• I like the attention or looks I get when wearing heels
    • I like the way heels alter my walk
    • I like the sound heels make when walking
    • I have medical reasons

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I first started wearing them in middle school to look mature and grown up. When I reached HS I kept wearing them and then caught the eye of my to-be husband. He had a thing for heels so that gave me added reason to keep wearing them. I do also enjoy the look of them and the way they make me feel.

My main reason for wearing high heels is that I like the way that they feel. I also like the way that they look. High heels come is so much more variety than men's shoes-different colours, styles & shapes :silly: . Not just flat with or without laces and in black, brown or white, of shades thereof :unsure: .

That's not strange at al veras. It's literally a letdown..

Charlie

Veras: By saying 'literally a letdown' I meant that when you take them off you're shorter than when you had them on. It was a joke is all.

Charlie

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying

Having gone through several different reasons over the years, these days I like wearing certain high heels because their both very stylish and very comfortable. If both criteria are not met, I'm right back in a pair of Merrel crocs or similar comfortable shoes.

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

• 1 month later...

Main reason is because of the style, I just think a bit of a heel looks better. Next time you are out and about look at women in a bit of a heel with jeans say, you have to admit they look much better than flat shoes or boots. That is my reason for wearing heels. I think if guys wear say 3-4 inch heels ankle boots or simular they will not have a problem, but I think stilleto heel court (pump) shoes etc will be a no no.

life is not a rehearsal

• 2 weeks later...

high heels does look good and they are sexy... it is the main reason that how they make you feel about wearing them.. i love the sexy feeling that overwhelm when i put on pair of high heels, and walking in them feeling the feet it really the best feeling in the world..

At just over 5' 4" in bare feet....kissing my husband (5' 11"), is a lot easier in high heels..!:smile:

So long as he's not wearing his though? Chuckle.

Charlie

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying

• 2 weeks later...

There is something special about heels like no other clothes. I don't know exactly why or what it is. But it is special. I feel sexier in heels fully clothed than I do just wearing a bikini. I love how they make me feel and no matter how often I wear them the feeling is always there. Even just wearing heels grocery shopping makes it special ... even better if you have someone else to push the trolley. Christine.

There is something special about heels like no other clothes. I don't know exactly why or what it is. But it is special. I feel sexier in heels fully clothed than I do just wearing a bikini. I love how they make me feel and no matter how often I wear them the feeling is always there. Even just wearing heels grocery shopping makes it special ... even better if you have someone else to push the trolley.

Christine.

This....:smile:

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Like the court shoes samples in my avatar, they fulfil the desire for the type of footwear I have always wanted to wear. All the other benefits support this main reason in knowing I made the best choice for me. So whether the heels range from low to very high, these are the styled footwear I want in my look and enjoy wearing the most.

• 1 month later...

Whatever your reasons are ladies, it's just bloody fantastic. You look so good in them (especially spike stilettos). Seeing you lot walk in such thin instruments of seduction is amazing...how, I don't know...I'm aroused thinking about it and typing it. Haha. Ill be seeing some in a few hours I hope...watch a girl or two totter at the station :) Enjoy your shoes girls. James x

Christine

I know exactly how you feel. Every time i put on a pair of heels the feeling is oh so awesome. It's very hard to describe but heels are the greatest accessory in my wardrobe and thats coming from a guy! And the shopping thing, well i just love venturing out in my heels when it feels safe.

Ankle boots with a 6” heel. Wow. I am not that into boots and also tend to stay with about 4” heels although my latest favourites (blue and white sandals) are 13cm (5”) but they do have about 1.5cm semi-plat so that sort of makes the heel less … sort of.

I did a search for Wittner boots and I found these that look like they might have 6” heels but they don’t say.

http://www.wittner.com.au/shoes/boots/shifon-brown-waxy-leather.html

http://www.wittner.com.au/shoes/boots/selena-black-leather.html

There are some interesting boots. Some almost look like they could have steel toe caps :). I have to wear capped boots when I am on site and I often think about heels with toe caps but I doubt they would allow them even if they existed.

For me heels can make things that would normally be boring and grey into something exciting and fun and sexy. As I said before my friend and I sometimes go high heel grocery shopping and that is fun. Even just getting to the carpark and putting on heels just to go into Woolies or Coles (I don’t feel safe driving wearing heels). Wearing heels totally changes boring grocery shopping into something to look forward to doing.

Christine.

Hi Christine What a lovely series of posts from you. Yes, I'm sure the pert click of your heels while shopping warms the hearts of most men around you. Keep it up!

"The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything." Nietzsche.