The Adventures of kneehighs...

kneehighs

Last Saturday I number closed a blonde in literally like 2 minutes. Later the next day when texting her and attempting a "let's meet for drinks close, she was resisting. Now knowing that my interactions with women can be neatly systematized into stages of progression, I realized I had failed to develop comfort with her. Two hours later after a relaxing talk, we agreed to meet today for drinks. So in the afternoon, she texts and says she's too burned out to make it. Realizing that she might feel better later on in the day, I called her. I suggested that we talk later on in the day to see how felt. 2 hours later a text Comes in suggesting we meet. So here I am, 3 minutes away from an exciting evening with a delicious blonde. Of course, the heels are on...

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

"So here I am, 3 minutes away from an exciting evening with a delicious blonde" What in the world are you doing texting us??? Priorities man priorities! ;)

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Adventures? I'll say (texting is good to occupy your hand...when they could be getting you in trouble.......even when all alone! ;);):penitent::lmao:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Dont you think she might find it "creepy" that your blogging her every move?

Not that I really care! We've already changed tops. It couldn't get any better!

"So here I am, 3 minutes away from

an exciting evening with a delicious blonde"

What in the world are you doing texting us???

Priorities man priorities! ;)

haha. She got my undivided attention when she arrived

It was an amazing time...we started with dinner near the new High Line Park, bounced to a Mexican restaurant where she knew the waitress, then ended at a lounge in Soho by the west side highway. The bouncers there know me, so as soon as they saw me, they lifted the velvet rope without so much as a word coming from my mouth, which made for a moderately impressive entrance.

At the place in Soho, she took me by my hand to the bathroom where we both went into a stall. The door shut and she took off her top (a black mini dress) and wanted to trade for my top, which was the white sequined mini dress. Hilarious. I looked really stupid in her black mini dress, but was able to cover it up with my blazer. As soon as we came out of the ladies bathroom, an employee of the lounge came up to me 'scolding' me for being in the ladies bathroom. Ultimately, it was no big deal. Fun times were had by all.

My outfit for the night was simple, but effective. A Black satin Calvin Klein blazer, a white sequined mini dress I bought from Zara in Stockholm, dark denim jeans from Urban Outfitters, and 4.5" booties from Nine West.

I didn't volunteer that I was wearing heels and she didn't notice until we bounced from the Thai restaurant to the Mexican restaurant. On the walk she took notice of my heels and said, "oh my god, you're wearing stilettos!". "you mean you didn't notice that earlier?"I asked. "no, I didn't" she replied. Then I held my leg out to the side and showed her that they were not stilettos, but thin heels nonetheless. Beyond that short conversation no additional inquiries were made about my heels.

..."oh my god, you're wearing stilettos!". "you mean you didn't notice that earlier?"I asked. "no, I didn't" she replied.... Beyond that short conversation no additional inquiries were made about my heels.

I'm impressed with her attitude.

She is accepting you for who you are without asking more questions.

She is open minded indeed. Good for you and well done ;)

^ Thanks! The transitions from post to post weren't perfectly calibrated, but whatever. One thing I forgot to mention. In my I-phone I have tons of photos that increase my value. Photos of me in Prague, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Dublin, photos of me skydiving in Argentina, parasailing in Mexico, photos of me in the New York Times talking to a model, and of course... Photos of me out with girls in heels (heels on their lap, doing shots from each others shoes, etc.). This builds "social proof" that other women accept me in heels and in the case of my photos, thoroughly enjoy them. The photos were a great way to captivate the girl's attention, made for really interesting conversation, and I deliberately sequenced through the "normal" photos first, building up solid value in her eyes. It's no coincidence that just a few minutes later, she suggested we do shots from each others shoes. ;) Yahooooo!! Who to ask out next is the question? This girl now wants to go to South America with me. Yet, there are plenty of other 20 somethings that want to play. Ah yes, I relish the single life in New York City. (those of you who know me in real life know I have a serious side too..retirement accounts, condo, etc).

Kneehighs, Just returned from a week in Peru. Business took me there but turned it into a vacation. Wonderful people, delicious food, and breathtaking scenery. Peru's Indian peoples appear conservative but are very peaceful and accepting of all others. I sometimes wore wedge sandals with fairly noticeable toe polish and clear polish on fingernails with no looks or problems at all. But nothing but very reliable tennis shoes when going up Machu Picchu! Wherever you're likely to go in South America you should enjoy it and will be welcomed everywhere whether in heels or not. Buen viaje!

Ah yes, I relish the single life in New York City. (those of you who know me in real life know I have a serious side too..retirement accounts, condo, etc).

Does that (having a serious side) mean that you'll be doing those Don Equis commercials in the future!!! I think you already have the "most interesting man in the world" part sewn down!!!

"...Stay thirsty my friend..."

LOL

In case anyone is curious about photos from my last adventure, the Soho lounge I go to doesn't allow picture taking, unless you are like with the NY Times or some other major media outlet.

But anyhow, here is a photo of my date and a photo of what my shoes looked like from the top. Her arms are too heavy for her to be a model, but she still has great legs. In the second photo the part in her hairline is really messed up because we had traded tops really, really fast as the white top she is in is actually mine. We were having so much fun, it didn't even matter.

