Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

They are from Luichiny. I got them off ebay over a year ago. The mini platform requires attention. I have to reglue the back portion occasionly as it does not flex very well but all in all these are fun boots.

I think I found my go-to boots for this winter. Now I need to find a pair :)

Im hoping for the same sucess. I ordered a pair of Aldo's on close-out/clearence. " CALTABIANO " in Black. I actually wear EMU/Ugg boots but I needed something for a ' festivity ' type wearing more then a snowmobile/atv/goofing-around type setting.

3 inch wedge heel that has some width to it. I didnt want a narrow heel as theres lots of ice/snow where Im now at.

post-12379-0-44651100-1377216069_thumb.j

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

Im hoping for the same sucess. I ordered a pair of Aldo's on close-out/clearence. " CALTABIANO " in Black. I actually wear EMU/Ugg boots but I needed something for a ' festivity ' type wearing more then a snowmobile/atv/goofing-around type setting.

3 inch wedge heel that has some width to it. I didnt want a narrow heel as theres lots of ice/snow where Im now at.

Nice find - Yep, your gonna need some tread this winter I do believe.

Posted Image

Picked a black and white pair of these up from New Look yesterday, for £15, on sale. Really comfortable, and the Mrs has decided that with thick socks on, she's wearing them, so I guess they'll get plenty of mileage!

I really need to update my galleries with outfit pictures.

Posted Image

Picked a black and white pair of these up from New Look yesterday, for £15, on sale. Really comfortable, and the Mrs has decided that with thick socks on, she's wearing them, so I guess they'll get plenty of mileage!

I really need to update my galleries with outfit pictures.

Most intriguing indeed!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Schnubab, those are beautiful boots and they look fantastic on you. Please tell us a little more about them. I do hope you are able to wear them out and about. It would be a shame to keep them hidden. TBG

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Thank you for the compliments everyone :wave: Sadly, I am not brave enough to set foot outside of the house in heels, and these are to be hidden for the time being :/ They are from a local South African designer called Plum Delicious. They were on sale as the brand is clearing out their winter stock now, and it was R400 (which at the current exchange rate is around $40), so they were a steal as well! You have got to love when shoe brands are clearing out stock and not just shoe shops.

Those are awesome Jinx! Where from?

Thanks Rockbass19 :) Those are from Dinsko. Dinsko is shoe shop chain found in Finland, Sweden and Norway. I don't know if they have shops anywhere else.

Here online link: http://www.putfeetfi...kkurit/p/279825

They run size up to EUR42 which is already sold out in every store I know :D Finnish women are know to have big feet, but I suspect that biggest size is not bought out by women only.

I've worn those already out and about for several days, great shoes.

Thanks Rockbass19 :) Those are from Dinsko. Dinsko is shoe shop chain found in Finland, Sweden and Norway. I don't know if they have shops anywhere else.

Here online link: http://www.putfeetfi...kkurit/p/279825

They run size up to EUR42 which is already sold out in every store I know :D Finnish women are know to have big feet, but I suspect that biggest size is not bought out by women only.

I've worn those already out and about for several days, great shoes.

Unfortunately, I would be a EUR45...I am a US13...

I bought 3 new pair. One was a different color of one I already have. These are NINE WEST. $95 at 6pm shoes. The other pair is called VOLLITILE I can tell they are a much cheaper boot. Good shoes really make a difference. Anyway, wore these today. They are 9s. I ordered a 9 1/2 but these will do. The heel is pretty hi even with the small platform. They are also pretty quiet. Usually I pull off the heel and fill it with silicone then Put a rubber heel onn. I did not do that yet. I will change the heel to rubber. Not So slippery

post-2198-0-82173900-1378825052_thumb.jp

post-2198-0-18427500-1378825135_thumb.jp

post-2198-0-22693000-1378825239_thumb.jp

I bought 3 new pair. One was a different color of one I already have. These are NINE WEST. $95 at 6pm shoes. The other pair is called VOLLITILE I can tell they are a much cheaper boot. Good shoes really make a difference. Anyway, wore these today. They are 9s. I ordered a 9 1/2 but these will do. I am really liking the way these boots look. Makes me want a backup pair but at That price and wwill I ever wear them out.

post-2198-0-75194400-1378834368_thumb.jp

post-2198-0-06194000-1378834398_thumb.jp

post-2198-0-68199700-1378834435_thumb.jp

Makes me want a backup pair but at That price and wwill I ever wear them out.

Do you mean "wear them out" as in "wearing them out in public" or as in "wearing them to the point that they are no longer serviceable?"

I have a few pairs of shoes that I bought "back-up" pairs for, in case I wear them out in the second meaning of the phrase.

Steve

Today is my second day at work in them. So yes, wearing them to point of non servicable. The more I look at these boots the more I like them. They are absolutely Gorgeous to look down and see. I really love to see them from kind of an angle Looking down. My boss was looking at them this morning but said nothing. There is only one Guy at work that has e ver really said anything. I have actuallly tried to keep the Conversation going but it does not. I am really tempted to send the 9 1/2 back and get another 9. But what else could I get for the money? I have another pair of boots that I wear that are starting to come apart. I have actually Had them fixed once. I just hate for that to happen to these.