The Adventures of kneehighs...

kneehighs

OK, it should be clear by now that my time here will soon dwindle to virtually nothing. I'm still in Paris recovering from a long fashion month, but have a few updates.

First off, no one in fashion has a problem with the REALITY of a man in high heels. While on the internet or in conversation, they may have a problem with the IDEA of a man in heels, when presented with the reality right before their very eyes, it's a whole different phenomena. You can't just go by what someone says on a message board, blog, or news paper write up...

At Paris Fashion Week for instance, I spotted 6 different guys wearing 4" heels. In every case the entire length of the heel was visible. No one batted an eye. This is at PARIS Fashion Week, which sets the standard for every other fashion week and reigns supreme as the foremost leader in setting the standard for every season.

I did go on a date in my heels in Paris and partied with editors of well known fashion magazines from London who wanted me to wear my heels (but I was too tired to deal with it). Heck they even thought I looked sexy...

In regards to my lack of presence here and follow through on the meet, I think that in life there are seasons and times for everything. Just as there is a time to plant, there is also a time to uproot. I believe I've hit a season where it's time for me to gradually disappear, as I mentioned previously.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

In regards to my lack of presence here and follow through on the meet, I think that in life there are seasons and times for everything. Just as there is a time to plant, there is also a time to uproot. I believe I've hit a season where it's time for me to gradually disappear, as I mentioned previously.

While I know that what you say is true, I know that the entire membership of hhplace will miss your smiling face and positive attitude. I, for one, am already lamenting your departure. We can only hope that you will look in from time to time and let us know you are still alive, well and making your mark in a profession in which you seek to excel. Perhaps you might also keep your blog up to date so we can follow your progress.

In any case, it's been great knowing you and perhaps, at some point, our cyberspace paths will cross again....that would, indeed, be my great pleasure.

May good timing, fast shutter speed, good lighting and clear views follow you where ever you go. ;-):thumbsup:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 5 weeks later...

Beatrice Inn in New York City closes down.... People start flocking to new venues.... kneehighs heads to Spring street in Soho and befriends the former FORD model now working the "guestlist". Is told to come back at any time and to bring whoever I want. She even tells head bouncer same. this was all accomplished while I was wearing black stiletto patent pumps, no socks, black skinny jeans, a Marc by Marc Jacobs top, and a Calvin Klein satin blazer. next weekend rolls around. kneehighs accomplishes the impossible. I was doing my rounds in the club. Walking from one set of girls to another set of girls to another set of girls to another, etc. etc. Black skinny jeans, 4" patent stiletto pumps, no socks, grey turtleneck mini dress that looks like a long t-shirt, and a black Kenneth Cole leather jacket. find my way back to a Swedish girl and her brunette friend. It was my third talk with them. Swedish girl decides to give me a lap dance. Then a kiss. And her friend joins in on the kiss too! Line of men standing there in awe, dumbfounded at the guy in stiletto pumps "scoring" with two beautiful girls. Leaving the club, I stood at the sidewalk for a moment to check my belongings. Some alpha guy with his 5 man entourage comes up to me asks, "are you trying to invade our territory?" haha, I laughed all the way to the yellow cab and into the night with my new company.

Leaving the club, I stood at the sidewalk for a moment to check my belongings. Some alpha guy with his 5 man entourage comes up to me asks, "are you trying to invade our territory?"

My how quickly some quy's "insecurity with their own sexual attractiveness" reveals itself. And, to be threatened by competition from guy wearing high heels and a mixture of feminine/masculine attire, to "boot." What ever is our society coming to? (They can't guess it's more than just the clothing!) :clap::w00t2::unsure::clap::winkiss::thumbsup::silly:

(Nice to see that you're still around- :w00t2: )

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Kneehighs...you are still my hero! Not because you have such a great rapport with women, not because you have such a great style, not because you serve as an inspiration to me (and many other I am sure), but because you have the confidence to be yourself. The alpha dogs have nothing on you! I have learned that women are attracted to guys who have confidence to be who they are and do as they please. A guy in heels personifies that to the largest degree. It is almost by definition sacramental...an outward expression of your inner being. Guys who follow the herd never stand out from it and therefor never reap the rewards of being genuine. There only recourse is machismo, which quite frankly I feel is a turn off to modern women. I am glad you are still posting, being true, and having fun!

Style is built from the ground up!

A Small World...dot net

EDIT: regarding my last story, I did try to take photos, but no camera's were allowed inside the club. All I had was my massive DSLR. I whipped it out once and literally within a minute, the bouncer and the door girl both approached me and asked me to put it away. sigh

I hope so too, because I'm going to be an unstoppable social dynamo in Stockholm. In fact, I'm already prepared. Have my iphone photos arranged in proper order, to create massive intrigue in women. One shot is of me skydiving in Buenos Aires, another shot is of Adam and Eve, the two pillars of the Prague skyline which can transition easily into sexual innuendo of "eating the forbidden fruit". Another shot is of a girl and I exchanging vodka shots out of each others pumps. Everything is carefully planned. Watch out Stockholm! A high heeled man is going to take your girls by storm.

