Who has bought some new shoes

gj

Haven't made any purchases for a long time, until recently. These would be my latest ones. I'm almost guilty of stealing, with the prices I paid for these. I'm not totally in love with the color selection, but as they say -beggars can't be choosers.

1st and 2nd pic: Charles David, 4"

3rd pic: Pleaser, ~3.75"

4th pic: Nine West, 3"

Size 10, 11, 10.5, but they all fit about the same to me!

Heelaphile

Great find. I like all of the styles that you bought. One huge problem with getting quality shoes on sale is that one usually spends 3 times as much as the shoes cost to buy something matching to wear with them.....:)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I have one pair of Charles David pumps. They're classic navy blue pumps with 4" stiletto heels. I've had them since the early 80's and haven't worn them in several years. The last time I wore them was to our favorite Pizza Parlor one Saturday night when they had bluegrass band playing country tunes. Ate pizza, drank bear, danced and listened to some very good local musicians. We had a wonderful time and the only person that made mention of my shoes was the waitress. She liked the style and kept asking me where I had got them. I honestly believe that if she had the same size as me, I would have given them to her, she liked them so much. This is the same waitress that, a couple of weeks later, went crazy over my 4½" high heel J-lo boots that I wore to the same restaurant.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Haven't made any purchases for a long time, until recently. These would be my latest ones. I'm almost guilty of stealing, with the prices I paid for these. I'm not totally in love with the color selection, but as they say -beggars can't be choosers.

Heelaphile

Really liking the Charles Davids and Nine Wests - they're a gr8 buy, especially at knock down prices

Gingers Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in heels

Hi,

http://www.solestruck.com/jeffrey-campbell-charli-c-black-calf/index.html

Its no exaggeration to say that my decades-long dream of walking on perfect wooden platform clogs has finally come true :) Good fit, very high but walkable (if i'm careful and don't try them on round-stone pavements), they even look masculine, go well with my dark brown velvet suite and big eyeglasses.

My wife got the same pair in her size, so i'm eagerly waiting for a chance to go out together with her (doesn't happen too often in a two-career family with little kids), both wearing these babes.

Happy Heeling :)

k6ps

Awesome clogs! Can't wait to hear of the two of you going out wearing them!

Heelaphile

I like the Pleasers the best! Nice choice

Very nice shoes indeed !

May I ask you with what you intend to wear them ?

(BTW: Too bad our birthday is only once a year...)

Haven't decided yet but I seldom wear the heels I buy anyway.

AWSOME!!!:)

Do they come in a US size 12 womens med. ?

The largest size they do is a UK 9, not sure what size that is in the US though.

View the item here

Here is a link to my latest purchase. These shoes were marked down to $60 with an additional 50% off. So I got these babies for $30. The heel measures about 5 inches with a 1inch platform.

Aldo is having some good sales if anyone is interested. At least here in Canada anyway.

http://www.aldoshoes.com/us/clearance/womens-sandals/heels/78174772-vadenais/34

Here is a link to my latest purchase. These shoes were marked down to $60 with an additional 50% off. So I got these babies for $30. The heel measures about 5 inches with a 1inch platform.

Aldo is having some good sales if anyone is interested. At least here in Canada anyway.

http://www.aldoshoes.com/us/clearance/womens-sandals/heels/78174772-vadenais/34

Nice looking sandals. But, that raises the question of what will you wear them with and where will you wear them? :)

Nice looking sandals. But, that raises the question of what will you wear them with and where will you wear them? :)

I second Bubba136's comment and I was going to ask the same question since

they are very elegant sandals. I guess you would not wear these with jeans for sure...

Now I can't wait to see the answer too !

At this point I don't wear alot of the shoes that I buy out of the house. I am more of a boot guy. Plus with winter fast approaching they won't see much action either. But if I were to wear them out I don't see why they couldn't be worm with jeans. Even though they are elegant, that is how I tried them on in the store, and they looked damn good.

As far as the where I would wear them. Based on what I see on womens feet around here they are a little too dressy for everyday. They would probably have to be worn for a night out to a club or something.

I am open to other outfit and location suggestions though.

Just got these at Aldo. These are unbelievably comfortable. The sales lady didn't bat an eye, and I've been wearing them around the house.

http://www.aldoshoes.com/us/trends/american-heritage/women/80964677-macedo/37

Are you planning to wear them outside in public? I think they would really look great with a pair of bluejeans and a matching sport shirt.

Just got these at Aldo. These are unbelievably comfortable.

The sales lady didn't bat an eye, and I've been wearing them around the house.

http://www.aldoshoes.com/us/trends/american-heritage/women/80964677-macedo/37

Nice buy and interesting style !

You said they are comfortable...I noticed most Aldo's shoes runs narrow.

Are these wider or maybe you got narrow feet ?

If you got narrow feet then I envy you since most shoes from Aldo are too narrow for me...:)

Lucky for me their boots are wider...:)

And about the fact the sales lady "didn't bat an eye":

I know the store manager from my local Aldo store.

I asked her once "Why are you so open minded when a man is buying heels ?"

Her reply was "All employees are trained to sell any type of shoes to anyone"

She finished by saying that "a satisfied customer will always come back !"

And this is true for sure with me...

Bought these on ebay last week. For once I can do the strap up. Just a shame the vamp part of the shoes cuts into my feet if I walk about in them

Nice shoew, LovesHiHeels. That's probably why the seller put the them up for sale.

I've a pair that my wife bought for me several years ago that I really like. I didn't discover that they cut my feet until it was to late for me to exchange them. I don't know how to fix it. So, I don't wear them very much. Especially if I am going to have to walk very far. :)

I bought these (hoping the link will work), a few days ago, in a Wal-Mart, for Cdn 19 $. Imagine, they are a size 11 US, a size which I have seen for the first time, in the Quebec City area.

post-24-133522924745_thumb.jpg