1. 1. What is your main reason for wearing Heels

• I like the feeling of high heels
    • I like the look of heels
    • Heels make me feel and look sexy
    • I like the attention or looks I get when wearing heels
    • I like the way heels alter my walk
    • I like the sound heels make when walking
    • I have medical reasons

The main reason I like wearing heels is the feeling of the heel hight. A secondary passion would be how they look, but I would wear very descrete hidden heels if I could get the feeling of wearing a heel but look of non-heel. I like wearing pumps mostly when at home alone or just the wife, but in public it is definitely descrete heels. I wish they made high heels (4-5 inches) that would look like a non or lower heel that I could wear more in public. I think I saw a picture somwhere of a boot design where from the outside it looks like a plain boot but inside it was a 4 or 5 inch heel. Scotty

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First and foremost, like sscotty727, I like how it feels. Next I like the look (of course), they alter my walk (it just feels better walking that way) and I had pains in the lower back when standing still for some time and problems with my knees which disappeared once I started using high heeled shoes on a regular basis. CU! -Mike

Ever since I was a teenager, I've been fascinated with women's shoes. I've always liked the look and the feeling that comes from wearing heels, especially pumps. From day one, I've been madly in love with pumps. I feel natural and comfortable in high heels, like they were made for me. Also, women's are far more stylish and colorful than boring ass men's shoes. Women's shoes rule!! :D

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I like to wear high heels because I like the way they look, and they make mee feel sexy and confidient. Its the only time I do anymore. And I just overall love them. (I don't use the term love to much. I'm trying to stop beliving in it.)

It's all good. ~Arron.

asdf174....If you don't pull up you're going to plow in. May I suggest a book that could be of help to you, re your personal growth,confidence and well being. It's a hand book of sorts and well worth a few of your hard earned dollars. This book has the potential to turn around your relationships and improve your dealings with all of the people in your life. So buy it, read it and follow Dale's advice. :D It's called: "How to Win Friends and Influence People" by Dale Carnegie. best regards, jim

These polls can be frustrating when several answers would be valid. In my case, although the "Feel" is the main answer (as with most people), ALL of the answers apply to me, except the medical one.

Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

I know what you mean Heelfan, I guess my main reason was to determine if it was more important to have the feel of the heel or the look of the heel. For me, if I can get the feel of wearing heels, I am ok with it not looking like it or being obvious. I know others want to flaunt the heel so the look is just as important.

Oh, I also forgot to mention I flat out LOVE the sharp click-clack sound of high heels on tile, wodden floors or pavement when I walk. Exquisite! It's like sweet music to my ears! I know some here prefer a stealthier sound for their shoes, but not me! No sir! I don't mind letting the world know I'm around when I'm in heels! :D

I like the look, the feeling... and I think I like to "choque" (shock?)people... You know sometimes I like to feel diferent. I hate being like everybody!!! I like heels and like to wear them, and if people don't like to see me in my boots... I won't let people change this passion... Thank you for wearing and showing your heels on the street (please don't hide them). To change other people mind we need to show them that wearing heels for a man can be a natural thing...

• 1 month later...

I love the feel of high heels on my feet. I'd wear them 24/7 if I could, Maybe eventually. But for now when I go to work, I wear heavy logger boots with 3" heels and steel toes. (ugh) High heels forever, ward

High heels forever, ward

i wear heels because i love the feel of them and wot it does for the way i walk, plus i also like the look. i would wear them all the time if i did not have to work in a place wear u have to wear toe cap shoes and work with idiots who think the sun is a quality paper. later nhoj62

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

Although I originally began due to medical reasons (thanks for remembering, Scotty - I'm probably the only one!) I voted that I like the feel, since that's become a greater motivation. But as Heelfan said, there are a couple other valid reasons, too, although the feel of the heels, and the way I feel wearing them, has become the main reason. If it weren't for the medical, however, I'm not so sure I wouldn't just gp back to flats - less problematic!

Funnily enough when I was in the twelve-year-olds at school, and getting excited when two or three of the more daring girls in the class started appearing in highish heels, I asked Tessa, the boldest girl "Why do you like wearing high heels" and she said "They make me taller"! That was 48 years ago (1956), so nothing changes in this world! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

I like the way they feel, and I like the height advantage. The look is good too. A leather kilt, knee high boots and dark tights (with a leather dress shirt, or even a fleece) looks really good. I've been going into work later these days and spending the first little bit of the day working at home but in heels and a skirt (usually). I feel so short when I take the boots off :-(

Well, at 6-2 in my bare feet, I don't need any more height, but wearing heels makes me feel statuesque, and that's a damn good feeling! :-?

Hehe, I have to relate a story about the height thing. I'm not tall, but I"m not short either at 5'6". I was wearing my 5" heels at work, I had just bought them on my lunch hour and shouldn't have been wearing them since they were open toes.. but it was only for a few hours and none of the managers were about so I figured I'd play :-? Well I'm standing in the lobby of the bank and these two guys are walking out. I hear one say to the other, "Man, did you see that tall girl?" and the other replies, "Oh yeah I did." The tone of his voice, to me, said that this 'girl' was something worth looking at. So I look about the lobby and I don't see women. I look again, puzzled. Who was he talking about? Then light dawned in the east *duh* it was me and my high heels. 5" makes me 5'10" and officially in the 'tall' catagory. What fun! Jinxie

Very cool! You must have looked stunning!! An unexpected compliment like that is always nice.We can never have enough of them or the soft glow they impart :-? I love high open toed pumps Jinxy and that little glimpse of toe and painted nail is in my eyes at least,quite risqué. Enjoy your new shoes!! jim