Is your avatar really you?

Fog

This is a question I've pondered often when reading posts here. I read the post, look at the avatar and wonder is that a picture of the poster. So is your avatar really you? Why did you choose that picture? and If your avatar is an image of someone else, why? BTW mine is me - it's a bit of an odd photo, but I just like that veiw of the heel. Shame about the chair leg.

So is your avatar really you? Yup, the best part about the internet is that no one knows I'm really a Black Leopard. :wink:

On a serious note, usually my pics are of myself.

Why did you choose that picture? I love animals and sometimes think that I have personality traits of a Black Leopard.

If your avatar is an image of someone else, why? When my avatar image is of something else besides myself, its usually of something that represents my personality.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

For sure my avatar is me. That pic feels a little bit old now, I really should change it but you know how it is....... I wouldn't think of putting someone elses heels or legs there but I could consider putting up a cartoon or such things but then it has be obvious that it isn't me. But that's how I am.

So is your avatar really you? Yes. Why did you choose that picture? A couple of weeks before the old board shut down I decided it was time to post an avatar -- just to do it. This being a high-heel board the choice of my subject was obvious and I have liked heeled clogs like those since I first saw them in the '80's.

Have a happy time!

No, my avatar is a cropped picture I found on the Net. This is an avatar I've used for some time now and I first used it on a CD site where I didn't want to have my pic but I wanted something femenine and since I love heels I chose this pic. I wouldn't mind changing it for a pic of me wearing heels but maybe I'll do that some other time.

Nope, not me, but it is the wife.

I dont think I could carry off the dress.

Oh, I don't know about that...

BTW, Richie's avatar is a perfect likeness I gather!

I must get an avatar but I'm not that technical...

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Obviously not me, got mine of of somebodies web sight off of Ebay. Goes well with my name.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Is my avatar really me? HA...I wish. It does denote the fashion style I adore though! Why I chose it? Oh come now....it's so awesomely striking, I just HAD to choose it. Perhaps someday I'll have my own look back and then I'll update. In the meantime, you'll just have to guess. :wink:

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

WEeelll, now yer getting kinda personal. But no, my avatar is actually a picture I found on the net. In fact, I don't even own that particular style of shoe. However, the avatar does express how I feel about high heels and I think it's just racey enough to pique some curiosity. In fact I have received one compliment on my avatar. But while we are on this topic, I must say that the absolute best and most provacative avatar I've seen on this forum is the one used by PussyInBoots. Since I don't know how to do those motion things, about all I can do is admire her choice. :wink::D:fine:

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

So is your avatar really you?

Why did you choose that picture?

and

If your avatar is an image of someone else, why?

My avatar is not of me, it is of my cat ghost. From looking at the picture you can tell why he is named that. I chose the picture because it is a picture that makes me happy because he makes me happy. :wink:

Not this one, although I have got the same boot but knee-length, and the calf length one with the flames in purple. I chose this one because these are my favourite boots to wear when going out. So it is me in the sense of it being suitable. My old avatar, which I now can't find, of the black patent courts with black stockings was me literally. Chris

Thanks to everyone who's replied. It's just me being nosey really. Well I am Welsh! That's our culture. I've often thought is that really them - well not in the case of cartoon cats and helecopter.

Thanks to everyone who's replied. It's just me being nosey really. Well I am Welsh! That's our culture. I've often thought is that really them - well not in the case of cartoon cats and helecopter.

Dont laugh, this really is what I look like at 8am in the morning....

You all worry about people noticing your heels!!!!

<< Try going out looking like this

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Well, as you can see, it's not me in person, but I think it's me in spirit. It's a sketch from the internet (sorry if I've offended any copyrights...) on my favourit boot by Bronx. They represent the ideal and perfect design of a boot, in my opinion. .

My favourite boots: Bronx Scarlet Hi, as in my avatar.

my avatar is a new-years drawing of me with the new colours I got as a present... so in a certain way it´s me. here it´s in large

Posted Image

Otherwise I would usually use animated .gif files of my heels and feet, also made by myself- e. g. dangling or pedal pumping scenes.