Who has bought some new shoes

gj

Well I shopped at zappos through the computer four days ago and found some awesome boots with a 3" heel and I was wearing them out side today with my jeans and had to to the bank and a 2nd stop to pay a bill and no one said a thing.

post-5557-133522908702_thumb.jpg

I also feel it's time to end gender based clothing that men should have the same fashion rights as the woman have enjoyed for 60 years. Equality in Fashion!

... I was wearing them out side today with my jeans and had to

go to the bank and a 2nd stop to pay a bill and no one said a thing.

Greetings WhyNotMenToo :-)

These are very nice boots indeed ! Well done !

Did you wear them fully exposed ?

(Since the boot shaft seems snug, I guess you wore them under your jeans)

(Unless you were wearing skinny jeans...)

Happy heeling !

Well I shopped at zappos through the computer four days ago and found some awesome boots with a 3" heel and I was wearing them out side today with my jeans and had to to the bank and a 2nd stop to pay a bill and no one said a thing.

Those are great looking boots. What is the style name and what did you pay for them, if I may ask? I'd like a pair for myself.

Steve

Great boots! Nice choice!

Similar to what I just posted in the Boots section except your heel is higher; (wife you know).

It's all about the heel!

Luxxyheels great pair of shoes - I've pondered over buying from marziali for a while now... 2 questions please... Are their sizes larger or smaller than "normal" I fit a 45 in some brands but need 47 in others. Their size chart gives some lengths for feet etc. but you never know till you put shoes on. Are they large or small compared to your other shoes of supposedly same sizes? Also - I don't know what size you wear but they say 12cm heels - if your size is bigger or smaller than average, could you give us an idea if the heels vary with sizes? Some manufacturers heel heights vary with sizes and some stay consistant and I'd hope that with a bigger size, the heel for me would be a bit higher. Thanks in anticipation

ERICGE; Recognized the first photo of your set as a pair of Soda huarache wedge sandals I bought in May of 2009 for just $30. This pair stood out because it was first time I had tried on a size 10...and it fit!! The wedge heel is exactly 5". Great for wearing under your jeans!

Greetings WhyNotMenToo :-)

These are very nice boots indeed ! Well done !

Did you wear them fully exposed ?

(Since the boot shaft seems snug, I guess you wore them under your jeans)

(Unless you were wearing skinny jeans...)

Happy heeling !

Yes they where fully exposed and I did have on skinny jeans, I also had dinner with an old lady friend and was wearing black slacks and shirt with the boot again fully exposed and no one said any to me but my friend thought they where awesome and looked good on me.

I also feel it's time to end gender based clothing that men should have the same fashion rights as the woman have enjoyed for 60 years. Equality in Fashion!

Luxxyheels

great pair of shoes - I've pondered over buying from marziali for a while now...

2 questions please...

Are their sizes larger or smaller than "normal" I fit a 45 in some brands but need 47 in others. Their size chart gives some lengths for feet etc. but you never know till you put shoes on. Are they large or small compared to your other shoes of supposedly same sizes?

Also - I don't know what size you wear but they say 12cm heels - if your size is bigger or smaller than average, could you give us an idea if the heels vary with sizes? Some manufacturers heel heights vary with sizes and some stay consistant and I'd hope that with a bigger size, the heel for me would be a bit higher.

Thanks in anticipation

They haven't gotten here yet. I'm in the US, so I ordered a size 14/46. I have a pair of heels from Fuss (in my avatar), and while they are 46, they are a little snug, even with hose. I'm actually wearing them right now with a new lace dress I ordered :smile:.

these are my latest additions :smile: i also ordered a pair of iron fist muerte platforms :) i can't wait for them to get here. :silly:

awesome!

Hello Imroter, I like them all. I seem to be liking nearly everything that is coming up just lately. I'm still not a boots man myself, but have to admire most of what you guys buy, You have an eye for it. Someone asked about Lace Boots recently, and I found a pair on "Italian Heels" yesterday. Model "Samantha". Don't remember who, but if you read all of these, you'll know. Keep going folks. Muddypaws.

Thanks everyone for the positive reply's! :smile: My Ironfist Muerte heels came in today, they are awesome! They are very well suited for a wider foot and they are very comfortable. The shop even included a pair of free hold ups and heel grips. I will post pics later, i'm so happy with them!! :-D

I have to ask, of anyone who's purchased Marziali, how's the fit and quality? Their shoes definitely look tempting...

Heelaphile

I have to ask, of anyone who's purchased Marziali, how's the fit and quality? Their shoes definitely look tempting...

Heelaphile

I'll let you know when they get here. I know they are being made, but it'll take them quite a while to get here to California.