Everything is carefully planned.

I wonder what the world would be like if governments, militaries, or businesses planned that well?

Have a great trip! :winkiss:

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

I hope so too, because I'm going to be an unstoppable social dynamo in Stockholm.

Watch out Stockholm! A high heeled man is going to take your girls by storm.

I have no doubt :winkiss:

Too bad I blew my travelling budget for the near future on Japan (was worth every penny though). As much confidence as I've achieved in wearing heels in public, I'm sure hanging out with you would boost it ten fold. Hopefully an evening of heeling together and the company of fine women shall someday become a reality.

Don't you dare stop posting! :silly:

Welcome back!

I am glad that you didn't abandon us after all.

Airwolf

Beatrice Inn in New York City closes down....

People start flocking to new venues....

kneehighs heads to Spring street in Soho and befriends the former FORD model now working the "guestlist". Is told to come back at any time and to bring whoever I want. She even tells head bouncer same.

this was all accomplished while I was wearing black stiletto patent pumps, no socks, black skinny jeans, a Marc by Marc Jacobs top, and a Calvin Klein satin blazer.

next weekend rolls around.

kneehighs accomplishes the impossible.

I was doing my rounds in the club. Walking from one set of girls to another set of girls to another set of girls to another, etc. etc.

Black skinny jeans, 4" patent stiletto pumps, no socks, grey turtleneck mini dress that looks like a long t-shirt, and a black Kenneth Cole leather jacket.

find my way back to a Swedish girl and her brunette friend. It was my third talk with them. Swedish girl decides to give me a lap dance. Then a kiss.

And her friend joins in on the kiss too! Line of men standing there in awe, dumbfounded at the guy in stiletto pumps "scoring" with two beautiful girls.

Leaving the club, I stood at the sidewalk for a moment to check my belongings. Some alpha guy with his 5 man entourage comes up to me asks, "are you trying to invade our territory?"

haha, I laughed all the way to the yellow cab and into the night with my new company.

Kneehighs:-) We can all excuse the fact that they would not let you do pics this time in the club. Just reading your fabulous stories and successes can be enough for your fans here. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Last night I went out with Pam from here. We started the night with a delicious dinner at an Italian restaurant on Spring Street just two blocks from the West Side Highway. I swear at the table behind us was Frederique van der Wal of Victoria's Secret fame. Anyhow, after much musing about who to talk to, I just took action and opened a 2 set of girls sitting and talking deeply amongst themselves. My outfit for the night was a pair of 4" black patent stiletto pumps, no socks, black skinny Urban Outfitters jeans, a silk leopard print top, and a black slim fit/form fitting women's Mango blazer with the sleeves rolled up. After interrupting their conversation with a question about their preference for fashion versus style, the conversation briefly touched on my outfit. Did they talk about my hair? No. Did they talk about my great cologne? No. Did they talk about my shoes? No! They talked about my top! The rest of the night was fun. I think I opened conversations with about 5 other sets of girls. Had one girl from Poland complying with my every move...her hands were resting on top of my palms. If I moved my hands to my body, she moved hers too. If I moved them up, she moved hers up. Was there sexual attraction? You bet! I think even Pam was a bit impressed, so I moved her hands to his palms and went an opened up a new conversation. Great night, great times as always. Pam's pumps are in the corner, mine are against the girls black pumps.

• 4 weeks later...

Ooops! Heel slip in food court in Atlanta's airport. Spectacular balancing act on left heel averts near wipeout. Ha!

I've had that happen a time or two on the slick floors in Best Buy and it is rather harrowing. Glad to read you didn't suffer that wipeout!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Ooops! Heel slip in food court in Atlanta's airport. Spectacular balancing act on left heel averts near wipeout. Ha!

Now, there's gotta be a story in there somewhere. ;)

(like, what were you doing at the airport in Atlanta wearing heels in the first place? ;))

^ Going to Stockholm! I know the route through Atlanta from New York is crazy, but I'm here now! I just hit a super slick spot on the glossy floor there, whew!

Went out last night to a couple of clubs. Seems like the people in Stockholm are a very tolerant bunch, even the guys. Being jet lagged yesterday, I really didn't have the energy to make it a "real" night out, so I walked to a couple of nearby clubs.

I opened up a 2 set of girls that were sitting on a couch holding out their legs in mid air against each other. The blonde had black pumps and a blue dress on, the red head had black patent ballet flats. As their legs were in midair and their shoes pressed together, I held up my shoe against their shoes and asked, "so are we comparing shoes here?" They gave me the sincerest reply, "no we're actually comparing each others legs and knees." The topic of my black stiletto pumps clad with a new pair of high waisted black skinny pants from H & M never once became a topic.

