  I talked to the airline and pointed out it was something beyond our control. As a federal law enforcement officer at the time I had my leave cancelled and had to report to work. They eventually reduced it to $100. After the debacle involving their CEO and favoritism surrounding an employee at Newark's Liberty Airport and free parking and a short-lived flight to South Carolina which magically disappeared after a certain employee sold his vacation home and the now-fired CEO still walked with a nice severance package I told myself I would never choose United again and I haven't. I complained twice when the government wanted to book me on United and offered to cover the difference on another airline and it worked. Let's just say I despise that particular airline. Whilst I have preached the virtues of buying American-made products I admit flying American lines is not in my best interest. Foreign carriers simply have surpassed us. Their aircraft are simply newer, personnel friendlier, and those lines don't seem to nickel and dime passengers for things the the foreign carriers provide for free. My last government trip I was returning from Romania aboard Lufthansa and sampled the following: An entertainment screen 50% larger than on United or American, ability to send a text message from mid-air (done over Quebec), free wine or beer, headsets provided free and simply more service more often. I left the best for last: meals were served with real silverware on real ceramic plates. When was the last time someone here has seen that?? A real blast from the 1970's for sure. HappyinHeels

• Like 1

And besides all that.  .  . United Breaks Guitars!

7 hours ago, HappyinHeels said:

Kneehighs + pebblesf,

... Foreign carriers simply have surpassed us. Their aircraft are simply newer, personnel friendlier, and those lines don't seem to nickel and dime passengers for things the the foreign carriers provide for free. My last government trip I was returning from Romania aboard Lufthansa and sampled the following: An entertainment screen 50% larger than on United or American, ability to send a text message from mid-air (done over Quebec), free wine or beer, headsets provided free and simply more service more often. I left the best for last: meals were served with real silverware on real ceramic plates. When was the last time someone here has seen that?? A real blast from the 1970's for sure. HappyinHeels

I'm with you on that!  For domestic flights, I almost always stick with Jet Blue b/c the in flight entertainment is A+.  For international, I NEVER take American or United for the same reasons. My experience with Air France has been A+. YMMV.

Girl is still cute though.  Shot her a couple DM's on Instagram.  She said she'd be into meeting for a drink.   Doubtful I'll follow through, but fun waste of time.