Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

17 minutes ago, Jkrenzer said:

Pictures  I'm tired of having to add ap after ap to look at occasional images. Please post pictures here.

I hear ya buddy and apologize.  I have yet to master the tecniques of shrinking my photos so they will fit here, which I why I just post the flickr links...

18 hours ago, Rockpup said:

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/9ydbt4t9rrw25z2yoilk4/2024-05-23-15.53.21.jpg?rlkey=9bxtw0fte0pno0bah3f13euxb&dl=0

Recently got some So Kate 120mm booties. I’m a bit out of practice for heels this height, but I plan to wear them out for dinner for our tenth anniversary in September, so I’m getting lots of practice.

Super nice looking booties! Just curious, what is the actual heel height in your size? Those look somewhat taller than 120 mm to me, and definitely more than I could manage.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Jkrenzer said:

Pictures  I'm tired of having to add ap after ap to look at occasional images. Please post pictures here.

Sorry, I tried, but the app I used to use to resize photos now wants a subscription fee.

• Like 1

(formerly known as "JimC")

If you are on a desktop or laptop there are plenty of free resizing apps that work from the right click menu. That's true for Windows and Linux. I can't speak for Mac.

On my old-ish Android phone I can do a certain amount of resizing natively. Don't know if it's good enough for this forum which is quite restrictive on file size because I always post from my desktop or laptop.. Don't know what Iphones can do.

5 minutes ago, at9 said:

If you are on a desktop or laptop there are plenty of free resizing apps that work from the right click menu. That's true for Windows and Linux. I can't speak for Mac.

On my old-ish Android phone I can do a certain amount of resizing natively. Don't know if it's good enough for this forum which is quite restrictive on file size because I always post from my desktop or laptop.. Don't know what Iphones can do.

iPhone, figured it out.

IMG_0167.jpeg

• Like 8

(formerly known as "JimC")

5 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

Wow, those are super high! And they look thinner than a pencil. 

Yep, gotta have your "heel game on" to handle those beauties properly/confidently.  

On 6/5/2024 at 12:07 PM, Rockpup said:

iPhone, figured it out.

IMG_0167.jpeg

Those boots are gorgeous!!!  I wish I was able to purchase them in my size.

• Like 1

Yes, I can walk in 6.5 inch heels!!!

On 6/5/2024 at 5:07 PM, Rockpup said:

iPhone, figured it out.

IMG_0167.jpeg

So these are So Kate? I never knew there were boots in the So Kate style, these look great.

• Like 1

On 6/4/2024 at 10:18 AM, Rockpup said:

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/9ydbt4t9rrw25z2yoilk4/2024-05-23-15.53.21.jpg?rlkey=9bxtw0fte0pno0bah3f13euxb&dl=0

Recently got some So Kate 120mm booties. I’m a bit out of practice for heels this height, but I plan to wear them out for dinner for our tenth anniversary in September, so I’m getting lots of practice.

Have to ask what size you wear to actually fit Louboutin?

• Like 1