Two guys came into our conversation and opened the girls, so I introduced myself to them, where I was from (being from New York City when outside New York City is a strong designator of higher value), and continued my conversation with the red head as if nothing happened. One guy feeling left out eventually got up and left. We chatted for another 30 minutes till I was bored to tears with the situation and the girls had to get up and use the toilet.

In New York, that opener would have definitely created curiosity and lead to some conversation about my shoes. I wonder if Sweden's sense of gender equality predisposes women here to be more tolerant to men in heels? EDIT: Isn't the whole Swedish system less about patriarchy and more about equality? END EDIT I know that of ALL the Swedish girls I've ever met, they were all tolerant of me in stiletto pumps, if not downright encouraging of it.

The place was dead though and by 12:30, there were only 2 tables of girls! Ugh, looks like I picked the wrong place to go. I did walk from one room to another and passed a group of 2 guys and a seriously beautiful blonde. As I passed the doorway, I could tell they were trying to discretely get a second look at my pumps. So I parked myself at the doorway. It was good self entertainment, watching them, one by one, march a few steps out to get a good look at me. Eventually, I just moved to right directly within their field of view and gave them a good unobstructed look at me. The girl eventually placed her leg so that I could see the silhouette of her shoes. My intuition suggested there was an unspoken communication that she was showing how her heels were higher than mine (black 4" patent Nine West pumps).

Jet lagged and bored out of my mind with no cute girls to talk to, I walked home and hit the sack.

Yes, indeed, they are very friendly here in Stockholm. Closed a girl I met at the bus stop on bringing her friends over to my hotel room for Grey Goose mixed drinks and if all turns out well, they should be here within minutes...me in my heels! lol

I just moved to right directly within their field of view and gave them a good unobstructed look at me. The girl eventually placed her leg so that I could see the silhouette of her shoes. My intuition suggested there was an unspoken communication that she was showing how her heels were higher than mine (black 4" patent Nine West pumps) Sound like a little heel competition hehe. Great story KH.

Just finished my night at 6:30 am with a former Swedish model. Evidence to follow. In heels the whole time and she was supportive of PUMPS!

So I must say that I got pretty lucky last night. The girl I met at the bust stop is a party photographer for what turns out to be a pretty big local magazine. My outfit for the day was a pair of Urban Outfitters straight leg jeans, 4.5" Nine West black booties, a grey H & M sweater dress that was given to me as a gift from a girl in New York who allowed me to try on lots of her clothes, and a black satin Calvin Klein blazer layered over everything. Simple, but effective. And no, I'm not wearing lipstick, it's not my photo, so it just looks like that. Three girls came over for drinks. I could tell they were a little bit hesitant when I went downstairs to the lobby to meet them. That tension disappeared and within minutes, we were all upstairs getting to know each other. My trouble is that I need to learn to calibrate how I "play" my attention from one girl to another. I wanted all the girls to like me, so I'd focus my attention on the blonde (picture one) and once they realized the blonde liked me, the other two like me even more. So then I flirt with the other two and then the blonde would get jealous. So then I'd go back to the blonde, and then the brunette (picture 3) would take me off somewhere away from the blonde. Eventually the blonde and I kissed again, and she started really supplicating for some validation from me, "OK, so you hang out with a bunch of beautiful models all day long, why me?" Ugh. I really need to learn to how calibrate my group dynamic game, especially when all the girls are friends. If they were strangers to each other, it would have been easier. Suffice to say, walking through some of Stockholms top bars, like f12 and Spy Bar VIP, with 3 girls on your side, makes for quite an entrance. ALL the girls noticed. And yes, I was in heels the whole time, which was never an issue with anyone. Furthermore, they bought me drinks all night, so I didn't have to pay for a single round. The night ended with the former model (picture 2) and I hanging out until like 7 am. It was a spectacular night overall and probably something most single guys would love to experience. Yes, I count my blessings. EDIT: I did ask the model what her first response would be to a guy who showed up on a date in pumps would be. She replied, "Why is he trying to be as tall as me?"

post-486-13352288595_thumb.jpg

post-486-133522885968_thumb.jpg

The phrase, “youth is wasted on the young” comes to mind. I’d still be recovering from jet lag. ;) Kneeheighs, it sounds like you are having a wonderful trip! Remember, you have to sleep some time. Thanks for sharing with the rest of us. ;)

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

:penitent:

"OK, so you hang out with a bunch of beautiful models all day long, why me?" Ugh.

Ohhhhh, poor baby... ;)(I would venture to say that there at least 72,000 other male members of this forum that would love to have this problem-- including this long and happily married guy) ;)

"The night ended with the former model (picture 2) and I hanging out until like 7 am. "

One must wonder why "a" "former model?" Judging from her picture, some fashion designer is missing out on golden opportunity to have a beautiful and wonderfully sexy representative to perfectly present their "collections."

one danger to keep foremost in your mind. You're likely to have such a good time that you'' never come back "alive."

Thanks for the report and I can't hardly wait for the next one.:penitent: