Who has bought some new shoes

gj

Hi folks,

just got some new dark blue pumps with 4.25" heels and a small platform. Thought i might give them a try with some skinny jeans, just to check what it looks like.

The shoes are from a local store, were about 20€, so quite cheap and still nice to wear.

Greetings,

cgwm

post-19635-0-89328400-1384506839_thumb.j

how hi are those pup?

I've been liking them. They are have thinner material then the Nike or Puma's, so they may not be as warm in the winter, but they will be great when it heats up again here. I got them in red, and plan to get a pair in black also. 

(formerly known as "JimC")

Hi folks,

just got some new dark blue pumps with 4.25" heels and a small platform. Thought i might give them a try with some skinny jeans, just to check what it looks like.

The shoes are from a local store, were about 20€, so quite cheap and still nice to wear.

Greetings,

cgwm

Nice look! Great color! I have the same heels but in a different color. Mine are tan or nude or whatever that color goes by these days. They are very comfortable. The heel could be a little higher in my opinion though.

Check my site: www.incredibleheels.com

Hi folks,

Greetings,

cgwm

Now those are something I could wear! 

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

I just bought Casadei softmetal in black after waiting patiently for them to come on sale...finally it paid off!

:-)

It's so nice when that happens. Which ones did you get? Their website shows quite a few styles called "softymetal" (most of which do look rather stunning). http://uk.casadei.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-Casadei-GB-Site/en/Search-Show?cgid=collections-softymetal&prefn1=hexadecBasicColor&prefv1=Black

If you like it, wear it.

It's so nice when that happens. Which ones did you get? Their website shows quite a few styles called "softymetal" (most of which do look rather stunning). http://uk.casadei.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-Casadei-GB-Site/en/Search-Show?cgid=collections-softymetal&prefn1=hexadecBasicColor&prefv1=Black

I bought the T bar D Orsays, they're not featured on your link.

Casadei do make some stunning footwear I agree. So much so that I decided recently to broaden my collection.

Wow, those are awesome. Curious, how strong are the heels themselves? They appear to be a bit back on the shoe for an offbalance stance. I have had similar "heel back" pumps in the past and they almost always lean forward after a few wearings.

Wow, those are awesome. Curious, how strong are the heels themselves? They appear to be a bit back on the shoe for an offbalance stance. I have had similar "heel back" pumps in the past and they almost always lean forward after a few wearings.

Well I can update you once I've tried them out :-)

Well, I have to say that metal heels have never been my thing at all until I saw these. They are, I admit, quite dramatic, not something you would wear out anywhere..

So, my update as promissed; I've worn them around the house for almost two days since I got them and they don't feel at all "off balance" to me.

I found them to be quite steep but easy to walk in, however,  I confess that they are not the most uncomfortable shoes I own.

I've seen no evidence of the heel "moving forward" by the way. 

Actually I've never experienced manufacture or design defects in any of Casadei products that I own, so I would be very surprised indeed to find that anything had "moved forward" or indeed to find any faults in them at all "after a few wears".

I've found Casadei products to be always, "almost perfect" and these are no exception. 

Ultra fem and curvaceous and razor sharp.

order them one size up.

:-)

Hi all,

I just got these in what they call Burgundy but it's more an oxblood.  The heel is 4" and very stable to stand and walk in.  Now I want the black pair to match haha

Courtney x

post-1721-0-54255300-1385560950_thumb.jp

Smile and the whole world smiles with you, Fart and your on your own!!!

Hi all,

I just got these in what they call Burgundy but it's more an oxblood.  The heel is 4" and very stable to stand and walk in.  Now I want the black pair to match haha

Courtney x

Just bought a pair myself in Black Patent.

A Man's Shoe Obsession: A blog of a man who loves high heels and women's shoes. http://amaninheels.tumblr.com/

Hi all,   I just got these in what they call Burgundy but it's more an oxblood.  The heel is 4" and very stable to stand and walk in.  Now I want the black pair to match haha   Courtney x

"Oxblood"? Sounds icky to me! Anyhow, nice shoes there.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Hope to pick these up on Saturday, Going back to safe and boring Black ?

Pfft! Nothing boring about black to me. I've always found that to be a sexy color to wear. By the by, hope you do well with your purchase.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!