1. 1. What is your main reason for wearing Heels

• I like the feeling of high heels
    • I like the look of heels
    • Heels make me feel and look sexy
    • I like the attention or looks I get when wearing heels
    • I like the way heels alter my walk
    • I like the sound heels make when walking
    • I have medical reasons

Very cool! You must have looked stunning!!

Thank you very much jim! I don't know about how I looked, but I was certainly having alot of fun in them. My co workers were beside themselves over the fact that I was wearing such high heels. If I had to put one reason on why I like heels it would be for the attention. I'm not a very outgoing person, but I feel like I can do anything when I'm strolling about in those very high heels. Perhaps that is because of the type of comments I tend to get, either very complimentary or totally amazed that I can walk in that type of shoe. :-?

Jinxie

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't snapped mine yet. I hope I don't, I'm quite fond of my lovely sandals! I've got two pairs of 5" heels. Those white sandals and a pair of black patent pumps. Both from the same company, The Highest Heel. They seem to work well for me. I wish Michael had 5" heels without a platform. I haven't found any yet, but then I haven't found anyplace that sells them online either. It is a shame. They are such a nicely made shoe. Jinxie

I like the feel of wearing heels first. Then the look an sound while wearing and walking. I am new to 5" stiletto heels as mt previous boots we platforms with heels. I haven't had any trouble walking in the 5" stilettos other that feet that get tired after a while. I am sure this will disappear in time..I just love the feel and look of my stilletto boots with nice dark jeans...Jim

I would vote for the top three, but not the fourth! (I can't vote in this poll for some reason) I don't have the oppurtunity to wear my heels as much as I'd like, so I'm not too good at walking in my 4" heeled thigh boots. I did score a pair of nice boots with a chunky heel at a thrift store last week that have a 3" heel and can walk in those just fine. I think it has as much to do with the chunky heel as the "lack" of height that makes it easier for me to walk in them.

Im amazed you can walk in such shoes...mind you i have only just got mine and i still aint sure on them....but from what iv been told you always snap your first pair of 5"+ heels (i forgot who said it but someone did)

J

Someone fibbed. I've had a few pairs of 5"+ heels and have never broken one. As long as when you put weight on the heel it's straight down and not at an angle you should be fine.

Chris

• 5 years later...

I love the sight of heels on a woman or for that matter any heels are a turn on for me.I can remember my grade 6th French teacher sitting on her desk in front of me flexing checking your workher feet in her heels wondered why i sat at the front of the class.Then there were those young student teachers we use to have especially this one that use to wear a mini and heels and would walk up and down the ailesways checking your work.Most woman i know won't admitt they have an attaction to shoes but one of the first things they is check out the other womans shoeware

My main reason for wearing heels? Humm! I've always wanted my footwear to be pleasing to look at. Maybe, this is because I really don't care for the look or shape of bare feet or any footwear that accents the natural shape of feet. So, I want my footwear to enhance the lines and appearance to disguise them and make them kind of disappear. Heeled court shoes accomplish this the best with an optical illusion that seems to shorten feet. When heels are elongated or made to look clumpish by overextending the toe box, placing the heel tip perpendicularly to the back of the shoe, or attaching thick block platforms destroys the optimal appearance I prefer heels to have for aesthetic and utility reasons. Heels have to look good and support the wearer properly. The toe box is for stylishly covering only the toes. When it does more than that, the illusion of shortening the feet lessens. Take for instance pumps with toe boxes large enough to cover an inch of the foot before the toes. Might as well have bought some mules, then again maybe they did, while assuming they were court shoes. How about the toe box that goes beyond the end of your toes another 2.5" to 3" and they aren't pointed. Even if they are pointed, it stll defeats the effect to virtually shorten the appearance of the feet by the lines and shapes created. The placement of the heel tips relative to your foot is so important to the way you walk in heels. Put the tip to close to the rear of the foot and you clop as you walk because it takes longer for the toe box to land at a high heeling gait. When the tip is perpendicularly under the arch of the foot, there's a tendency to tilt the foot back when pressing forward, which could cause one to fall or incur other injuries. This brings to mind the heelless shoes brought out recently. No real ankle support when that person's feet gets tired. Having thin to two inch thick platforms can be good additions in wearing extremely high heels, if they are shaped to enhance the overall look. When platforms are blocks with little styling and attached to the bottom of the toe box only to match the height of the heel, they enlarge the volume of the foot making it look cloddish. Higher platforms are known to tip sideways easier on uneven surfaces, which also increases the possibilities of falling and injuries. Ankles aren't very good at supporting a person when they are bent sideways. When heels have the right styling, materials, texturing, color, fit, and etc., there is nothing more pleasing to the eyes. They adorn the feet so that a person's appearance is improved. A person can't help but feel good when they know their persona is stunning to behold. I may not care to see the natural shape of feet. However, it is great to know they have become portable place holders for the heels I choose to wear.

