Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
Cali

Open in Public

Recommended Posts

I think I started a little stir when I posted a picture of a colleague comparing her wedges to mine at work.  Many people said they wish they could wear heels to work as well.  But wearing my heels at work means I wear them on the way there, the way home, everywhere I go that day.  So you first need to be confident in your heels in public.  THB and JeffB both have over come this hurdle (and much more).  While I not interested in wearing skirts, etc. I am determine to wear my high heels every where I go. I have styles I like and styles that don't work for me.

So this is for those who opening wear their heels in public and what got you over that "hurdle" aka "out the front door".

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Age.

I don't wear heels to work,  factory rules. I do wear them otherwise, not as often as you but a lot.

Right now I need to lay off for a bit because I developed knee pain in my right leg and heels don't help.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CAT,

That's a lot of fantastic photos there. Now who is taking them for you? A pal you shop with?? You do have some fantastic heels definitely in the height range I like.  HappyinHeels

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CAT, we will have to meet up again at that adult social club where we first met. You can show off your skirts and boots and fit right in. Hope to see you soon in your sexy boots.

Edited by Kittyinboots
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fantastic photos. I love the skirts

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CAT------ With out a question, I like your style. And your boots and shoes.

Kittyinboots---- I am sure you and I have met. I attended a High Heel Meet in Chicago, circa 2013. Iloveboots and Bernheels were there also.

If you and CAT manage to work up a get together, let me know. Give me enough time to pack and I can meet you in Chicago. Or any place

close.     spikesmike 

DSCF5183 (1).JPG

DSCF5189 (1).JPG

Edited by spikesmike
photo did not show
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Like @CAT said, construction and heels don't mix, so I couldn't wear heels to work, even were I female. But pretty much every place else. Well, except for Vietnam, but that's another story.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CAT ..Those shots are great. You have a great pair of legs to showcase those heels. Hopefully someday are paths will cross and we too can go heeling together.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/1/2017 at 7:14 PM, CAT said:

I don't wear heels to work, construction and heels don't mix. But I do wear them when I go out, shop, drink and eat, coffee, and hang in the city image.thumb.jpeg.0e35a15ee38f69e3e64a24815ef3b94a.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.d0a51f2ca9d5557d6a7b098b49e49391.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.e833a27e92ef31adb413d54fd38ec5e1.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.c3d92a1ad8298072bd9a31525f0c70f8.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.1c9facfc40a8b1f17c15b1853d549be8.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.300ec3a45cc0350646a71e03f05d13c8.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.71427f48d28c30162cf2a9353b17cac8.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.8d1275299b43e35631fd7156972f3616.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.4d04da7bdf8ab820143b76e509f7a061.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.79635bc46d5129250fc14297cdc9504f.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.fe803ca52a92de9e429bb0c581bcdc99.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.9abdb39e197f4fa7d6affc3b6606ac97.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.f6cf7f75a4ab2d1b6b21bf971e280885.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.5b7835d25b71d26f3cb66e7fd894b69d.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.daefed895d4133d49ff334679a48c1db.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.19704ccb3ef8e6d573facd879fa58b1f.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.04fb8d3e2a2043c226774097f954b6b4.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.754a06bbfb9f7a40fa1c0426a5d91771.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.556474cc980121a6ee8117b905fc70e6.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.3ca6732494dbee0b4d2e5f5df7d5462c.jpegimage.thumb.jpg.bb769188b037547a985eceec76b6099f.jpgimage.thumb.jpg.1b52591bb08a91c948bb8d0bfa1186c2.jpgpost-19000-0-74945000-1440150551_thumb.jpgimage.thumb.jpg.7360249e721efad5675b64bd5b5e0045.jpgimage.jpg.dc3f9b7cfb2a3d28a5f0471947d526d7.jpg

There is no doubt about it, CAT looks spectacular.  His great choice of outfits and flair for  fashion would, I would think, make many less attractive females strive to improve their own appearance.   

Looking at these pictures brought to mind an incident that occurred years ago when Jenny's Chat site was in still active.

One night while chatting with another long time high heel wearer, another man joined us and asked our advice about wearing 5" heels.  It seemed his wife, tired of his repeated insistence that she dress up, complete with heels, every time they went out to dinner or a night club, told him that if he liked heels so much, why didn't he dress up and wear them.   

Well, after talking with him, he decided to accept his wife's challenge.   Subsequent conversations with him revealed he and his wife went shopping and bought a complete wardrobe for him and a week or so later , they went to dinner at a fine restaurant and had a very enjoyable time.   His wife was enthralled with his appearance dresses as a woman.  So much so that they continued going out at least once a week with him dressed as a woman.  

The last time I chatted with him, he was troubled that his wife kept buying woman's  clothing for him to a point that he was going broke paying for her new purchases. 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@CAT - what wonderful pictures - love your heels, boots and look in general!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bubba, I can only dream of having such an issue with my partner! 

