Who has bought some new shoes

gj

Sorry, but these are amongst the ugliest and least flattering non-fetish shoes I have seen for ages, especially in that light colour. I cannot see that they compliment anyone of any gender. But, each to his own ...

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Sorry, but these are amongst the ugliest and least flattering non-fetish shoes I have seen for ages, especially in that light colour. I cannot see that they compliment anyone of any gender. But, each to his own ...

Posted Image

They look a little too heavy on the platform to get the wow factor but height and comfort would be the winning points. Certainly casual as oppose to high stepping elegance.

Al

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Hiya, which shoes are you referring to?

I personaly find it so ridiculous when I see a nice girl in nice heels and she has not bothered/succeeded in removing the white stickers under the sole !

I can still understand it when it is the first time you are wearing them and you might still bring them back.

But after that.....

If the designer would have thought the shoe prettier with the label, (s)he would probably have designed a permanent label on it.

Y.

Raise your voice. Put on some heels.

I personaly find it so ridiculous when I see a nice girl in nice heels and she has not bothered/succeeded in removing the white stickers under the sole !

As he's French, I'll translate.

=> I personaly find ridiculous to judge people without knowing anything of the situation... :tear::penitent:

Ce que je trouve ridicule, c'est de juger les situations sans les connaître...

You better have to think before spaking like that, try once, you will see, it' great :pig:

Tu ferais mieux de réfléchir un peu avant de parler, essaie, tu verras, c'est sympa

I just post a pic when i tokk them of the box, if the size is wrong, the seller doesn't change them if sickers are removed... :penitent:

Comment je fais pour les ramener en cas d'erreur de taille si elles ne sont plus en état d'origine?

All

Well, who'd have thoughts they's garner such a wide range of opions :-D ?

Anyway, they arrived today; look good but as ever not as good as in the smaller sizes. They are plenty long enough (EU41) but unfortunately too narrow. Walk extremely well what with the fairly thick outer wearing sole.

Will send back, despite a hefty 2/3 price cut I can't really justify them.

Will sell on at cost plus P&P if anybody is interested; respond asap.

R

All

Just bought - well ordered as the payment didn't go through but the order is in place - these.

Saw a black pair in a local boutique but initially misread the label as melissa in leather; could I find them, could i bugger but on returning to look again at them i discovered they were by Miista. Style; Alka.

Usually retail for around £160 but have picked up for £50. Initially to buy for GF but she doesn't like the tan; the black ones still too expensive and unable to get hold of in her size. Also available in turquoise.

seemingly 5" heel with 1.5" platform.

Will let you know how they are upon delivery.

R

post-367-0-71268200-1353282863_thumb.jpgpost-367-0-24363200-1353282874_thumb.jpgpost-367-0-92164100-1353282900_thumb.jpg

As he's French, I'll translate.

=> I personaly find ridiculous to judge people without knowing anything of the situation... :tear::penitent:

Ce que je trouve ridicule, c'est de juger les situations sans les connaître...

You better have to think before spaking like that, try once, you will see, it' great :pig:

Tu ferais mieux de réfléchir un peu avant de parler, essaie, tu verras, c'est sympa

I just post a pic when i tokk them of the box, if the size is wrong, the seller doesn't change them if sickers are removed... :penitent:

Comment je fais pour les ramener en cas d'erreur de taille si elles ne sont plus en état d'origine?

Nothing against you ! It was just a side note inspired from your post. :silly:

I was not able to correctly remove the stickers from the last pair I bought. They were "transparent" just like yours and I wish you good luck with the glue.

Just bought a pair of Jax oxfords from Playless. They have a 5 1/2 heel with about a 1" platform. The fit is great spent most ot the past 2 days wearing them at he office. Think that they will be one of my favorites.

Well i've taken the plunge and bought a pair of these ! - need more practice in them though :)

Posted Image

I have the same pair. love the look but it took a lot of pratice to wear them. I have never wore them out in public yet but I know that when I can master them I will. hope that you enjoy them as much as I have

I picked up these 5" courts from Barrats recently. I went with a size smaller than my usual flat size - UK10/US13 instead of 11/14 and they fit rather well, better than any heeled size 11 I've tried. Even one size smaller opens up a wide range of heels for me which is great as options are really limited with my size foot.

post-19177-0-34902900-1354053097_thumb.j

post-19177-0-21401100-1354053102_thumb.j

Thanks. I only have two other pairs of heels, both Pleasers in US14/UK11 and they're a little bit too big. I can get away with it with the boots but with the shoes, they're just too big and my feet keep falling out of them. I think I must have quite narrow heels, perhaps. With these, they're tight so I can't get them on wearing socks but not too tight as to be overly uncomfortable.

I picked up these 5" courts from Barrats recently. I went with a size smaller than my usual flat size - UK10/US13 instead of 11/14 and they fit rather well, better than any heeled size 11 I've tried. Even one size smaller opens up a wide range of heels for me which is great as options are really limited with my size foot.

I think I bought the same pair in a size 10. Just wanted to add the classic court shoe to my collection.

post-2673-0-96652400-1354128540_thumb.jp

Hey everyone;

It's been a while since I last checked in. Thought I'd show my latest additions to my collection.

1st Pair I forget the brand but I got them @ DSW

2nd & 3rd pairs are from Shoedazzle.com

4th Pair are Nine West

rx

nine west rock the best their boots are so cool to

I haven't posted on HHP in a long time, but recently bought a few pairs of new heels.

For this post, I thought I would share some pics of my Nine West Fortonight 5" Platform pumps. They are the highest heels I've had in quite some time and the first real platforms I've tried. I didn't think I'd like platforms, but I was wrong. They are quite comfortable to wear and much easier to walk in that I had imagined.

They are a little long as you can see in some of the pics, but at least there is enough room for my toes! ;-)

My assistant (my cat) can be seen in one of the pics. He's always interested when I'm taking pics!

post-519-0-80181000-1354350895_thumb.jpg

post-519-0-52289300-1354351209_thumb.jpg

post-519-0-41391700-1354351322_thumb.jpg

post-519-0-31086500-1354351354_thumb.jpg

post-519-0-00078100-1354351477_thumb.jpg