Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

Found a price on a pair of wedge Moncler shearling boots I could not pass up. Feels like a 4” heel, will measure when I get home. Just wore on a 1.3 mile nature hike in the Everglades (taking advantage of Mid February 85f weather).

48C5F32C-55F3-4932-AC00-4DE2FBF7067B.jpeg

C00966CE-7711-4247-A13D-A222636F91C3.jpeg

• Like 3

(formerly known as "JimC")

On ‎16‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 1:43 AM, longrider802 said:

I just got a new pair of over the knee high heel boots

We would love to see them

On ‎16‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 11:28 PM, Rockpup said:

Found a price on a pair of wedge Moncler shearling boots I could not pass up. Feels like a 4” heel, will measure when I get home. Just wore on a 1.3 mile nature hike in the Everglades (taking advantage of Mid February 85f weather).

48C5F32C-55F3-4932-AC00-4DE2FBF7067B.jpeg

C00966CE-7711-4247-A13D-A222636F91C3.jpeg

These look great - they look very comfy!

Bought from Amazon.com late last year, and finally got around to wearing on an outing yesterday. It's the Pleaser "Dream" four inch heeled knee boots. The buckles on the sides made for quite a dynamic touch, and yeah, they were a dream to wear!

dream-1.jpg

dream-2.jpg

• Like 8

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

6 hours ago, JeffB said:

Bought from Amazon.com late last year, and finally got around to wearing on an outing yesterday. It's the Pleaser "Dream" four inch heeled knee boots. The buckles on the sides made for quite a dynamic touch, and yeah, they were a dream to wear!

dream-1.jpg

dream-2.jpg

May have to buy a pair of these. I think the buckles are a nice touch. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, miltboot said:

May have to buy a pair of these. I think the buckles are a nice touch. 

The buckles were what sold me on those boots. By the by, they also come in brown.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, RonC said:

JeffB, just curious, have you measured the heels on those boots?  The sure don't look like 4".  Very nice looking boots though.  I like the buckles as well.

Yes, ive measured the heels, and they do indeed clock in at four inches, a comfortable height for walking and standing for prolonged periods.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, JeffB said:

Yes, ive measured the heels, and they do indeed clock in at four inches, a comfortable height for walking and standing for prolonged periods.

You've probably got larger feet than some here, so a four-inch heel looks less in relation to the angle of the foot. On my feet (UK8) the equivalent look would require a heel more like three inches.

• Like 2

'Come, and trip it as ye go

On the light fantastic toe.'

John Milton

14 hours ago, Tacchi Alti said:

You've probably got larger feet than some here, so a four-inch heel looks less in relation to the angle of the foot. On my feet (UK8) the equivalent look would require a heel more like three inches.

Well, I wear a women’s 13 wide, and those boots are a 14 regular as Pleaser footwear doesn’t come in wide widths.

On 2/5/2018 at 12:30 PM, KneeBooted said:

So I discovered the app/website called PoshMark a while back, and had found some boots and shoes I liked, but hadn't really pulled the trigger.

But I finally had sold my Hunter rain boots on there(I decided I wanted a matte pair instead of gloss, but I'm not worried about getting them yet), and decided to get some boots!

The first pair is Sorel Conquest Carly. They are a size 10, true to size, and super comfortable to wear over or under jeans! They're meant for snow, and although we don't really have any here, I figure it's best to be prepared!

The next pair I purchased were some amazingly cute ankle boots from Aldo! I would be lying if I said I wasn't thrilled to get these and wear them out! However, as I learned after receiving them, PoshMark seems to size things weird. They were listed as a 10 because according to the app/site, a 40 UK is a 10 US. Well, they don't fit... more like a 9-9.5? I can get them on, but my feet hurt and I don't think any kind of stretching will help. So I am going to sell them on here and see if there are any takers. I was super disappointed...

Last, but not least, I was browsing eBay, looking through a seller's items who I happen to know personally. She buys returned inventory, etc. from places like DSW, etc. and then sells them on eBay. I had been wanting some Sorel Joan of Arctic wedges, and she finally got a pair in my size! I purchased them last night and will hopefully have them this week!

Sode note: between these purchases and the shoes I will have posted about in The Who Has Bought New Shoes thread, my wife told me I've hit my limit, lol! So no more purchases for a good while. But, happy wife, happy life!

