Crocs in fashion! Ugh!

at9

14 hours ago, SF said:

99.9% of the Crocs are ugly shoes.  Having said that, I do have a pair of the Crocs "Sexy Flip" thong style sandal.  No heel, but very comfy, and that style does look, to me at least, nice.  The rest of the Crocs line, not so much, but I am told that the other styles are comfortable.  Who knows....   sf

Crocs and Ugg boots should be outlawed! At least in public.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Pumped said:

Crocs and Ugg boots should be outlawed! At least in public.

A complete agreement from me! 👍

My wife has Crocs for garden work, that is OK. 😉

But she also has Ugg boots for the cold season, and i don´t like the look if she is wearing them. 😪

• Like 2

❤️ my wife in heels (and without ...)

Crocs may be ugly, but someone likes/buys them.  Their stock is up $100/share the past year....  And I actually own Crocs in a mutual fund.  My Crocs "sexy flip" sandals are great for casual wear....  sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

10 hours ago, Isolathor said:

But she also has Ugg boots for the cold season, and i don´t like the look if she is wearing them. 😪

When you spend 6 + hours in ski boots, the REAL Uggs  are great to slip into for a night of gambling (and feet thawing).  But now I gamble in booties. I have had Uggs since the 80's.

On 9/23/2021 at 7:48 AM, SF said:

Crocs may be ugly, but someone likes/buys them.  Their stock is up $100/share the past year....  And I actually own Crocs in a mutual fund.  My Crocs "sexy flip" sandals are great for casual wear....  sf

My wife and I made a run through DSW on Saturday. They had a whole isle on Crocs. Gag!😝

• Like 1

There are no better shoes for gardenwork than crocs, i do love them in the garden. But i would not dare to go outside in crocs. And i do not see crocs worn by other people outside. What i see is sneakers, and now that summer is gone the colour seems to shift from white to black. And with young girls ballet flats start to trickle in, i do hope this trend continues

10 hours ago, HelenInHeels said:

There are no better shoes for gardenwork than crocs, i do love them in the garden. But i would not dare to go outside in crocs. And i do not see crocs worn by other people outside. What i see is sneakers, and now that summer is gone the colour seems to shift from white to black. And with young girls ballet flats start to trickle in, i do hope this trend continues

I do hope so. Ballet flats is the sexiest a woman can look in flats.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Chorlini said:

I do hope so. Ballet flats is the sexiest a woman can look in flats.

Really, everyone has their own taste.

Personally, any closed toed pumps, slings, d'orsays, or T-Straps with High thin heels and low cut mildly revealing vamps with single or very minimal platformed soles. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Jkrenzer said:

Personally, any closed toed pumps, slings, d'orsays, or T-Straps with High thin heels and low cut mildly revealing vamps with single or very minimal platformed soles. 

Good luck finding women who still wears those. 1 in thousands maybe. I'm glad already to seem them wearing ballet flats as opposed to sneakers, uggs, crocs or those accursed combat style boots.

Edited by Chorlini
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Jkrenzer said:

Ain't that the truth...  The heel styles you mention are fine, but for me I mix it up a bit; sandals (most always), heels, wedges, flats and even ballet slippers (Tieks are great, but a bit$$$).  

We all wear what we like, a benefit of freedom!  Have fun...  sf

We have a Croc problem in our household, and I'm ignoring it for the sake of Domestic Tranquility. As many of you know, my wife is heavily invested in selling her product at two different farmer's markets. I believe that part of the secret to her success, other than making a product that people seem to actually want to buy, is that she presents herself differently than most vendors. She always wears a nice dress to these farmer's markets, never a t-shirt and jeans. And lately, Crocs. Luckily, they aren't really croc-y Crocs, but they are Crocs nevertheless.

Before the Crocs, which I am sure she found at a thrift store for a few dollars, she used to wear these silver Bandolino sandals with everything, which she claimed were the most comfortable shoes she had. Of course, they were modern Bandolino, not vintage, so they were junk, and broke in rather short order. Which is too bad, because they were actually cute. I couldn't find a replacement for a price she wanted to pay, so I bought her some Söfft sandals in coral patent leather, identical to the pair that I have in nude patent, which I consider to be a very comfortable shoe, and I don't mean comfortable for high heels, I mean comfortable period.

In the meantime, she has found these damned Crocs, and wears those for every market, rain or shine. Wants nothing to do with the sandals I bought her. I quit mentioning it, even though it drives me crazy to see her in her nice dresses.  .  . with Crocs.

Crocs.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Hey you should see the god awful looking shoes my wife wears. It's up to us guys, Helen excepted of course, to keep high heels relevant. 

I still think men actually are better built to handle heels, typically stronger and better weight balance, i.e. no protuding fleshy things up top and forward of our support structure. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Jkrenzer said:

Hey you should see the god awful looking shoes my wife wears. It's up to us guys, Helen excepted of course, to keep high heels relevant. 

I still think men actually are better built to handle heels, typically stronger and better weight balance, i.e. no protuding fleshy things up top and forward of our support structure. 

You forgot about those men with a beer belly. 

Edited by Cali

12 hours ago, Jkrenzer said:

I think it comes down to attitude more than physical attributes. Let's face it, we men who wear heels are highly motivated in a way that women are not. Perhaps I should retract that last statement. Women who are as motivated as we are exist in numbers approximately proportional to men who are willing to wear high heels as their everyday choice. Which is to say, not very many. I have had the opportunity to meet a woman whose high heels skills and endurance are legendary, but I have never witnessed it myself, at least not to the full extent claimed by her friends.

• 2 weeks later...

They may be unattractive - I do not own a pair but I do own their stock...

BREAKING NEWS ----

This morning, Fox Business reported that CROCS stock is soaring.  The CEO Andrew Rees was interviewed.  Very interesting.  CROCS stock is up 3%+ intraday.  

From Zach's Equity Research..  In spite of ongoing supply chain issues, Crocs, Inc. CROX continued with its stellar performance in third-quarter fiscal 2021. Both the top and the bottom lines not only surpassed the Zacks Consensus Estimate but also improved year over year. Sturdy consumer demand and brand strength contributed to this upbeat performance. Better-than-expected results prompted management to raise fiscal 2021 view.  
This designer, manufacturer and marketer of casual lifestyle footwear and accessories saw its shares rising more than 9% during the trading session on Oct 21. Shares of this Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) company have jumped 13.2% in the past three months compared with the industry’s rise of 1.6%.

Not bad, someone must like them.....   Smile....   sf

As the saying goes in the Red Pill community, you gotta enjoy or join in on the decline. I remember pickup artist Roosh, who vehemently hated women in flipflops, saying he owned stocks in a flipflop company, because if shit was going downhill, you might as well make money off of it. We can't all buy bitcoin, maybe Crocs stock is our next best thing?

• Haha 1