Men's level of heeling

hhboots

Men - Indicate your level of heeling:  

552 members have voted

1. 1. Men - Indicate your level of heeling:

• ADMIRE - You think about heels quite often, you like to see them on others, but will not wear them.
    • FANTASY - You would like to wear them, but circumstances will not allow you to wear them.
    • PRIVACY - You wear your heels strictly in private. Perhaps occasionally worn in the car or similar situation, but definitely out of public view.
    • DISCRETION - You wear androgynous, discreet, and/or lower heels in public, doing your best to hide that you are wearing them.
    • NEUTRAL - You heel in public and don't hide them, but aren't blatent about it. You're indifferent to what people think or don't mind some attention.
    • SHOW OFF - You wear heels in full display and perhaps a bit more of the fem. You know you are going to get attention and enjoy the attention.
    • FULL FEM - You go out either fully feminine dressed or very close to it. You expect to be noticed and get attention and you love every minute of it.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I'm a 'privacy' vote! Some times I wish I was more confident, could pull on my high heeled boots over skinny jeans and go out shopping ect, but I can't! So, back in my world, while I have to enjoy a private and often secreative high heeling, I love it. At least I have heels and I can and do wear them. Not ideal, but not sure my idea of perfection will ever exist.

I do it in private. Mywife isn't mad about me wearing heels, but she doesn't mind. Just as long as it stays at home. Also there are too many conservative, bible thumping types around this part of the world.:chuckle:

• 2 weeks later...

I do it in private. Mywife isn't mad about me wearing heels, but she doesn't mind. Just as long as it stays at home. Also there are too many conservative, bible thumping types around this part of the world.:chuckle:

Haven't they ever sang the song "Just As I Am" ?

real men wear heels

I originally posted 'Private' to this but this has since changed to 'Neutral' to almost 'Exhibition'. I don't care what people think and some of my heels arn't exactly discreet. All this is due to having a really supportive girlfriend who encourages me to wear my heels as she has a shoe fetish anyways..... Andi

Smile and the whole world smiles with you, Fart and your on your own!!!

I am pleased to see the poll. recently just bought new pleasers with a 6" heel and 1 1/2 inch platform, but with a 4.5" elevation, they are awesome to wear, just a wee bit higher then my other heels of only 3 1/2 inch heels. However after wearing the higher elevation, i now like to idea of wearing my lower 3.5" heels and wore them out on the streets this last weekend. not a lot of people around but a few cars cruising. really awesome feeling. so i have changed from the Privacy mode to discreation. congratulation on the thread

Blacksheep

• 1 month later...

At the moment i only wear heels in private. And a friend of mine lets me wear them at her house. We also go shopping for heels together every now and then. Allthough i'll start to take more 'risks' with shopping i'll see myself ending up just wearing them in public. :cry1: But it hasn't come to that yet. :wave:

Still in the privacy area, though I recently had a very tiny public outing late at night when I needed to take the dog out for a walk. 1 young woman on a bike passed me but didn't seem to notice that I was wearing heels. I'd like to go out in public for real sometime soon. My girlfriend tells me that she wants to do some heeling with me when the weather turns for the better again, so not until summer I suppose. Either that I go out full fem (and yes, I have done that in public, and will do that again very soon)- but the joy of wearing heels is not the main reason for that.

I have not been around this site that much lately, but really cool to see this thread I started way back when is still alive and kicking. :cry1: I took a small hiatus from street heeling last summer after experiencing a couple of negative reactions in a fairly short period of time. It was a brief setback in my mind, but I have been back at it again the last several months, gradually building up my courage again and I am nearly back to wanting to do it almost every time I go out, like I was doing before (excluding at work, which will probably never happen unfortunately).

HH Boots:-) Glad to see that you are finally getting back to your normal with streetheeling regularly. Congrats. It's like riding a bicycle, you really never forget, but just get a little rusty at it. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 4 weeks later...

I so want to wear them in public, but i will need to fully crossdress first :blinkbigeyes:

Why? I wear heels in public every day and I don't crossdress. And, I usually don't get any reaction at all.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I so want to wear them in public, but i will need to fully crossdress first :blinkbigeyes:

So just wear them in public then. You dont need to cross-dress at all, in fact, if its done poorly, you will look much worse, if not pathetic, and definately be laughed at.

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

If im going out as a guy right. what can i wear that goes with the heels. I got a black 4" heel. I dont know if it would look so good in guys clothings. And I think i feel more confident in womens cloths.

Wear a longer pair of pants that covers all but 1" of the heel. The girls wear their pants that way and it is hard to know if you are wearing a heel or not. Anyways, no one will give a rats patuttie whether you are wearing heels or not. Just keep calm, cool, and collected and go about your business as if you did this every day and soon you WILL do it every day. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

i choose SHOW OFF. my reason for this choice is because when i go heeling in publec, its for a good reason. the reason is not to keep my feet dry or stop them getting cut on a stone. the reason is FUNDRAISING. i have only done 1 fundraising walk which was 5 miles in a pair of 7.5'' platforms (see my avatar) and i raised £723 for HELP FOR HEROES. i am doing a second 10 mile walk in august wearing a pair of 5.75'' platforms to raise money for CANCER RESEARCH UK.

• 1 month later...

Geo, We all think that our neighborhood is the toughest crowd and that it must be easier elsewhere. The truth is that the grass is brown on both sides of the fence, but mostly the demons are in our heads. So if you want to street heel, suck it up, put your best heeled foot forward and go out. Start with block heels and masculine styles like loafers, clogs, or boots. Once you get out and about and see that nobody notices, cares or says anything, you can get more daring if you like. You only live once - it's a shame to let society interfere with your enjoyment of life. Steve

• 4 weeks later...