CAT, you are amazing, would be so cool to go for a stroll with you....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/2/2017 at 9:14 AM, CAT said:

I don't wear heels to work, construction and heels don't mix. But I do wear them when I go out, shop, drink and eat, coffee, and hang in the city image.thumb.jpeg.0e35a15ee38f69e3e64a24815ef3b94a.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.d0a51f2ca9d5557d6a7b098b49e49391.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.e833a27e92ef31adb413d54fd38ec5e1.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.c3d92a1ad8298072bd9a31525f0c70f8.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.1c9facfc40a8b1f17c15b1853d549be8.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.300ec3a45cc0350646a71e03f05d13c8.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.71427f48d28c30162cf2a9353b17cac8.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.8d1275299b43e35631fd7156972f3616.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.4d04da7bdf8ab820143b76e509f7a061.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.79635bc46d5129250fc14297cdc9504f.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.fe803ca52a92de9e429bb0c581bcdc99.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.9abdb39e197f4fa7d6affc3b6606ac97.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.f6cf7f75a4ab2d1b6b21bf971e280885.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.5b7835d25b71d26f3cb66e7fd894b69d.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.daefed895d4133d49ff334679a48c1db.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.19704ccb3ef8e6d573facd879fa58b1f.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.04fb8d3e2a2043c226774097f954b6b4.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.754a06bbfb9f7a40fa1c0426a5d91771.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.556474cc980121a6ee8117b905fc70e6.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.3ca6732494dbee0b4d2e5f5df7d5462c.jpegimage.thumb.jpg.bb769188b037547a985eceec76b6099f.jpgimage.thumb.jpg.1b52591bb08a91c948bb8d0bfa1186c2.jpgpost-19000-0-74945000-1440150551_thumb.jpgimage.thumb.jpg.7360249e721efad5675b64bd5b5e0045.jpgimage.jpg.dc3f9b7cfb2a3d28a5f0471947d526d7.jpg

Love the black studded heels :D where did you get them from?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/1/2017 at 9:37 PM, HappyinHeels said:

CAT,

That's a lot of fantastic photos there. Now who is taking them for you? A pal you shop with?? You do have some fantastic heels definitely in the height range I like.  HappyinHeels

Thank you for the compliment l!    Sometimes my pictures are taken by my GF, sometimes the timer on the phone, and a lot by complete strangers I stop and ask !  Heel height,,,,, for now go big or go home for me,,, 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/1/2017 at 9:48 PM, Kittyinboots said:

CAT, we will have to meet up again at that adult social club where we first met. You can show off your skirts and boots and fit right in. Hope to see you soon in your sexy boots.

Yes we need to plan an outing soon!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/2/2017 at 10:16 AM, Stoney3057 said:

Fantastic photos. I love the skirts

Thank you!!!!  I just bought some new ones and am planning to get out this weekend!!!! Can't wait!

Edited by CAT
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/2/2017 at 0:02 PM, spikesmike said:

CAT------ With out a question, I like your style. And your boots and shoes.

Kittyinboots---- I am sure you and I have met. I attended a High Heel Meet in Chicago, circa 2013. Iloveboots and Bernheels were there also.

If you and CAT manage to work up a get together, let me know. Give me enough time to pack and I can meet you in Chicago. Or any place

close.     spikesmike 

DSCF5183 (1).JPG

DSCF5189 (1).JPG

Thank you for the compliment!   We will have to get something set up for a meet this summer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/2/2017 at 8:37 PM, Bubba136 said:

There is no doubt about it, CAT looks spectacular.  His great choice of outfits and flair for  fashion would, I would think, make many less attractive females strive to improve their own appearance.   

Looking at these pictures brought to mind an incident that occurred years ago when Jenny's Chat site was in still active.

One night while chatting with another long time high heel wearer, another man joined us and asked our advice about wearing 5" heels.  It seemed his wife, tired of his repeated insistence that she dress up, complete with heels, every time they went out to dinner or a night club, told him that if he liked heels so much, why didn't he dress up and wear them.   

Well, after talking with him, he decided to accept his wife's challenge.   Subsequent conversations with him revealed he and his wife went shopping and bought a complete wardrobe for him and a week or so later , they went to dinner at a fine restaurant and had a very enjoyable time.   His wife was enthralled with his appearance dresses as a woman.  So much so that they continued going out at least once a week with him dressed as a woman.  

The last time I chatted with him, he was troubled that his wife kept buying woman's  clothing for him to a point that he was going broke paying for her new purchases. 

 

Thank you so very much!!!!    I try really hard to pick out my attire.  My girlfriend at times says I'm more of a chick then she is,,,,, she may be right when it comes to what heels go with what skirt!!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, aussieheels9 said:

Love the black studded heels :D where did you get them from?

They are Demonia Muerto 2028 available on Amazon 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00FEDR6H8/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1493946640&sr=8-4&pi=AC_UL420_SR280,420_QL65&keywords=demonia+boots

totally worth the money.  Comfortable, people stopper and great conversation starter!!'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using High Heel Place, you agree to our Terms of Use.