Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

I'm trying to find a pair of Kors Emmet boots. Found a pair that were just a bit too tight, but found the insole/heel shape to be nice. Might be good ski trip boots ;)

post-289-0-62524800-1370606378_thumb.jpg

post-289-0-40207000-1370606392_thumb.jpg

(formerly known as "JimC")

Just picked up a pair of Jeffery Campbell Lita's in black distressed leather. Finally caught them at Barefoot Tess. I wear men's size 11 and the 13's fit perfectly. My new favorites.

post-18360-0-16570200-1370742775_thumb.j

Just got a pair of Stuart Weitzman Molten boots in black leather from a Nordstroms rack for 80% off. I've seen these for a while for twice the cost in suede, but jumped on these. They have a full 4" heel, but it is quite wide and stable. Already wore them to buy lunch in a grocery store. The leather is very soft and I suspect they will get a lot of use.

http://www.6pm.com/s...nthracite-suede

Zappos vid showing my exact boots. http-~~-//youtube.com/watch?v=GIsD5fpElWk

Rockpup those are awesome - very similar to what I've been looking for in my size.

Rockpup those are awesome - very similar to what I've been looking for in my size.

Saw ankle high pairs at a Bloomingdales outlet in Miami Friday. Keep your eyes open. Wore mine with slim fit jeans exposing ankle down at a Lauderdale Neiman Marcus Last Call. Sales lady in shoe dept kept saying how nice they looked. Wanted to know for what occasion I was wearing them, "because I like them" :) I then tried a knee high pair of $1800 Louboutin wedge boots, or tried to. No ankle zipper and I was in no mood to fight a pair of boots I cannot afford.

Got in my Dainese Ixia riding boots. Seems to be about a 2" heel but they fit the bottom of my feet so well you can hardly tell they are there. Probably not a bad thing on the bike ;)

post-289-0-07035800-1370988356_thumb.jpg

I must be insane, it is 95f out here in south Florida and I keep buying boots. Oh well. Gave Ilikekicks's favorite brand another go with the Nine West Lucca in grey leather. Just got home to try them out and so far they are decently comfortable. There is a little bit of a hidden platform so the total heel in size 10 is about 4" or a hair higher. They seem pretty comfortable to walk around in so they might be a new pair of boots to walk around in to help build up endurance. Might make it easier to take trips and only bring lower (3-3.5") heels, since if I can wear these out and about then longer periods of time in shorter heels should be fairly easy. Already wearing the wedge sneakers around for most of the day, including to jobsites, without issue.

post-289-0-38447400-1371500445_thumb.jpg

I must be insane, it is 95f out here in south Florida and I keep buying boots. Oh well. Gave Ilikekicks's favorite brand another go with the Nine West Lucca in grey leather. Just got home to try them out and so far they are decently comfortable. There is a little bit of a hidden platform so the total heel in size 10 is about 4" or a hair higher. They seem pretty comfortable to walk around in so they might be a new pair of boots to walk around in to help build up endurance. Might make it easier to take trips and only bring lower (3-3.5") heels, since if I can wear these out and about then longer periods of time in shorter heels should be fairly easy. Already wearing the wedge sneakers around for most of the day, including to jobsites, without issue.

If you are insane, then I'm absolutely MAD. It's even hotter here in Texas, and I just bought a pair of THIGHBOOTS. (5 inch stiletto heel, no platform)

If you are insane, then I'm absolutely MAD. It's even hotter here in Texas, and I just bought a pair of THIGHBOOTS. (5 inch stiletto heel, no platform)

What stores are still selling boots at this time of the year????? Where I reside,we don't usually start to see boots for sale until late august to mid september......still warm weather and fall/winter styles just starting to show up on the shelves.....Belk in the mall usually has a good selection in fall/winter but the time to buy is in january or february when the prices start to drop.

What stores are still selling boots at this time of the year????? Where I reside,we don't usually start to see boots for sale until late august to mid september......still warm weather and fall/winter styles just starting to show up on the shelves.....Belk in the mall usually has a good selection in fall/winter but the time to buy is in january or february when the prices start to drop.

The beauty of ordering online, my friend.

Just ordered these from the local branch, http://www.callitspring.com/ca-eng/women/boots/ankle-boots/90414388-griffina/96 A nice anytime boot with a high solid heel. And on clearance "to boot" ( pun intended). The sales girl who started serving me was new and wasn't use to me, or ordering in shoes for customers, so the assistant manager who I know had to help he and she actually tried to put in a men's width. And she said "no its a women's boot so it's a b width" and the new girl seemed stunned for a sec, it was funny. I really hope she's working when I go to pick them up and try them on.

