Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

Although I not a fan of platforms... Nice boots!

Seems you may have to duck to make it through the door. :penitent: They look like they would be comfortable and easy to walk in.

I'd suggest, with boots of that shaft length, try letting the pants cuff cover the top the boots (wear the jeans over the boots) but let the heel show.

TBG. 

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Also very nice bootsboy!!!

Well I had been trying some things that my wife bought for me would like to know what you guys thought so here it is.

What ya see is what ya get no more or less!!

I'm trying to stretch these out so I can wear them for a gig tomorrow...they fit fine as is, but being that I will be on stage for a while, I put an insole in them for some extra arch support, and now they are tight!

http://www.hhplace.org/uploads/gallery/album_317/gallery_19656_317_12379.jpg

Also, just ordered these from Zappos...

1228778-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg

Hi folks,

just found a few nice boots in my size which is not so easy, so i though i gotta have them :)

Nice, easy to walk in 4" heel, nice applications... what do you think?

(sorry the image is such poor quality)

Greetings,

cgwm

post-19635-0-35500300-1379184102_thumb.j

Hi folks,   just found a few nice boots in my size which is not so easy, so i though i gotta have them :) Nice, easy to walk in 4" heel, nice applications... what do you think?   (sorry the image is such poor quality)   Greetings, cgwm

Whoa! MOST impressive boots, my friend! You truly score big with that purchase! Bravo!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Nice boots cgwm. I don't usually like the metal stud insanity that's spoiling many otherwise beautiful shoes, but I really like the detailing on those boots. Lots of fashion possibilities... I'd try some blue stonewash skinny jeans and a black turtleneck jumper. Sure the heels could be higher, but they look super stylish just as they are (it's a really nice heel shape too).

If you like it, wear it.

Fetishandpun, I would love to find those in size 13. Very nice!

Thanks Mechanic, but I think they are produced up to 11 only. :cry1:

Those boots look so awesome on you I wish there was a pair available in my size. Very awesome choice.

Thanks hiheellover!

Although I not a fan of platforms... Nice boots!

Seems you may have to duck to make it through the door. :penitent: They look like they would be comfortable and easy to walk in.

I'd suggest, with boots of that shaft length, try letting the pants cuff cover the top the boots (wear the jeans over the boots) but let the heel show.

TBG. 

Thanks Thighbootguy, but as I like to wear rather tight jeans and the boots shaft is rather wide, I think that wouldn't work well. Apart from that I also like to show of the shaft anyway, but thanks for the suggestion :)

Hi everybody, thanks for the kind words about my purchase :) i really liked them...

cgwm, I too really like the look of those boots!! A good score! As sleekheels said they would go great with skinny jeans and jumper. Hope to hear you get out in them for some fun.

Unfortunately the stitching on one of the zippers was bad so i had to return them and just got the second pair from reordering them... so no chance to wear them so far... hopefully they will be better :) Greetings, cgwm

sharp studs on mine

Wtf? :eek1:  THAT is different! Skinny heel with a jackstand, construction boot with spikes.. Is the zipper on the outside too?

Those are so different *I* would consider wearing something like that just because they are ' odd ' in so many ways!  :wink1:

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

Wtf? :eek1:  THAT is different! Skinny heel with a jackstand, construction boot with spikes.. Is the zipper on the outside too?

Those are so different *I* would consider wearing something like that just because they are ' odd ' in so many ways!  :wink1:

thanks. i love them, real easy to wear zipper is on the inside   you would look good in these... hell everyone would look good in these, there so cool

• 2 weeks later...

I have purchased my second pair of boots. They are wonderful and I would recommend these boots to anyone. Gents do not overlook Lane Bryant they carry "conservative" style heels . My wife talked me into purchasing the boots she had stated Lane Bryant carries heels in my size so we checked the store and they were sold out of my size so we ordered on line . Here is a link to the Grommet Strap High Heel Boot .

http://www.lanebryant.com/plus-size-accessories/shoes-view-all/15834c18443/index.cat

I hope you all enjoy.

I just got a pair of these in black (cause reasons and black is best).

http://www.dsw.com/shoe/michael+antonio+malun+bootie?prodId=290405

They're pretty comfy, and the way the front is cut its really easy to walk in and not get the front of your leg binding against parts of boots that think moving out of your legs way is for chumps and they would rather wrinkle all over.

Nice boots, Man. Glad you like them and good to hear your wife is supportive. I'll have to explore Lane Bryant again. Some of my first women's shoes were from there - a pair of wooden sole clogs and a pair of plain black flats, both of which I still have. They were bought around 1979, so that's 35 years - not a bad investment!

Saudade, good looking booties. They look like they'd be fun to wear, too. Glad you like them. Enjoy them. Got snow in the Twin Cities yet? Be careful walking in snow with those heels!

Steve

Nice boots, Man. Glad you like them and good to hear your wife is supportive. I'll have to explore Lane Bryant again. Some of my first women's shoes were from there - a pair of wooden sole clogs and a pair of plain black flats, both of which I still have. They were bought around 1979, so that's 35 years - not a bad investment!

Saudade, good looking booties. They look like they'd be fun to wear, too. Glad you like them. Enjoy them. Got snow in the Twin Cities yet? Be careful walking in snow with those heels!

Steve

They're really easy to walk in, not that high a heel, well now that i'm used to crazy high heels they're basically like flats.

Anywho, yeah so snow here is pretty much gone thanks to global warming. And besides, we got a skyway!

http://www.stpaul.gov/DocumentCenter/View/58654

No need to go outside unless I need/want to! Score.

I have had these for a few weeks but just now getting around to wearing them. Got them from 6pm.com. they are a little cheaper boot Than what I normally buy but I like them. Put rubber heels On last night and they ar very quiet and a bit nicer to wear The new heel is just a tad higher and it makes a difference in how they feel First day wearing them to work The third pair is new too. Very hi. Been wearing them a lot Also have them in brown.

post-2198-0-66632100-1381237859_thumb.jp

post-2198-0-77920700-1381237942_thumb.jp

post-2198-0-06903200-1381237996_thumb.jp

Just oredered the top pair in brown I am really loving these boots Great heel height. I wanted a backup pair but no more 9s. I have the bottom pair in two colors

• 2 weeks later...