Who has bought some new shoes

gj

I just thought that i would share my latest purchase with you all.

I recently posted a little story about when i went to london to buy these shoes called "I know its no big deal for most of you, but", in the for everyone section. I thought as i am wearing them in the office today under the desk so no-one actually sees them especially my fiancee in the next room, i would share them with you all to see how great they are.

Hopefully after the great response i had to the previous post, i might actually venture out in these soon.

They're absolutely gorgeous! hopefully you venture out in them V.soon and let us all know about how it went! :smile:

It's quite difficult to walk, so, I'm training in private.

Walk in... I'm amazed your even standing. They are really fantastic but dont push your ankles too far. If you can manage gerat but don't get hurt.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

it's quite hard for th ankles, so I try to wearthem and walk with them a few of minutes... When I take them of for other heels (4") I feel nearly in flay shoes :smile:

Wile E Coyot,

Those are some magnificent heels! i would love to indulge myself in a pair that high, even just to try them on! i think i'd have to start off with a very cheap pair though as i doubt i could even take one step in those, or even stand to begin with! Great purchase, hope to hear about you wearing them alot more soon!

Wile ... As I said before those high heels are georgous. I admire the fact that you can walk in them. I have never worn a pair of 7" high heels like those. I have a hard enough time walking in 6" high heels. Have fun with your new shoes.

It's quite hard to walk, probably due to the fact i haven't got any shoes between 4 and 7.6" of heel... I'm going to search some 5.5 or 6" I think... I bought "extreme" style of shoes just to test, it's already impossible to go out in France on 4" heel, so, on 7... :smile: I'd ike to find a pair of sumer shoes, but i've got no idea of what buying...

I just thought that i would share my latest purchase with you all.

These are very nice shoes. Unfortunate you cannot share your passion for heels with your fiancee.

BTW, maybe it would be time to tell her about it before she find out by herself after your wedding...

I'd ike to find a pair of summer shoes, but i've got no idea of what buying...

What about a nice pair of high heel gladiator's style sandals ?

Happy (summer) heeling all !

It's quite hard to walk, probably due to the fact i haven't got any shoes between 4 and 7.6" of heel...

Great pair of heels. I hope your ability to wear them improves, and they don't just become a pair of shoes to place on your mantle and look at.

I think others here might agree that maybe such a big jump in heel height at the highest heel heights isn't the best approach. Going from 1" to 2" or 3", probably not a huge difference. However, going just from 4" to 5" can be challenging, and I have to imagine going from 5" to 6", and they 6" to 7", even more so. If you really want to walk in these new shoes, you might have to get some 5"-6" "trainer" shoes to practice with first (sounds like that's your plan).

Greybagred:-) That is a most wonderful looking pair of MaryJanes that you have there. And your S/O is in the next room and doesn't know about them? You do live dangerously don't you. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Seeing as the album has been removed due to not passing muster....fair point, I attach the pics of the Satin T bars

Me!

Was doing a search for another pair of Carvella ACDC http://www.kurtgeiger.com/online-shop/111243-carvela-acdc as I've damaged the zip on my current pair but could only find a couple of pairs via Endless / Amazon.us which won't ship overseas......

However, came across a gorgeous pair of Red satin 2 strap T bars form office; http://www.office.co.uk/womens/office/%27polish_my_straps/37/5286/14433/1/ followed the link and found that all that were left were in black UK8 only; down from £65 to £30, so bought there and then.

Now, as per usual, expected that although they look great on the website, the 8's to not be as pretty because as we all know, sizes are not increased proportionally; however I think they are almost perfectly proportioned.

Here's some pics; http://www.hhplace.org/album.php?albumid=281

Richard

post-612-133522910134_thumb.jpg

post-612-133522910138_thumb.jpg

Ah, that'll be me again!

So, i spent last night in Manchester as i was attending a fetish night; I was dressed in my new Jed Phoenix Long Bustle Skirt & waisted jacket, Pinstripe corset and the black satin 2 strap T bars. This was my first outing fully dressed up, in heels out in public; so met up with a friend and had a couple of pre club drinks in Manchester's Village; well if you can't get dressed up and go out in the village without bottling it, it's poor show.

Lets put it this way; was the most exhilarating feeling i've had for ages. Had to walk back to the hotel on my own; by the time i turned to go home I was looking forward to the walk back alone; got some good reactions from both straight and gay boys and girls.....great night.