Hi everybody Its been a long time since my last post... Not really the season but I want some wedges boots for a long Time so I ordered this....! Very confortable to wear! I'm now ready for the next fall if i finally found the courage to wear heels in public..!

post-3255-0-04793700-1372623702_thumb.jp

post-3255-0-68522000-1372623712_thumb.jp

post-3255-0-22309700-1372623736_thumb.jp

post-3255-0-23026700-1372623767_thumb.jp

Just ordered these from the local branch,

http://www.callitspr...388-griffina/96

A nice anytime boot with a high solid heel. And on clearance "to boot" ( pun intended). The sales girl who started serving me was new and wasn't use to me, or ordering in shoes for customers, so the assistant manager who I know had to help he and she actually tried to put in a men's width. And she said "no its a women's boot so it's a b width" and the new girl seemed stunned for a sec, it was funny. I really hope she's working when I go to pick them up and try them on.

I really like those boots NewfieGuy, in fact, they have a size 10 left on clearance, however, they don't seem to have a reasonable shipping option to the US ... shoot :( ahh well.

A steal! Great looking Boots.

Stopped and checked out a mall that I pass regularly when I am on the road.....inside there is a Traffic shoe store and they had boots and shoes on a rack at the back of the store for $10.....(afterseason close out merchandise).....on the rack was a pair of grey overknee boots with 4 inch heels.....I inspected the boots and found that they were a ladies sz 10.....this was too good of a deal to pass up so $10.55 cents later, I had added another pair of boots to my collection.....here are some pics

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

Bit of a bargain, $240 Corso Como boots 98% off at $5 at a Nordstrom outlet. They seem to have a padded footbed, so no clue why they would not sell.

post-289-0-83837400-1374272487_thumb.jpg

post-289-0-56370000-1374272504_thumb.jpg

Bit of a bargain, $240 Corso Como boots 98% off at $5 at a Nordstrom outlet. They seem to have a padded footbed, so no clue why they would not sell.

Ankle high? Knee high?

Very nice. I never seem to hit the Nordy's Lottery like that. It's always the same old $65 - $120 + uninteresting shoes and boots.

• 2 weeks later...

Just bought myself a new pair of black ankle boots from zalando, they are made in Germany by a company called marc, 3 inch heels and they stated lace up but they are not lace up but do have laces as part of the style. They fit very well and are easy to wear, I will do a picture when I can find the charger for my camera, girlfriend has this thing about putting things away and I can never find anything afterwards. I did do a picture from their website but it comes out really small and you cannot see the detail of the boots.

life is not a rehearsal

Thanks. I have a line on a pair of Damsels. If that works out I'll be thrilled.

Here are a pair of short boots I just bought. For some reason I am more conscience of wearing these out. I guess they are more exposed.

Posted Image

those are sort of like my other pair (the screen name @ the time I joined this forum) but no long have any more the ones that I DO have with a nice cuban-like heel are the ones shown in my present avatar (upper left hand corner, black like those)

I am on a roll. Just picked the Damsels I bought off of Aliexpress. Different supplier than the Hellbounds but appear to be similiar materials. Love them so far. A little tight but OK. Toss up between these and the Hellbounds as to which are my favorite.

Posted Image

Posted Image

These boots are not new, but I never showed them here before. Just got back from the Home Depot after spending over an hour there getting supplies to finish up the remodel of a small bedroom. It was a lot of fun and I felt very comfortable as I have been there many times in heels. These ones however are the first truely spike stilettos I have worn in there. Many times in classic 5 inch pumps and boots but never with a obvious metal spike. The heel was very visible, easily 2" standing still and 4 inches or more when walking. Also the extral narrow platform was very visible. There were no comments and I only saw two guys with a smirk who were going into the store while I was tying the materials to my truck. Also stopped 2 different places for coffee. I did wear my tired old work close and will change into an old pair of "I don't care if I damage them" heels for the rest of the day to paint and install the new bamboo floor I got. By the way, I tested the bamboo with my micro spike stilettos with all my weight on my heels and no marks. Great stuff. Love the feel of free style. Joe :)

post-1756-0-70822400-1376140637_thumb.jp

post-1756-0-97827300-1376140647_thumb.jp

post-1756-0-58097900-1376140657_thumb.jp