Own more women's shoes than men's?

Jabble

Who owns more women's shoes than shoes for men?

Of which do you actually wear?

What is your ratio of women's shoes to men's?

I have to wait until I get back to my house in order to count them all up.

Thanks for viewing.

:irked:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have 35 pairs of women's shoes and six or seven pairs of men's shoes. I rarely get to wear the women's shoes out and about but the frequency is slowly on the rise. Larry

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!

I have 35 pairs of women's shoes and six or seven pairs of men's shoes. I rarely get to wear the women's shoes out and about but the frequency is slowly on the rise.

Larry

Wow!

That is a lot.

I have nine pairs of high heels, eight of which I wear. The purple pair are my fiance's. We wear the same size, she just stays out of my pair of blue high heels, my one pair of boots, and my one pair of ballet heels.

I have six pairs of men's shoes that I wear, three casual pairs (two black, one brown), pair of boots, steel-toe shoes I barely wear, and the green boots for when I am in uniform.

Thanks for posting.

Not sure of the exact numbers. I definitely have more women's shoes though. I only have a few pairs of men's shoes. Without counting I would say I am in the double digits probably for women's shoes. I think most of the posts here are gonna say that they have more women's shoes.

I'm not sure of my exact numbers, but I have FAR MORE women's shoes than mens. I have two pairs of Frye dress loafers, one pair of workboots, and the rest are women's styles ranging from flats to heels.

If the shoe fits-buy it!!!!!!

I have about 12 pairs of heels. The bbots I have worn out and about, but not too much locally. Mens footwear 1 pair of dress western boots. 2 pairs outdoor, light work boots. 1 pair ugly beat up and grease and grime covered steel toe work boots. - - - guess which pair gets the most use???

I have 6 pairs of mens shoes to about 60 pairs of womens shoes (collected over 20 years) of which more recently I've worn about 10 pairs in public (not just trying them on in a store or walking around the block on a dark evening, but actually going about my daily business in broad daylight). Of those 10 pairs maybe 4 are heels, 2 are wedges and 4 are flats and I've worn the flats far more regularly than the heels/wedges. I could certainly wear more of my high heels in public with a suitable outfit and opportunity.

If you like it, wear it.

I have 18 pairs of women footwear 8 pairs of men's. But I haven't bought men's footwear for a long time.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Ok, I'll admit the ratio gap has widened in 2010 and 2011. I have two pairs of boots not including rubber work boots and hip waders for "Up North" stuff at the land and six other pairs of men's shoes for a total of 8. I have six pairs of ankle or knee-high women's boots and 50 pairs of pumps. peep-toe pumps, wedges, oxfords, platform sandals, and ultra-high sandals with heels 4-8". That is exactly 7:1 and I don't see the men's making a dent any time soon. Diagnosis: I'm "happy in heels". :) H IN H

I've got around 4 pairs of men's shoes, of which I own two pairs of dress shoes and two pairs of sneakers for when I'm not in the office. Women's shoes I own 8 pairs of. Two pairs of boots, two pairs of platform pumps, two pairs of stiletto courts, one pair of oxford style heels and this weekend's purchase - a pair of 6.5" peep-toe platforms. Don't know why I bought them but I did and I love them. I'll never get the time to wear them though! Chris

Probably 80-90 pairs of heels and 8 pairs of male shoes. I have about 10 pairs of 'female' shoes I wear out regularly with chunky heels ranging form 2'' - 4''. Some of my men's shoes have 'cuban' type heels.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

I have not bought any male shoes in years. I usually wear 'regular' shoes without heels from the womens department. They fit me better (I have small feet and it is not easy to find proper male shoes). I still do have a few pairs of male shoes in the closet, but the last time I wore any was years ago. Y.

Raise your voice. Put on some heels.

I recently went through and added mine up and got rid of 5 pairs that I never wear anymore. Anyway, after this recent purge, I am now sitting at 40 pairs of heels, I have about 6 or 7 pairs of men's shoes.

I didn't go through everyone's reply here, but at first glance, it looks like most guys here have a lot more heels then men's shoes. :)

A few years ago it would have easily been more women's boots than men's, but after the last purge of worn out and boots I got tired of on the women's side and the recent addition of all men's Miguel Jones western boots with high heels, I'd say it's almost dead even. Of course, in reality the Miguel Jones boots while labeled as men's boots would only really be available on the women's side of the isle virtually anywhere else. Charlie

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying

Not in this league, I'm afraid. I still have more men's than women's, but I have more women's shoes than my wife has! Strangely enough for a woman she hasn't much interest in shoes.

'Come, and trip it as ye go

On the light fantastic toe.'

John Milton

:wavey:Do I own more women's shoes then men's? People! We are going at it wrong here... I don't own any women's shoes so the question should be do I own more heels then flats? Yes I do.:)

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!