Anyway have been in a particularly frivolous mood over the past few weeks and have given the credit card and cash accounts a bit of a beating, so I shouldn't be spending any more but was in the mood to buy some more shoes or boots (at the right price), found a nice pair of lace up ankle boots in Office (can't find picture) but not in my size.

Carried on wandering and dropped into Kurt Geiger........oh love and bliss, i found these; 5 3/4" to back of heel, 3/4" suede platform sole unit plus 1/2" hidden platform. Best bargain I've had so far; £29 down from £150! insanity but great for the wallet.

Now, as i wasn't on home turf, had no problem grabbing off the shelf and sticking straight on my foot; turning to the sales girl asking to try the other shoe of the pair; brilliant, oh and i was wearing the nylons in the picture. anyway, she turned to me and exclaimed that they looked even taller on my feet than on the shelf. Once again great service from the Kurt Geiger staff.

So here they are;

post-612-13352291014_thumb.jpg

post-612-133522910151_thumb.jpg

post-612-133522910162_thumb.jpg

post-612-133522910175_thumb.jpg

Well now WG, you have something special there! Gorgeous shoes and fahion hose too. What class. I would have been delighted to go into somewhere like KG and shop for those shoes, no wonder you were admire by the staff. They look really good. Love it. Muddypaws

It's quite hard to walk, probably due to the fact i haven't got any shoes between 4 and 7.6" of heel...

I'm going to search some 5.5 or 6" I think...

I bought "extreme" style of shoes just to test, it's already impossible to go out in France on 4" heel, so, on 7... :smile:

I'd ike to find a pair of sumer shoes, but i've got no idea of what buying...

How about a pair of white pointed toe pumps with 5" heels?

:) I mixed the idées :smile: First idea: to progress in walking higher, i'd to find someting around 5.5/6" heels Second idea: I'm searching something for this summer, but, under 3" :silly:

Well now WG, you have something special there! Gorgeous shoes and fahion hose too. What class. I would have been delighted to go into somewhere like KG and shop for those shoes, no wonder you were admire by the staff.

They look really good.

Love it.

Muddypaws

Fashion Hose; well yes but would you believe they were from Matalan of all places and for only about a quid in the xmas sales...could only find the one pair though.

R

Waisted_Giraffe:-) A great looking pair of MaryJanes and they look fantastic on you. I always have had a soft spot for MaryJanes. Mickey and I were not in a buying mood the other day as we were a bit late for our appointment to have our taxes done but we noted the sales racks that we past had several pairs of MaryJanes on them. Certainly a different pattern of design on your hosiery. Looks great on your legs. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Waisted_Giraffe:-)

A great looking pair of MaryJanes and they look fantastic on you. I always have had a soft spot for MaryJanes. Mickey and I were not in a buying mood the other day as we were a bit late for our appointment to have our taxes done but we noted the sales racks that we past had several pairs of MaryJanes on them.

Certainly a different pattern of design on your hosiery. Looks great on your legs.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

Hello Dawn, and all,:smile:

Well, people, after all your talk,and persuasion, I went out and bought another new pair of heels. Not the highest in the world, but I love them.

Well that is not so special, but what is , that after 63 years, I told myself to go out in me heels and shop. So I did!

On Sunday, I decided to go to TKMaxx, to see what they had. I was very anxious as I'm sure you all know the feeling. But I put on my Black Pat 5" and walked into the store. Their shoes are always right at the back. So I went, past all these men and women,no one said a word to me, nor even looked.

I tried on several, and this pair was to me outstanding. They don't look much. I walked up to the checkout in them, through loads of men. Took them off to pay for them.

Not satisfied with that, I then went to Matalan and did the same there.The whole place was so busy, and still nobody looked my way! I tried on a fav. pair, but they are still a touch too big. So I walked out.

In there I did here a "little " girl snigger, but ignored it. It may not have been for me anyhow.

So my Sunday was , to me exciting.:):smile:

Now I can do it again when I can shake off my shadow.

Love you all. THANKS-THANKS-THANKS!!