The sight of heels on a women turns me on. The sight and feel of heels on me turns me on even more. My fetish has grown to include opera length leather gloves, corset, cone shaped leather bra, nylons and assorted skirts and tops. I'm totally straight, lol...I'm totally twisted but in a good way. I'm lucky to have a woman that totally understands my fetish. My fetish is now her fetish. She loves to tease me by rubbing her shoes on my leg in public. We have fun with it and it is so healthy for our relationship. It's good to see I am not alone, that there are plenty of men out there that share my passion but consider themselves straight.

I have a number of reasons for wearing high heels, the main ones being:

a) I love them.

:) I am short - so high heels emphasise and flatter my legs.

c) High heels make me feel more attractive, sexy, confident and dominant.

d) Men love girls in heels.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Well I would say I started wearing heels a long time ago with a shoe called elavators. There are a mens show with a hidden heel that goes anywhere from 3-5". I started wearing these cause I always had thing about being a male and only being 5'6". Then one day I did the walk a mile in her shoe's. In a effort to not look like a retard I found some heel's that didn't look too girly and wore those. I got a lot of compliment's from the ladys and I just loved them mainly for the height they gave me and how they looked. I will say now the main reason I wear heels is for how they look and the fact they make me over 5'6".:)

I like the way heels look, look on me, feel and when worn the difference in how changes your Aura of self. Confidence or self esteem could many feeling it gives one while in them. Oh the other feeling it gives me is,"Living life to the fullest" , which that limit is now changing and wanting more......sigh.. Once I my GF had accepted me for that I have been wearing them when ever possible. Mtnsofheels

High heels are pretty. When I wear them, I feel pretty, confident, sexy, and confident. I wear 5" high heels as a rule and the feeling of being taller makes me feel good. I like to match outfits with and arounf my high heels. I feel unique and excited when I am wearing high heels in public. And, as I have said before, I love all reactions I get from people when they see me in public in high heels. Wearing high heels is simply fun.

--I like the feeling of high heels --I like the look of heels --Heels make me feel and look sexy --I like the attention or looks I get when wearing heels --I like the way heels alter my walk --I like the sound heels make when walking Many are the reasons for wearing heels!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I have a number of reasons for wearing high heels, the main ones being:

a) I love them.

:) I am short - so high heels emphasize and flatter my legs.

c) High heels make me feel more attractive, sexy, confident, and dominant.

d) Men love girls in heels.

a) Same

:) I have proportionately short legs - so heels emphasize and flatter my legs, also.

c) Ditto

d) Girls love men in heels. Well, once the sight of men in heels is as common.

e) The variety they bring to men's wardrobe selections takes away the drab and the unimaginativeliness men have become apparelly stereotyped.

(I just wanted to use a big word like supercalifragilisticexpialidocious in a sentence with meaning and appropriateness, but it isn't in the dictionary either.)

f) etc.

a) Same

:) I have proportionately short legs - so heels emphasize and flatter my legs, also.

c) Ditto

d) Girls love men in heels. Well, once the sight of men in heels is as common.

f) etc.

Aahh - but that's the whole point of the word. You use it when all others fail......so:

"I wear high heels because...they are 'supercalifragilisticexpealidocious'..!!:)

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

• 2 weeks later...

Making money ( I'm an exotic dancer part time ). To make my guy happy ( he LOVES high heels ). I think our story is kind of cute because he had no clue that I was an entertainer when we first met ( who already had a nice heel collection for his viewing pleasure ) . We've only dated 6 weeks, but I've already surprised him with "his" pair of heels ( a pair I picked out to wear only in the bedroom with him, not out or to work at the club ).

I like the feeling and sexy looks of high heel shoes, something my wife does not understand. She wears only flat shoes. I have much longer hair than she does, so I am the one who uses a hair dryer. My wife has very late working hours, so she comes home about 2200 (10:00 pm). I fix our dinner, and after dinner I put on a long nightgown and wear 4 inch stiletto sandals. She still wears her shirt and pants from work since she is too tired to change. We go outside to the patio. Then I sip wine out of a long stem goblet while she smokes cigarettes and drinks Diet Coke out of a can. I kind of feel that I am the lady of the house at those moments! :)

I like the feeling and sexy looks of high heel shoes, something my wife does not understand. She wears only flat shoes.

I have much longer hair than she does, so I am the one who uses a hair dryer.

My wife has very late working hours, so she comes home about 2200 (10:00 pm). I fix our dinner, and after dinner I put on a long nightgown and wear 4 inch stiletto sandals. She still wears her shirt and pants from work since she is too tired to change. We go outside to the patio. Then I sip wine out of a long stem goblet while she smokes cigarettes and drinks Diet Coke out of a can. I kind of feel that I am the lady of the house at those moments! :)

Well, role reversal is quite common these days. As long as you both accept it and are comfortable with each other, it's not a big deal?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.