Who has bought some new shoes

gj

9 hours ago, AlexC94 said:

Brand new pumps from Giaro. They are 7.5 inches high including the platform and walking in them is absolutely no issue whatsoever. I got them from Hot Heels Shop Poland.

I did a video walking in them as well, and you can hear my knees snap 3 minutes in just from kneeling.

Messenger_creation_3802A2EC-E01C-4592-89E6-46739748E22D.jpeg

IMG_20241019_010735_(15_x_19_cm).jpg

Messenger_creation_1AD05406-CCBB-4608-BBC6-BAD913013885.jpeg

That's actually fairly impressive, considering how steep these are! I'm not a big snakeskin guy, and I'm not necessarily a big platform guy, but I kind of like these shoes anyway. "Walking in them is absolutely no issue.  .  ." I think maybe your definition of "walk" and mine are a bit different, but as long as you're having fun!

• Thanks 1

What size and what is the exact heel height and platform thickness, please?   I see that the supplier quotes a global 15cm (5.91") and 4cm (1.57") - giving a net rise of 11cm (4.33"), although they do vary with size.   Your heels do not look as high as 7.5".

1 hour ago, Puffer said:

No reply visible!

That's because I repeated what you already said, so I removed it. Anyway the shoe size is EU41; you were right about the heel and platform size from the Giaro website.

22 hours ago, AlexC94 said:

That's because I repeated what you already said, so I removed it. Anyway the shoe size is EU41; you were right about the heel and platform size from the Giaro website.

Thanks, but I'm still unsure.   Detail on Giaro website for size Eu41 is heel 165mm (6.5") and platform 39mm (1.54"), giving net rise of 125mm (4.96").   Is that what you have; the shoes do look to be about that in their proportions and more walkable than your original dimensions suggested.

12 hours ago, Puffer said:

Thanks, but I'm still unsure.   Detail on Giaro website for size Eu41 is heel 165mm (6.5") and platform 39mm (1.54"), giving net rise of 125mm (4.96").   Is that what you have; the shoes do look to be about that in their proportions and more walkable than your original dimensions suggested.

Yep that is what I have.