Muddypaws..:silly:

post-4814-133522910227_thumb.jpg

post-4814-133522910242_thumb.jpg

post-4814-133522910253_thumb.jpg

Well, I haven't done this in a while, but last week I got a new pair. Nine West Princess. At first I thought they were too pointy, but now I love them! The heel is only about 3", which is more than enough for me. The only downside is that the heel taps are very slippery, so I'm going to have them replaced. These are very comfortable shoes, so much so, that I haven't wanted to take them off much. I have been driving in them the past couple days, slept with them on last night and even had the nerve to walk in them from my car to the office! Granted, the parking lot is right out front, but it's something. :smile: I don't quite have the nerve to keep wearing them, but I'm doing the next best thing and attaching are a few pics of me wearing them in the office to commemorate the occasion. Please excuse the socks! On a personal note, I've tried so, so hard for a long time to quit high heels, but they just keep on coming back! I've teased myself with wedges for months now, but nothing beats a classic stiletto heeled pump! :)

post-909-133522910282_thumb.jpg

post-909-133522910294_thumb.jpg

post-909-133522910303_thumb.jpg

Hello friends, Just got back on HHP after the computer died, So I'll soon be showing new boots and heels that I now have when I can get things up again. Happy heeling Equality in Fashions "WhyNotMenToo"

I also feel it's time to end gender based clothing that men should have the same fashion rights as the woman have enjoyed for 60 years. Equality in Fashion!

Hello Dawn, and all,:smile:

Well, people, after all your talk,and persuasion, I went out and bought another new pair of heels. Not the highest in the world, but I love them.

Well that is not so special, but what is , that after 63 years, I told myself to go out in me heels and shop. So I did!

Wow muddypaws! Congratulations on your first shopping outing in heels! It must have been an elating experience! Specially since you had a great time! I hope you get to tell us about future outings. :)

Hi,

I just bought 2 pairs of shoes on Internet, but not yet received (5" and 6").

I will enjoy to show them as soon i will be delivered..

I just bought 2 pairs of shoes through the Internet from Zappos.

post-5557-133522910622_thumb.jpg

post-5557-133522910625_thumb.jpg

I also feel it's time to end gender based clothing that men should have the same fashion rights as the woman have enjoyed for 60 years. Equality in Fashion!

Hello everyone :smile:

Over the last few weeks, when I had some spare time and was in town, I have been walking in and out stores looking if they had some shoes to my liking. If they had, I tried them on and was always being helped very well by the store helpers. I mostly ended up buying none, because I didn't like the shoes enough.

Last week though I found this awesome pair of black pumps. They are very basic but I just love them. They have a 4" heel and a rounded nose. I had a pair of pumps with a pointed nose (which also had a lower heel) but they just didn't look right on me. These, however, do! My gf also thinks these are much better, so I'm not hallucinating :silly:

In the store where I bought them, I was helped very well by a girl around my age. She didn't give me any strange looks and commented on how nice these shoes are (she had a pair of them herself she said) when I tried them on. What a nice shopping experience again :)

Here they are! (Internet pic only)

http://www.sooco.nl/pic/img_medium/243.10.0233.jpg

Greets,

Diablo :)

Daisuki: Nice shoes! They look great! Now do something about those horrid socks! :smile: By the by, I see you're still using your Sylia Stingray avatar. Cool!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Not sure if I should put this here or in the "try on before you buy" thread, but on Monday I went to the outlet mall where there is a Nine West outlet among other stores. I went into Nine West and found the size 12 section, and they actually had a few pairs that I liked. In general, I need a size 12, though I will preface that by saying that my feet are actually different sizes. But in most womens shoes I need a twelve to accomodate my right foot. So, I was still feeling a little bit apprehensive about trying on shoes, but decided to at least make sure the right shoes fit, which, on the pair I picked, did just fine. So I picked up those and, at checkout, the clerk reminded me that there was a buy one, get one at half-off sale, asking if there was something else I might want. Standing there, I spotted a very nice pair of sandals on the floor behind the counter and noticed they were a size 12. I said if those are a 12, I'll take them, as sandals always fit. I didn;t try them on. Alas, when I got home, the left shoe on the pair of slingback pumps was litterally falling off my foot, even though the right shoe was actually a bit tight. The sandals had a t-strap that extended from the toe strap up to another strap that ran across the foot at the instep. Much to my chagrin, I could not get my foot fully into the shoe, as that instep strap was way too short for my foot. I was so sure both would fit, and seeing as how I have to still conceal my shoe collection, I had already rid myself of the boxes and packaging before I got home, so I couldn't return them. That will teach me to try before I buy, and try both shoes as well. At least they were on sale, but it is $50 out the window. What a dummy! All because I was feeling a bit shy in front of the sales clerks that day.