Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

<sarcasm>

Please everybody,

If you post here,

DON'T tell us any details about the shoes or boots you got.

DON'T tell us the brand, style, heel height, color, size, seller, or what you paid for them.

DON'T post photos. Let us guess what they look like.

DON'T tell us how you like them, how they fit, or what you like about them.

And above all, keep us in suspense with as little information as possible!

Thanks for your cooperation!

Steve

</sarcasm>

Steve, FYI Black leather knee high boots, leather lined too (stated in my original comment!) Patent toe-cap, style name is MOYA Heel height is 4.5 inches, narrow but not stiletto I love these boots and they are probably my best purchase ever. Soft, smooth leather, fit really snug. Managed to get them in a a size 42 euro and they don't pinch at all. Have been wearing them with black hold ups and short skirt Check out recently added photos Ps we have an old saying here, sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. Enjoy

Redandwhite,

Thanks for taking my post in the manner it was intended. It really gripes me when people post "Hey I got a great new pair of shoes/boots!" and then we're left hanging for details and photos.

I thought slapstick was the lowest form of wit. Or maybe puns.

Steve

My old black ankle boots were in need of replacing for the winter season so I bought these:

post-12051-0-06568900-1382571645_thumb.j

http://www.newlook.com/shop/shoe-gallery/boots/black-stud-buckle-heeled-ankle-boots_290591601

They're £40 from New Look, have a 5" heel with a 1" concealed platform, my UK7's are a good fit and they feel very comfortable and stable to walk in. For their debut I wore them with black leggings and denim jacket over a white shirt, and felt absolutely fabulous.

I also really like the "Dark Red" colour option, and if they'd been doing a "buy one pair, get the second pair half price" I'd have been very tempted to save up and buy both. As it is I had to prioritise and I couldn't leave black ankle boot gap in my collection.

post-12051-0-55163800-1382572399_thumb.j

If you like it, wear it.

My old black ankle boots were in need of replacing for the winter season so I bought these:

Posted Image290591601.jpg

http://www.newlook.com/shop/shoe-gallery/boots/black-stud-buckle-heeled-ankle-boots_290591601

They're £40 from New Look, have a 5" heel with a 1" concealed platform, my UK7's are a good fit and they feel very comfortable and stable to walk in. For their debut I wore them with black leggings and denim jacket over a white shirt, and felt absolutely fabulous.

I also really like the "Dark Red" colour option, and if they'd been doing a "buy one pair, get the second pair half price" I'd have been very tempted to save up and buy both. As it is I had to prioritise and I couldn't leave black ankle boot gap in my collection.

Posted Image290591662.jpg

Platform or not, those are very cool.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Dark brown knee high boots 2" heel £7 from a charity shop. Unused with price stickers (35) size 8. They are a little bit big, mainly around the top of the shaft. Would an insole or heel grips help. ? Not sure where they were brought originally. The last picture is the logo inside the boots.

post-2264-0-85708800-1382610724_thumb.jp

post-2264-0-89483700-1382610739_thumb.jp

post-2264-0-87435900-1382610751_thumb.jp

post-2264-0-72200700-1382610768_thumb.jp

Great boots friends, I've added more boots in the last three months my self and just love them, I can wear them all day. Sorry pic's did not come though?

Hope this works?

Here are some more that I got this year.

post-1621-0-41349200-1382618001_thumb.jp

post-1621-0-21938900-1382618137_thumb.jp

post-1621-0-15701900-1382618148_thumb.jp

post-1621-0-41646900-1382618235_thumb.jp

I also feel it's time to end gender based clothing that men should have the same fashion rights as the woman have enjoyed for 60 years. Equality in Fashion!

Dark brown knee high boots 2" heel £7 from a charity shop. Unused with price stickers (35) size 8. They are a little bit big, mainly around the top of the shaft. Would an insole or heel grips help. ? Not sure where they were brought originally. The last picture is the logo inside the boots.

Those are from Evans.

Nice boots, I like the slightly flared shape of the heel.

I doubt an insole or heel-grips would help with the looseness near the top of the shaft. You could wear them with leggings or skinny-jeans tucked in to try and fill out the gap, or if you're wearing them with sheer tights you could maybe adapt some leg warmers inside the boot (concealed below the top of the shaft). Alternatively some styles of boot can look good a little loose areound the shaft, so long as they keep their shape and don't crumple. It's funny how an unintentionally ruched boot can just look sloppy but a deliberately ruched boot can look very stylish. Please do let us know what you decide to do, it's bound to be helpful for others too.

If you like it, wear it.

I had thought they could be from Evans, but didn't recognise the logo. Thanks for confirming that. I tried jeans tucked inside the boots and they fit ok round my leg, so I can wear them either under jeans or over jeans.