IMG_5600.PNG

IMG_5599.JPG

IMG_5598.JPG

IMG_5597.JPG

IMG_5596.JPG

IMG_5601.PNG

So the order is out of wack in the post above!

pictures are ordered this way:

Sorel Joan of Arctic

Aldo

Aldo

Sorel Conquest Carly

Sorel Conquest Carly

Sorel Joan of Arctic

I have the Sorel Joan of Arctic as well they are awesome.  Im on posh mark too it is a great site. 

• Like 1

On 2/20/2018 at 3:21 AM, bootedbloo said:

Hi all

I am on a boot buying spree! Got 2 new pairs of boots on Polyvore a few weeks ago & the first of them just arrived yesterday. These are Marc Fisher Neela2 boots in size 10. They have a 4 inch block heels. Wore these out last night with tight jeans (pictures uploaded in my gallery) & they are very comfortable to walk in. The fit is a bit tighter than my Polomia boots but it should loosen up when I wear them more often. I love it that they have a opening at the back which can be tightened when I am wearing the boots. large.Neela5.jpg.1312f625b4df723b2378d29c1a4991d5.jpglarge.Neela6.jpg.28febf481044a981425c53c3436bc93e.jpg

Very sharp boots indeed! What's the maximum size?

On 19/01/2018 at 9:39 AM, Tacchi Alti said:

I got these off Ebay for just over £10 delivered. The arrived yesterday and I've got them on now at work. 4.5 inch block heels and round toes. Perfect apart from the fact that wedges would be more subtle. My wife just said 'MORE boots' but hasn't commented one way or the other.

New boots.jpg

Nice boots, and fairly masculine. :)

Do you have a link to their Ebay listing please?

• Like 1

On 07/01/2018 at 7:36 PM, subtle said:

Got these last month, Marc Fisher - Prana

image.jpg

Great boots as well! :)

can you provide a link to where to buy them please? Thank you.

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, Rob said:

Nice boots, and fairly masculine. :)

Do you have a link to their Ebay listing please?

Not sure they're still available, but will check. What size are you?

John Milton

8 minutes ago, Tacchi Alti said:

Not sure they're still available, but will check. What size are you?

Thank you.

A UK men’s 7 or 8 (an 8 in narrower shoes, a 7 in wider) which generally makes me a 8 in UK Women’s (but occasionally a 7).

Edited by Rob

17 minutes ago, Rob said:

Thank you.

A UK men’s 7 or 8 (an 8 in narrower shoes, a 7 in wider) which generally makes me a 8 in UK Women’s (but occasionally a 7).

They have a 7 in black or burgundy but not an 8. They are reasonably wide and my size 8 feet fit quite easily into the 8, but of course I can't say whether your feet would fit. This is the link. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/161841100417

John Milton

1 hour ago, Tacchi Alti said:

They have a 7 in black or burgundy but not an 8. They are reasonably wide and my size 8 feet fit quite easily into the 8, but of course I can't say whether your feet would fit. This is the link. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/161841100417

That's a great price!

I liked the suede, but they are out of stock it seems. 

Round toe ankle boots with 5.5” heels ordered from sky scrapers clearance page.  Hoping to get used to these so I can wear my thigh boots out.

6D2249A7-71D2-4A59-A05D-54889E113BC7.jpeg

Round toe ankle boots with 5.5” heels ordered from sky scrapers clearance page.  Hoping to get used to these so I can wear my thigh boots out.

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Rockpup said:

6D2249A7-71D2-4A59-A05D-54889E113BC7.jpeg

Killer booties for sure, can't wait to see you in them...

22 hours ago, Rockpup said:

Not seen the Bianca boots in round toe option before....mine are all standard pointy toe.

They do look very nice, and the 5.5" heels will give your ankles a good work out. 

Tempted by the brown pair myself!

Edited by aristoc

23 hours ago, aristoc said:

Not seen the Bianca boots in round toe option before....mine are all standard pointy toe.

They do look very nice, and the 5.5" heels will give your ankles a good work out. 

Tempted by the brown pair myself!

Yea, I have the pointy toe ones, and wore them last night for practice. 

• Like 1