Own more women's shoes than men's?

Jabble

I have at least twice as many pairs of women's shoes as men's shoes, yet I've worn through several pairs of men's shoes. I've yet to wear out a pair of women's shoes. That's sort of difficult when I stay on the carpet.

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha ha this is funny. I have like one pair of old worn out sneakers and like 10 pair of nice new heels. I think I need to get a new pair of boy shoes next. Alright one pair of boy shoes and 2 pair of heels.

Same for me I have more shoes picked from the women aisle. Worse, Though I am very picky with shoes, when it comes to dress in men's shoes, I have often the ugliest shoes. I don't spend enough time to choose and to take interest in my men shoes.

I agree Gudulitooo, I feel the same way about my appearance in general. I don't feel so interested in making an effort with mens clothes, but even womens jeans and a t-shirt feel like I'm taking more pride in my appearance - especially with heels, they change everything.

If you like it, wear it.