I stopped at a local lingerie shop this evening. On the shlef they had a pair of size 10 Ellie Thrill boots. On a whim I tried them on and they ended up following me home. They probably will not get much use, just around the house, or maybe bedroom!

http://www.ellieshoes.com/showcase/ProductDetail.asp?div=THIGHHIGH&dpt=&ctg=&PROD_CD=THRILL   

Just received boots buyed from ebay. I wanted suede boots, but got a lycra model  :icon_neutral:  so.... doesn't mater, its ok for me. The size size is very little, think the next time i will choose UK 12, and not uk 11 (i am 44 1/2 eu)

so, some pics:

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

in normal time, i never wear skirt, i dont like that (make an effort only for pics) so, i make a a short video on youtube too, with my jean

Hi Yoyo,

Just received boots buyed from ebay. I wanted suede boots, but got a lycra model  :icon_neutral:  so.... doesn't mater, its ok for me. The size size is very little, think the next time i will choose UK 12, and not uk 11 (i am 44 1/2 eu) 

very nice boots still.. i really like the shape and look of the heel.

Good to know that the seem to be small so just in case i would order from them i would know what to take...

once again, i really like the images... looks really good!

Greetings,

cgwm

Yoyo, those boots look very stylish with the jeans, but it's nice to see what the rest of the boots look like.

To put them on maybe first you pass the boot shafts through each trouser-leg of the jeans, then put the boots on, then pull the jeans up? I guess that would be easier than any alternative way.

If you like it, wear it.

nice boots!!!!!wear them whenever possible! waderboots.jpg waderbootsa.jpg waderbootsb.jpg waderbootsc.jpgI've got a new pair of boots........the boots that I bought from an e..y seller in the U.K. finally arrived.....these were made by the people at the imakebootsngloves.com website......they are a pair of wader boots that actually would come up over my head if I were not as big as I am.....they are folded down and then pulled shiny side up for the pictures.....they are tight in some areas and loose in others but they feel good on me....the 5 1/2 inch heels are a bugger to walk in but I will learn.....I plan on having these altered into a sleeveless bootsuit as there is enough material in height to do so with a zipper up the back.....may get in touch with the manufacturer and inquire about having them made into a total coverage bootsuit with long sleeve gloves and hood/mask to completely cover my head,resulting me being totally covered with no skin showing in shiny black vinyl......here are some pics in various poses....excuse the quality of the pics as I have to shoot my reflection in a mirror to produce the pic.....no expensive camera with self timer or tripod here......enjoy the pics and comments are welcome!

How is their customer service? I've considered saving up for a pair of thigh boots from them.

so, some pics:

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

in normal time, i never wear skirt, i dont like that (make an effort only for pics) so, i make a a short video on youtube too, with my jean

Those boots look interesting, yoyo, but you seem to be saying that they are wrongly-sized - is that so?

If you are normally an Eu44.5, then UK 11 should fit you.   (I am usually Eu45 or UK11.)   But a larger size is sometimes needed in shoes/boots which are narrow or with very high heels.   Are your UK11 boots too tight for length or width?   Does the stretchy Lycra help the fit?

How long are the shafts and what is your height, please?   It would be good to see a pic of you wearing the boots fully exposed so we can judge for ourselves.

Are your UK11 boots too tight for length or width?   Does the stretchy Lycra help the fit?

-the width - yes.  think too pointed for my toes.  

How long are the shafts and what is your height, please? It would be good to see a pic of you wearing the boots fully exposed so we can judge for ourselves.

Ok, i will do that. i edit my post when done.

Here's a pic of what the wader boots look like fully extended........this is a pic of the previous owner wearing them that was shot for his for sale ad on e..y.........I don't know what made him design a garment like this but I definitely plan to improve upon it........the vinyl is nice and thick so sewing it is no problem......also, it stretches a little and makes for a nice snug fit(in some areas).........as you can see in the pic, the wearers arms are sticking through zippered holes in the sides and his head is covered by the material that extends about a foot up from the arm holes.

love it so cool and fetish

I was looking for some short boots that I could wear out and about without being obvious.  Ergo, something with a block type heel and fairly sturdy in appearance.  Was hoping for a heel in the 3.5-4.0 inch range.  Had a lot of trouble finding something with a thick heel with that kind of height - or at least in a price range I was willing to pay - say less than $100.  I found the attached at Macy's.  BCBGeneration Aries, and they were on sale for right about $80.  Heels is only 3 1/4 inches, but it is still a decent heel, and they are reasonably comfortable, though the lack of a zipper makes them kind of difficult to get on and off.  Walked around the mall a bit after purchase, and while snug in size 11 (in most shoe styles, I typically need a 12) but I think they will loosen up a bit with wearing.  A bit on the loud side, though more of a clomp than a click, so it's not too bad.  I know they are not overt, but as indicated, I was looking for something that I could wear without much notice, though if anyone looks, the fairly short and slightly tapered toe box will give them away as not being a man's boot.

post-79-0-79355100-1383689136_thumb.jpg

RonC, I bought a similar pair for the same reason last year.  These are my new OTK boots, from New Look. £45, size 9. They fit perfectly. I've worn them around the house, I'm not public heeling so much, not so obviously anyway, but I am looking for ways to wear them. I just I missed a trick with the Halloween parties around :(

Link to New Look, for those interested