• I like the way heels alter my walk
    • I like the sound heels make when walking
    • I have medical reasons

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I REALLY like the way they make me "feel." From the time I wake, I wear my stiletto mules until I leave the house. Working in the garden or in the garage I change into a pair of boots. Mundane chores are easily approached and actually get done with wearing the right pair of heels.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just feel better with them on. I don't feel complete without heels. I do a lot of running and together with an excessive amount of wearing really really high heels approx 2yrs ago I get tired in flat shoes and sore heels after 1 or 2 hours standing. If I have to be on my feet for some time then I have to wear a heel at least 3inches - which suits me fine because I adore heels. Higher is also comfy provided I can go where I need to and do what I need to that day - heel height has to be practical in reality as well. For me its about comfort as well as my style - and that makes me feel even better when I wear heels. Mind you I am wearing heels a LOT - not sure that this is what most are doing - so my opinions may be biased. Cheers Heel-lover

If being honest, the first three in the poll list, (it took me years to, "come out" and actually buy and wear heels myself). before I would buy heels to mainly look at and admire. (I take a UK 12/US 16 !! :)) Now I'm up to three pairs, with another two pairs to be bought for xmas !! Funnily enough, the only other person who knows about my love of heels is my niece, (who I'm extremely close to). She admits she never was much of a heels woman, but I've bought her 3 pairs recently for herself, (as i can't wear them, she can for me as she only takes a UK 6), and she's noticed, when she goes out the favourable comments, especially from older men of how good she looks in them, and how good she feels in them too :lmao: John

• 1 month later...

I'm quite surprised that I have passed this thread so many times and not commented or voted. A single vote is not enough -

so here we are

I like the feeling of high heels. Yes

I like the look of heels. Yes

Heels make me feel and look. Sexy yes ish but more confident and feeling smarter than just the sex more "I feel good"

I like the attention or looks I get when wearing heels. Not really

I like the way heels alter my walk. Maybe yes

I like the sound heels make when walking. At times yes

I have medical reasons. Yes - Neck injury posture

To do a single tick in the box just doesn't cover reality, the thread has been around for a long time but for the age I feel there is very few post maybe it is due to it being too difficult to find the one answer

Al

*I like the look of high heels at me and my feet* nothing about those points in the poll, especially no *feelings*. except sometimes for a decadent luxury feeling, but it depends on situation and it is not high heels alone :). what about a simple - high heels just complete a look?

It feels like a part of me is missing when i'm not in heels! and like amanda they have practical uses as well! only yesterday my platform clogs meant i didnt need to get a stool to reach up when taking some xmas decs down! lol

Gosh....

Those should have been down ages ago!

i know! but the flu has been bugging me so they stayed up!

If the Christmas decorations are still up after the 5th of January you should leave them up all year or the tree elves will cause havoc in your house!