kneehighs

Share your best Freestyle Fashion pictures here.

Thanks for the appreciation sleekheels, if I were to go out dressed like this I'd like to be able to visit a restaurant or bar with my partner.

Perhaps you're right about having other reservations regarding stepping out in such an enjoyable outfit. I may be using the age card as an excuse. I know I would support anyone else dressing this way but can't seem to find the courage to do it myself.

Luvnheels

Nice boots, iibb - are you showing three different pairs here?  

I like the toe and heel on those in pics 4/5 - what length are the shafts, please?  Can we see more pics!

Those in pics 6/7 (which appear to have a flat heel) are eminently wearable in male mode, as discussed currently in this thread:  http://hhplace.org/topic/22571-the-stigma-and-power-of-thigh-high-boots/

I tried this look the other day...I got so caught up when i was trying this look out I just went for it in an outing. So many women complimented me on my jeans and heels they didn't notice the rest.

post-24329-0-77554200-1417394671_thumb.j

post-24329-0-94117800-1417394720_thumb.j

post-24329-0-28000500-1417394801_thumb.j

Love the leopard t-strap pumps.

Thanks they are my new favorites, they are really comfortable for six and a half inch heels...I spent about 5 hours in them when I went out.

Thanks they are my new favorites, they are really comfortable for six and a half inch heels...I spent about 5 hours in them when I went out.

Very cool!

Trying on Pigalles, should have hiked my jeans up more ;)

Looks like a lot of fun how long did you spend walking around in them ?

Wish I coud afford some also .

I only wore them for a couple minutes. They were at least a half size too small so my toes were squished, but I was curious how easy it was to walk in the 100s (they are fine). Will hit a Louboutin store in Miami Tuesday to see what they have :)

• Like 1

I have bought Some stilletto ankle boots some time ago at the topshop site. Comfortable to wear and rather easy to walk on. I did not wear them outside yet ,just inside the house . It would be Nice to wear them for a night when going out .

post-1243-0-51963700-1420194694_thumb.jp

post-1243-0-21205000-1420194705_thumb.jp

Hi everyone, it's been a while since I've posted, I thought I'd put these couple of pics up that my girlfriend took of the other day, unfortunately I didn't get to go out wearing this, but hopefully tonight. I'm wearing a pink Abercrombie polo shirt, river island black skinny jeans (women's), and new look 5 inch heels with a 1/2 inch platform. How do I look, constructive comments welcome as always.

Thanks 6inch-heaven

post-10459-0-58699200-1420221932_thumb.j

post-10459-0-14157300-1420221994_thumb.j

Hi everyone, it's been a while since I've posted, I thought I'd put these couple of pics up that my girlfriend took of the other day, unfortunately I didn't get to go out wearing this, but hopefully tonight. I'm wearing a pink Abercrombie polo shirt, river island black skinny jeans (women's), and new look 5 inch heels with a 1/2 inch platform. How do I look, constructive comments welcome as always.

Thanks 6inch-heaven

Actually, you look pretty darn nice. Not bad at all. If you get out then I hope you have a good time.

I like the simplicity of your outfit 6inch-heaven, it looks perfect for going out for a drink or meal with friends. Sometimes us guys can look a bit top-heavy with a bright top because of our broad shoulders and narrow hips, but the length of your top looks just right to counteract that, and in your photos those black skinny jeans taper down to your heels really nicely. I would feel fabulous wearing that outfit and I hope you do too. Please do let us know how you get on when you do wear it going out.

I agree. You have a good body shape for wearing those heels. Go out and have a fun time. Don't worry about what others might think. Just enjoy yourself and your time with your friend(s).

Steve

Thanks 6inch-heaven

Well done! You put together quite a nice outfit.

First time snow fell where I live this year - so I thought it might be nice to wear the skirt that has been sitting here for a few weeks now (waiting for exactly this kind of weather). I didnt't feel like wearing knee-high boots + leggings this time, so I searched the net and found quite a few people wearing this kind of skirt over jeans, so I did the same thing.

outfit1_zpsuegkjt2g.jpg

Black top with zipper at the back - made by myself from a Cashmere/cotton blend, Boss shirt, Tom Tailor Bootcut Jeans, Moncler Skirt, Moncler heeled boots.

Went grocery shopping this way. An old man waiting in line at the cash register made a face like he wanted to say something to me :blink: ... but kept it to himself in the end...

I see schoolgirls here wear uniform skirts over jeans often, usually after classes. Admittedly, I'm not a fan, but, good for you, freestyle.

First time snow fell where I live this year - so I thought it might be nice to wear the skirt that has been sitting here for a few weeks now (waiting for exactly this kind of weather). I didnt't feel like wearing knee-high boots + leggings this time, so I searched the net and found quite a few people wearing this kind of skirt over jeans, so I did the same thing.

Black top with zipper at the back - made by myself from a Cashmere/cotton blend, Boss shirt, Tom Tailor Bootcut Jeans, Moncler Skirt, Moncler heeled boots.

Went grocery shopping this way. An old man waiting in line at the cash register made a face like he wanted to say something to me :blink: ... but kept it to himself in the end...

I've seen the style too, and for the life of me cannot find it on hand. But a few fashion blogs are showing guys wearing skirts that are relatively tailored for and don't look like kilts and "meggings" on underneath and the style that they depict is really nice I think. I'm not sure that jeans underneath would be for me, but you pull it off real well.

Sunny day today, so I thought I should take a better quality picture on my balcony (hard to look into the camera against the sun).

Here everyone is celebrating Carneval :pirate:, so I was a little more bold today - actually, I wasn't that much more bold, it was just that today some people dressed up, so it felt pretty much "normal" wearing something that is not the usual combo. Still, especially some older people stared at my outfit, while all other people on my way didn't even take a second look.

outfit02_zps0mzc7z2u.jpg

Tommy Hilfiger suede wedge boots, thermo-tights (it's still cold here), self-sewn Neoprene skirt, BOSS wool turtleneck, Aviatic wool blend jacket.

• Like 1