Now, she's looks like a really cute girl. And, judging from the impish grin on her face, a lot of fun, too. As to her arms being too big to be a model, as you know, there are other parts of a good looking woman that are used to model different thing. Hands, stockings (hose) shoes, slacks, blouses, etc....I'm sure that an "enterprising" young man like you could use your imagination and produce a portfolio that she could circulate amongst agents to find work....And, who knows, the exposure might even be enough to overcome the "heavy arms." Never forget that "heavy arms" are just fine to wrap round you when its loving time in NYC..... ;) And while we're at it. Any time a man can walk away from a date with a smile on his face, humming a tune and thinking "we had so much fun---" Isn't that what it's all about? Congratulations on having a good time with a beautiful woman. ;)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Kneehighs- Thanks for posting the photos. It goes without saying (but I’ll say it anyway), you have great taste in tops. Cute girl to. ;)

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Now, she's looks like a really cute girl. And, judging from the impish grin on her face, a lot of fun, too.

As to her arms being too big to be a model, as you know, there are other parts of a good looking woman that are used to model different thing. Hands, stockings (hose) shoes, slacks, blouses, etc....I'm sure that an "enterprising" young man like you could use your imagination and produce a portfolio that she could circulate amongst agents to find work....And, who knows, the exposure might even be enough to overcome the "heavy arms."

Never forget that "heavy arms" are just fine to wrap round you when its loving time in NYC..... ;)

And while we're at it. Any time a man can walk away from a date with a smile on his face, humming a tune and thinking "we had so much fun---" Isn't that what it's all about?

Congratulations on having a good time with a beautiful woman. ;)

Thanks Bubba, those are some really thoughtful and kind words you wrote. As far as helping this girl goes though, such work would have to derive from a self-interest in my own career advancement as opposed to being the nice guy romantic. Frankly, she doesn't have enough connections in the circles I'm aiming to penetrate to be worth the effort really.

I think the comment about her not being suitable for runway modeling derives from my sincere desire to see women as they see themselves. I doubt this girl would argue that point. It doesn't take away from my appreciation of my time with her though. I still think she's cute. A lot of guys I meet tend to put women on pedestals right from the get go. BIG mistake.

That's part of the reason why they get intimidated by really beautiful women. But really beautiful women don't see themselves as many men see them. They see their insecurities about their beauty, how people are always sizing and judging their beauty, how people are critical of their flaws. Sometimes they even criticize themselves before others do. So I tend to see their flaws too, their insecurities, and their whole self. Not that people don't already know this, they just don't practice it enough.

And many guys here are also WAY TOO nice to women. They emotionally overreach...going out of their way to please the girl, sometimes even compromising their own schedule, values, or friends to please the woman. Doing whatever it takes to get something may work. But applying the same actions and attitudes towards a person rarely creates pleasing results with women. Not only does this turn off women, it turns off the man from respecting himself in the long run. Yes, been there, done that. NEVER AGAIN.

I totally love, love, love women, adore their company, and can't seem to get enough of them around me--really! BUT, I don't put them on a pedestal.

As long as no one get's hurt in the process.....be nice, it pays off big to be genuinely nice.... ;)

OK, when I see hotties like that and read about all of the fun you have been having recently, it just reminds me that here in the sticks a good day for me is about 10% of that. In my neck of the wood, "heavy arms" means a candidate for gastric bypass and more often than not I may be one of only a handful of people wearing heels anyway! You keep the adventures coming and I will continue to live vicariously, deal?

Style is built from the ground up!

Bwahahaha, the coolest thing happened today. Not really heel related, but gender bending related. I was walking southbound on Broadway between Houston and Prince when this slim 5'11" blonde stops me and asks if she can take a photo of me because she liked my outfit. Of course I said yes and told her I was wearing a women's Mango blazer, a women's Zara top...which she proceeded to feel flirtatiously. Sadly, I wasn't wearing heels as I was wearing Converse, with the laces redone so there's no criss crossing of the laces to form an X...just smooth parallel lines of the laces. But lots of hand touching ensued! Anyhow, it turns out she was a finalist on Americas Next Top Model...ahaha. She wrote me an email stating how I looked "super adorable" in the photos. The shet that goes down in this city never ceases to be exhilirating! EDIT: and now I've got the challenge of figuring out which girl to go out with this Saturday....somehow I think miss ANTM girl will work her way into the rotation as she told me to come in and visit her... EDIT 2: shet, looks like I have social plans on both Saturday and Sunday now...must remind self to watch the budget (a night out in NYC can easily, easily clear $250)

• Like 1

Fantastic story! However, you are not only in a great place for things like that to happen, but you have to be open to the possibilities, which you seem to have in spades. Ever vigilant and ready for a new opportunity. Wow...I am impressed.

EDIT: and now I've got the challenge of figuring out which girl to go out with this Saturday....somehow I think miss ANTM girl will work her way into the rotation as she told me to come in and visit her...

Nice problem to have isn't it!

EDIT 2: shet, looks like I have social plans on both Saturday and Sunday now...must remind self to watch the budget (a night out in NYC can easily, easily clear $250)

Ah, now I have to bash on my home again. I can go out and have a wonderful evening on $25-$50 on the weekends. But I guess you get what you pay for...

Style is built from the ground up!

..must remind self to watch the budget (a night out in NYC can easily, easily clear $250)

And, thats just the cab fare......;):penitent::lmao::lmao::penitent:

Seriously, congratulations on getting "noticed" in NYC. Not an easy thing to do, these days. As to the girl that is competing in ANTM, is she even aware that you're one of the "industry's" most talented, fastest rising, top fashion photographers? Now, that should open access to something or other. ;)

(Not that I'd ever think you'd ever need it or "pile on" just to take advantage of a girl :penitent: )