Show us your girliest Heels

heelguypa

On ‎5‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 5:27 AM, TKHeels said:

Just purchased these.  Will be here Friday, so I guess these would be the girliest ones I own!

NGH.jpg

Stunning. and as you say - super fem!

@Cali Love them, stylish girlie, too bad they are not made anymore.

@TKHeels  OMG, absolutely love them, where did you purchase them? must add them to my list

@spikesmike I haven't purchased them yet but they are on my MUST BUY list, absolutely beautiful, girly. They are from FSJshoes here is the link. The cool thing they have a customization service you probably order those without the peep toe: https://www.fsjshoes.com/women-s-pink-peep-toe-super-stiletto-heels-pencil-stripper-sandals.html

@brugge71 lovely shoes, I love the shinny detail on the platform, do you better pictures and shoes that platform? although girly I am not a fan of fur details.

Keep it coming guys, loving this sharing

@heelguypa Brand is Raquel.  Purchased on Ebay, from seller named fashion-trendz-1001, new with box.  Listed like this:

New strappy open toe stilettos stripper shoes high heels platform pumps

Edited by TKHeels
  • Like 1

Have these ordered....they might fall under the girlie description. Hopefully they are still available, since my order description is "processing". Time will tell but looking forward to some new spring heels.

shoes-heels-tos1-m69-1nudesuede_1_1.jpg

• Like 3

I posted these not long ago in the "Who bought new heels thread".  They have become my favorite "knocking around the house" shoes! 

MayLynn.thumb.jpg.d901016208f9bcc99b92bbf70fe58f1e.jpg

• Like 3

@bnchmrk Hey nice shoes the rose on the heel certainly is the girly touch. And those pink platforms are great.

@Pumped certainly different and girly in a tough way if you know what I mean.

Here I will add some very girly shoes I really really like, we only own one of these shoes and almost all I am posting here are on the wanted list:

These next, we actually own these with my Girlfriend, I will be posting soon some pictures. That quilted look is definitely a very girly accent besides the color

ZJFAB287_OUT_LG.thumb.jpg.01bf71b6c3187e82e81082cf4087982f.thumb.jpg.7518747d33221e7d9bee1b1372caef07.jpg

These heelless platforms I also find very girly and playful

d287db7c-73a3-4d16-acb0-a0b526b78eb7.thumb.JPG.66c403277bc1f88bc300e456383f73ac.JPG

The next heels are very pretty and extremely girly with out being pink:

White with the flower details make them very girly

changhua1.jpg.82835913e47eee192257e1fe7a8bc663.jpg

and finally (For now), these sparkly shoes with the strap look so girly and pretty.

ws1905467a02_1.jpg.fb71f89d21cfc132c57911c2a3937e40.jpg

Edited by heelguypa
Forgto word

@jeremy1986 I looooove the pink sandals, so simple and pretty, and that shade of pink subtle but girly, love them, you could almost think those would be the sandals for a Barbie. Must look for something similar for the list. The multicolored peep toe also nice.

@TKHeels WOW, absolutely amazing, girly and flashy love them, where did you get them?

So many different heels and styles. I am loving all these different choices and adding some new styles or shoes to the wanted list.

purchased through a seller on eBay. New w/o box, so he shipped them poorly in an envelope mailer where they were starting to burst out of the bag. Some slight damage to the pattern on the platform on one side, buy you can't really see it so they're still cool for me.

Edited by TKHeels

On 4/29/2018 at 11:17 AM, jamie1608 said:

Victoria’s Secret in Reading was brilliant.

I bought this https://www.victoriassecret.com/bras/very-sexy/wildflower-lace-long-line-bra-very-sexy?ProductID=381174&CatalogueType=OLS

after I bought these from river island https://www.riverisland.com/p/gold-wide-fit-metallic-court-shoes-709182

for some reason I can’t put photos 

@jamie1608 sorry I missed your post earlier, loving the shoes, so shinny and pretty, certainly girly. The bra is even girlier and oh so pretty, did you buy it for yourself if I may ask?

@hernaezjames nice shoes, strappy sandals always cute.

@jamie1608 After looking at the ones you showed us googled shinny shoes and found these, OMG!!!!! (insert fifteen year old girl scream), and fell in love with them, so shinny and the iridescence is so girly:

canvas.thumb.png.a3a2570123102b26551f6a98981a81d6.png

And these boots as well, though from all the shoes I showed here these boots are something I couldn't wear outside at least not for a very long time, being that I still have to have my first real walk outside in public in heels, but oh my I am so loving them:

173007025M200F2_034.thumb.jpg.280b91ea86b15d9aa100210ff01e702d.jpg173007025M200F2_039.thumb.jpg.fbda58648b1e55901acabf9a8a5e2c0a.jpg

Edited by heelguypa
Image change, it was uploaded with errors
  • Like 5

11 hours ago, heelguypa said:

@jamie1608 sorry I missed your post earlier, loving the shoes, so shinny and pretty, certainly girly. The bra is even girlier and oh so pretty, did you buy it for yourself if I may ask?

@hernaezjames nice shoes, strappy sandals always cute.

@jamie1608 After looking at the ones you showed us googled shinny shoes and found these, OMG!!!!! (insert fifteen year old girl scream), and fell in love with them, so shinny and the iridescence is so girly:

canvas.thumb.png.a3a2570123102b26551f6a98981a81d6.png

And these boots as well, though from all the shoes I showed here these boots are something I couldn't wear outside at least not for a very long time, being that I still have to have my first real walk outside in public in heels, but oh my I am so loving them:

173007025M200F2_034.thumb.jpg.280b91ea86b15d9aa100210ff01e702d.jpg173007025M200F2_039.thumb.jpg.fbda58648b1e55901acabf9a8a5e2c0a.jpg

Heelguypa

i did buy the product from Victoria’s Secret for me as I’m off to a fancy dress party soon.

• Like 1

On 5/14/2018 at 12:06 PM, TKHeels said:

purchased through a seller on eBay. New w/o box, so he shipped them poorly in an envelope mailer where they were starting to burst out of the bag. Some slight damage to the pattern on the platform on one side, buy you can't really see it so they're still cool for me.

What is the maker?  I'd like to see if I can't track down a pair...   If not, at least I will know of a (maybe) new brand to look for.

12 hours ago, Huhwhat said:

What is the maker?  I'd like to see if I can't track down a pair...   If not, at least I will know of a (maybe) new brand to look for.

Anne Michelle is the maker

• Like 1

@maninpumps very nice choices love the platforms without peep toe and very girly, most I see usually are peep toe. But the second one is certainly girliest. Both Lovely

Edited by heelguypa
complete sentence
  • Thanks 1

My GF just sent me this video, shoe cannot find anymore info on them, just her friend told her they were a very limited very expensive edition of LB.

O.M.G. these my be the epitome of girliest shoes even more than the amazing and pretty butterfly shoes, I have no words for these just take a look at the video and them being Louboutin make them even more especial, simply wow:

• Like 2