Fog

Is your avatar really you?

nerol69    22

oh my avatar is all me. my wife hates the fact I look better in heels than her. I just haven't found a leather skirt that I like yet so I had to crop the picture a lot.

spikesmike    180

5.5 Thrill

Who is sending you these Crotch High Boots. They are HOT. I have perhaps 35 pair of boots, but still, I would love to have more.

Nerol69

If you want the perfect skirt, go to North Bound Leather in Toranto, Canada. They are located on Yonge St.  <-----  Spelling may be a little off.

As for me--- This avatar is me standing on the steps of my covered deck . Columbus,Ohio

spikesmike    180

5.5 Thrill

Please keep in touch with me about the outcome with your boots. It is my belief that Cos of Fabulously Fetish is a THIEF. I commissioned him to make Two (2) pair of

shoes and boots in June 2015. I sent my money for the order and have not received them yet. Since he has not responded to my inquires, By phone, By letter, or

By Email, I called PayPal about him. PayPal informed me that Cos is under investigation. Mine is not the first complaint about this company. Good luck to you.

spikesmike

SF    141

Yes it's me, it has been while since I changed the pic.  These sandals are one of my favorites.  They are called "Melia" by VanEli.  A very comfortable toe loop slip-on thong style sandal.  The heel is a very comfortable (and walkable) 2 1/2 inches.  The leather is soft and flexible, wearing these sandals is almost like waking barefoot.  I was a bit hesitant at first about the kitten heel, my concern was that it would be unstable for walking and maybe attract a lot of unwanted attention but neither "problem" has developed.  The heel is stable, and I have actually gotten a few compliments.  The sandals are available at Marmi Shoes, they are a bit pricy, but the quality and comfort is worth it.  They come in larger sizes (mine are a size 11) and the Marmi staff are great to work with !!  I enjoy the shoes so much that last year I bought a second pair!!  The wife even has a pair too!!  Attached are a few higher res pics.....   see ya, sf

IMG_6290.jpg

IMG_6296.jpg

SF    141

Yes it is me, and time for a change, the "old" avatar had been up to long.  This new avatar is a pair of wedgie thong sandals from Payless called "Margarita."  I got them last fall.  The have a low (maybe 1 1/2 in) wedge heel and are comfortable, but they do fit loosely.  I like the braided "macrame" design of the upper.  I wear them all over town and get no comments (why would I?), not even a compliment.  Fun slip-on sandals to wear when running errands etc....  

Here are a few larger pics.....    Take care all....   sf

IMG_1382.jpg

IMG_1387.jpg

gibby    11

Unfortunately, I deleted my avatar picture(pushed the wrong button) and being not that great at downloading a picture again.  My wife seems unwilling to help post another picture.   Our friend when she comes back over is computer  smart said she will post another picture for me and said to wear pretty strappy sandals and red nail polish!  (which I will) she will take a picture and post.

spikesmike    180

5.5 Thrill                            8-14-2016   Sunday

You stated you ordered a pair of crotch high, high heel boots from COS of Fabulously Fetish.  circa  Oct. 31, 2015.

Have you received them yet? Has COS responded to you since you ordered your boots? I would love to hear the

outcome to date. I will arrive in Barnet, England. Thursday, Sept, 1, 2016. I am going to be face to face with COS sometime

the first week of September. Primarily is to check on the order I placed with him the previous July, 2015

spikesmike

SF    141

Yes it's me, and time for an avatar change.  Back to my favs, my VanEli "Melea" toe loop heels from Marmi.  Great sandals, very comfortable and easy to slip on and off.  Good for "showing off" my recent pedicure!!  Here are a few more pics of higher resolution....  Take care all....  sf

IMG_2859.jpg

IMG_2873.jpg

SF    141

Yes it IS me and time for another update.  The avatar I put up yesterday was a "repeat" so here is something different from my "collection."  These sandals are Lucca from Payless Shoes.  I got them a few years ago.  The heel is higher than I normally wear (3 inches) and I was not sure if I would like the shiny patent material.  When I tried them on they were (and still are) very comfortable so they have been keepers.  They are good for running around town doing errands and the like.  I have even gotten a few compliments.  Here are a few pics of higher resolution....  take care all...  sf

IMG_2896.jpg

IMG_2898.jpg

krazykev64    69

I just updated my avatar to something a little more recent.  The avatar is the Evans peeptoe boots i recently ordered that i had to return as they were a little too small.  its a shame as i really like them

SF    141

Yes, my avatar is me, and it is time for a new picture.  These sandals are from Payless, I have had then for a few years.  The are a simple slip on slide, size 11, with a 2 1/2 inch heel.  They are quite comfortable and easy to wear.  Good for slipping on when going out to run errands.  Here are a few higher res pics....   Happy New Year all....   sf

IMG_3916.jpg

IMG_3918.jpg

SF    141

Yes it is me, and time for a new AVATAR.  This AVATAR is my Nine West Fields ankle strap sandals.  I have talked about these wonderful sandals in the "new shoes" forum, so no use saying to much here, except I really like them.  Here is another higher resolution picture....   Have fun all...  sf

IMG_5993.jpg