On 5/1/2021 at 5:34 AM, Isolathor said:

I would prefer a thinner heel, but my wife loves these boots and can wear them for a whole day.

1269657644_P1010385a_Bildgrendern.thumb.JPG.41aa14d5355970f4ea64fd24886a0845.JPG

I used to have a pair of Nine West boots with a heel very similar to that. I appreciated them for their looks as well as their relative utility. Unfortunately, they kind of self-destructed, even after repeated attempts to repair them. Some things were just not meant to be.

On 5/1/2021 at 3:34 AM, Isolathor said:

I would prefer a thinner heel, but my wife loves these boots and can wear them for a whole day.

1269657644_P1010385a_Bildgrendern.thumb.JPG.41aa14d5355970f4ea64fd24886a0845.JPG

I'm a size 41 so those are in my wheel house and might fit me 😍.  I like a full zipper though. I have several with that heel style and they are really easy to walk in all day (14-16 hours), love them.  I also have some with stiletto heels, still easy to walk in.

• 3 weeks later...

Another fave, any pairof white stilettos. Tonight as I at Buffalo wild wings. Lots of looks, no comments as of yet. I've frequented this place often after bowling in heels, so kinda normal now. Lighting is bad.

20210517_214606_resized.jpg

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Jkrenzer said:

I've frequented this place often after bowling in heels

Wow, I've bowled for many, many years.  I never tried it in heels....lol.  Just kidding of course, I know what you were saying.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I had no idea that Louboutin made such shoes. Ran across these on my usual searches. Unfortunately, they are not quite my size, and definitely way beyond my budget, but they are nice to look at, anyway, and they don’t even have that damned set back heel that Louboutin is wont to make. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/224476043329

8 hours ago, mlroseplant said:

I had no idea that Louboutin made such shoes. Ran across these on my usual searches. Unfortunately, they are not quite my size, and definitely way beyond my budget, but they are nice to look at, anyway, and they don’t even have that damned set back heel that Louboutin is wont to make. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/224476043329

Put in a low offer, can't hurt

Also this pair is loved very much, especially by my wife:

hhb2001.thumb.jpg.bb9a8201d5eb80f84802fb66a2983a57.jpg

... and one reason is it shows a size of 39, but she normally is a 41 (often 42 in high heels) 😉

• Like 2