Who has bought some new shoes

gj

Oops forgot to put in text. I got my order in. Think I got the last 10 in black. Lot's of white left.

You won't regret it!

Holy shit! I like those! Im normally not into flashy footware outside of maybe the color.. but those.. those are hot!

Haha thank you so much!

Wow there have been some nice purchases in this thread lately.  Last night a bit of a rarity arrived in the mail, a pair of TUK heels that will actually fit me.  A few years ago they manufactured some of their styles in larger sizes for Torrid but the partnership was short-lived and, rather unfortunately, at the time I wasn't buying heels for myself.  Well I was finally able to acquire a pair of their heeled creepers in 12W, about the best I'm going to do for my size 13 feet.  The condition wasn't as good as I was lead to believe, which irritated me a little bit.  However they fit!  After a little clean up I'm pretty satisfied except for some damage and scratches to the outside of both heels, one worse than the other.  How the heck do you uniformly gouge up the OUTSIDE of a heel that much... anyway.

I wear TUK's unisex creeper sneakers all the time and some of the pop art styles from years ago are easily some of my favorite shoes I own.  Finally having a heeled pair is awesome.  Fit over all is very nice although I could stand to have them be a hair longer but I may lightly pad the front inside as my big toe presses against the hard upper just a bit.  I know it's not a style for everyone but I really do like them.  I tried them on with black slacks last night when I got home from work and really liked that look as well so I may wear these out at one point.

post-19684-0-95401600-1389739328_thumb.j

post-19684-0-99242000-1389739337_thumb.j

post-19684-0-17085800-1389739350_thumb.j

post-19684-0-60264000-1389739357_thumb.j

Very nice Lime15. I would wear them out, too. I like the heel style and they look very comfortable to wear. The white trim add to the style. Hope you enjoy wearing them. A good purchase!

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

After a looooong while without buying anything, yesterday I found these in a size UK9 / 43 while shopping with my wife.

http://www.newlook.com/shop/shoe-gallery/view-all-wide-fit/wide-fit-teal-pointed-ankle-strap-court-shoes-_295498947

They were 7£ (about 10 USD) so they came home with me :)

If you are interested, they still have a few pairs in the same New Look shop in Exford Street (the one with Starbucks inside), fourth floor at the very bottom where all the sale items are (sorry for the details, but I know some of us don't like to browse around too much).

After a looooong while without buying anything, yesterday I found these in a size UK9 / 43 while shopping with my wife.

http://www.newlook.com/shop/shoe-gallery/view-all-wide-fit/wide-fit-teal-pointed-ankle-strap-court-shoes-_295498947

If you are interested, they still have a few pairs in the same New Look shop in Exford Street (the one with Starbucks inside), fourth floor at the very bottom where all the sale items are (sorry for the details, but I know some of us don't like to browse around too much).

Nice find! Nice looking shoe at a nice price.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Keep seeing there for sell on ebay for double the price, Nice looking pair of heels.

I like those!

Something is in the water.. 3 different posters, none bought jackstands, all bought shoes I like.. Zombies are coming! :D

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

JeffB , Thanks for the pictures and review . I have to get the Thatcher style , they look great. Lime15 nice acquisition like the style. 

Thanks, maninpumps. I wore them with a pair of trouser socks today and that pretty much alleviated the stiff toe issue.  Pretty comfortable as well for a shoe with a platform as I've notice the soles flex JUST enough to make them feel more single soled.

JeffB , Thanks for the pictures and review . I have to get the Thatcher style , they look great.

You're welcome. Of the two, I have to say the Thatchers are my favorite, but I look forward to wearing both come spring.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Well you guys I have finally returned after 2 months of not posting due to my computer crapping out I have finally come back from "the dead"!!!!  I also received some new additions hopefully some of you will like and others may not.  But at any rate I would love to hear your thoughts.

What ya see is what ya get no more or less!!

For some odd reason ( might be the pictures perspective ), it appears like you have shorter legs ( probably not true at all ). Im betting with your physique you could rock a pair of Thigh highs!

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

Thanks I've tried rocking thigh highs before but my thighs were a little too big.  And the boots were too tight I couldn't walk or sit down so I gave up that notion of thigh highs.  If you ever come across some definitely hit me up!!!

What ya see is what ya get no more or less!!

Sub Title:  My first pair of pumps

I have always been a sandal guy.  But, recently I have been looking for a pair of "perfect" pumps for the winter and spring.  I figured I would give pumps a try and see how I like them.  After looking for quite some time, I found a pair of pumps at Aerosoles called "Magical Power."  So, I went to my local Aerosoles store to check them out in person.  The staff at the store was very helpful, but they did not have my size.  I wear a size 11 in Aerosoles sandals, but the size 11 in the pump was a bit to tight, so I ordered a size 12 pair to be sent to my house.  They arrived a few days later and I absolutely love them!!  The shoes fit perfectly, and are very comfortable.  The leather is soft and the shoe is very flexible, almost like being barefoot.  The heel is low (only 1 1/2 inches) which is fine for me, since I am sort of tall to begin with.  The loafer style has a casual and dressy look to it.  The wife says they look like "granny shoes" but the gal at the Aerosoles store said the style is very popular.  I don't care, I like 'em.  

I wrote a review of the shoes at the Aerosoles site and they published it in its entirety.  

I am still a "sandal guy" but these pumps will do well during the winter months.  Take care all….  sf

post-230-0-94097300-1390161492.jpg

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

Thanks Mr. Lime, appreciate the comment!!!   Was out in them today, great shoe, getting better as I break them in…  sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

SF,

I read your review and it was very well written. I am glad you like the pumps and I am glad that Aerosoles published your review in its entirety. I had seen those pumps before, but never tried them on. I may have to consider doing so. They do look kinda cool, and most of the reviews give them high ratings. Enjoy wearing them, and thanks for the post. BTW I clicked on helpful on the review.

Steve

Howdy,

Well, I have mentioned in another thread that I have lost some weight recently. Yeah, better health is a motivator however slightly smaller shoes size is even better.  Most of the last ten years or more I have been limited to 12W shoes from Payless or Torrid.  I have tried other brands in size 12M and they just don't work.  So as I have been losing weight I have noticed that I am starting to flip shoes off my feet as I walk.  So today I went into a Last Chance and scored a pair of 4.5-inch heel black patent pumps from Steve Madden for only $10.  I cannot tell you how many awesome pairs of Steve Madden shoes I have passed on because their size 12 M will not fit.  Now they do!!  I am very excited about that.  Only if Steve Madden still offered their heels in 12M. eBay and charity stores here I came.

I also am looking forward to heading out to the NIne West outlets that we have here in Phoenix.

Best,

Larry

post-482-0-02028800-1390346625_thumb.jpg post-482-0-06937400-1390346652_thumb.jpg

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!

I  was lusting after some nude pumps a while back and bought these but wasn't able to get pictures until now... I got them from sexyshoes.com, style 7397. They seem fairly comfortable so far for such high heels, and I think I may get some of the other colors available; spring is coming and the seafoam and coral pumps are quite appealing, although I quite like these black pumps... feisty!

I  was lusting after some nude pumps a while back and bought these but wasn't able to get pictures until now... I got them from sexyshoes.com, style 7397. They seem fairly comfortable so far for such high heels, and I think I may get some of the other colors available; spring is coming and the seafoam and coral pumps are quite appealing, although I quite like these black pumps... feisty!

I absolutely love those pumps!