Share your best Freestyle Fashion pictures here.

kneehighs

Hows the fit on those boots?

The fit is great. Just two spots that will break in and they will fit like they were made from molds of my feet ;) DWW: many thanks, am happy with that combination also

(formerly known as "JimC")

• 2 weeks later...

I just went to a mall for some shopping at lunch time and this is how I was dressed:

My new pair of Jeffrey Campbell like booties from SpeedLimit98 I recently bought on AMAZON.

Boot cut 34'' long women jean and a polo. Not so much "Freestyle" but I wanted to share it as I felt comfortable...

I visited 3 shops but had no odd looks or remarks... Either good or bad...

Bye.

post-13927-0-54957200-1401191396_thumb.j

post-13927-0-87276700-1401191403_thumb.j

post-13927-0-33674700-1401191413_thumb.j

I just went to a mall for some shopping at lunch time and this is how I was dressed:

My new pair of Jeffrey Campbell like booties from SpeedLimit98 I recently bought on AMAZON.

Boot cut 34'' long women jean and a polo. Not so much "Freestyle" but I wanted to share it as I felt comfortable...

I visited 3 shops but had no odd looks or remarks... Either good or bad...

Bye.

Lookin good man!!!

What ya see is what ya get no more or less!!

Was at the Ikea I Fort Lauderdale to check out a bed my boyfriend wants, figured I would grab a pic of me wearing my Cole Haan Poppy boots :)

post-289-0-76475300-1401568378_thumb.jpg

My attempt at something not so overboard

Cole Haan  peep toe pumps Navy with cutouts with 4 in heel

Lee boot cut jeans

Not so bad

Pic is a tad small.  Not bad from what I can see though

I'll be honest and say that I'm not a big fan of the trousers or the tee. To pull off the heels in public one has to to extraordinary from head to toe. And yes, I'm imposing my own fashion philosophy here.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

I'll be honest and say that I'm not a big fan of the trousers or the tee. To pull off the heels in public one has to to extraordinary from head to toe. And yes, I'm imposing my own fashion philosophy here.

Well, not everyone here can share the same fashion philosophy that you or I do. Variety is what makes the world goes around.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I have to agree with Shafted I feel a unique look is desirable when wearing heels but as said that probably because I like to wear different styles.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

How's this  pix

did not shrink it

These are the shoes one of my favs

I like the look. It's a fine look, for a casual outing in heels.

Welcome to HHP.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

Something different, my flu clothes for tonight. Feeling cold due to fever, so Nike hooded running jacket, UA tights, and Cole Haan Poppy boots :) I should be home tomorrow for the arrival of the Nine West Nixit pumps I ordered. Have high hopes for em, (second picture)

post-289-0-04687000-1402008515_thumb.jpg

post-289-0-03290300-1402008671_thumb.jpg

For sure more formal heels wouldn't work with casual menswear, but to be fair the texture of the heels and mini-platform give the shoes a casual feel that looks ok with those jeans, though maybe a dark navy-blue polo-tshirt (i.e. with a collar) would just add a more co-ordinated touch but still keep it a 100% guy-in-heels look.

If you like it, wear it.

I was out the other day shopping at one of the local thrift stores.  I have been looking to add some colored jeans to my wardrobe, but they have been eluding me without spending an arm and a leg!   While I was browsing I came upon 6 pairs of colored jeans in various colors, and in my size.  I went to try them on.  Unfortunately, only  1 pair fit.  But fit they did!  They  were more comfortable than any pant I can remember owning.   And they were skinny to boot!  The price was also reasonable so they cam home with me. Now here is the skinny on the jeans.  No pun intended!  They are Forever 21 in a mint green color.  Since I got them home I have been putting together outfits with them.  Here is what I have come up with. The outfit 1) "The Limited" white ladies dress shirt 2) "Rickis" black ladies jacket 3) "Forever 21" mint green skinny jeans 4) "Aldo" white d'orsay style heels Here is 2 pics.  One with and without the jacket.  Comments and suggestion are always welcome.  Thanks!

post-1352-0-48484500-1402022711_thumb.jp

post-1352-0-42619600-1402022734_thumb.jp

Tip: Cuff the jeans up so that the excess slack material is taken up. They look like they were made for someone with very long legs.

The top, I like the waist darts. Not so much the chest darts. I like it better with the jacket.

Kudos on embracing color!

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Mr. X. :

I dig the color! That mint color is great! Especially with the white top and shoes. I like the shoes as well.

Theres something about the ' fit ' of those jeans though. They look like they are scrunched up ( as Shafter said ). At first I thought they needed to be ironed our or they were wrinkled.

I do like the overall outfit though!

-ILK

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

Tip: Cuff the jeans up so that the excess slack material is taken up. They look like they were made for someone with very long legs.

The top, I like the waist darts. Not so much the chest darts. I like it better with the jacket.

Kudos on embracing color!

I will definitely try cuffing the jeans.  I noticed the jeans slack too!  Not when I bought them though.  Plus I kinda put this outfit together in a hurry, It definitely needs some tweaking!

Mr X,

Your color choice is excellent, The teal jeans with the white shirt, looks great. The only drawback as Shafted said, those jeans are way too long for you. Have them shortened and they will look fine. I'm into women's skimmer jeans. They are a little short, come to just above the ankle and look great with heels especially pumps.

The other night, I wore teal colored capri jeans with a white polo shirt and a pair of white wedge heel sandal slides, from Covington (Sears) that I bought a few years back. Because the shoes are white they only get worn in the summer. They looked great with my ensemble. I will be posting some pics when I get time to do so.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

Mr. X: Yes, that is certainly a nice look, but it could use some tweaking here and there like Shafted suggested. Otherwise, well done!

The other night, I wore teal colored capri jeans with a white polo shirt and a pair of white wedge heel sandal slides, from Covington (Sears) that I bought a few years back. Because the shoes are white they only get worn in the summer. They looked great with my ensemble. I will be posting some pics when I get time to do so.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

Can't wait to see the pics!

Mr. X: Yes, that is certainly a nice look, but it could use some tweaking here and there like Shafted suggested. Otherwise, well done!

I will definitely be tweaking.

Something different, my flu clothes for tonight. Feeling cold due to fever, so Nike hooded running jacket, UA tights, and Cole Haan Poppy boots :)

I should be home tomorrow for the arrival of the Nine West Nixit pumps I ordered. Have high hopes for em, (second picture)

No Pun Intended, eh?

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

Those jeans are a great colour for summer and a perfect combination with those fabulous white heels.

I often see people wearing skinny jeans that look too long, and it can sometimes look good if you keep all the bunching near the ankle, like the ones on the left at

http://jeans.yournextshoes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Petite-skinny-and-straight-jeans-1.jpg

I find that look more stylish than turn-ups or visible "cuffs".

Also a belt might help you to keep the jeans sitting properly on the waist and carry a smoother fit over the hips and thighs.

Nonetheless a great look, keep flying the flag Mr X !

If you like it, wear it.

Those jeans are a great colour for summer and a perfect combination with those fabulous white heels.   I often see people wearing skinny jeans that look too long, and it can sometimes look good if you keep all the bunching near the ankle, like the ones on the left at   http://jeans.yournextshoes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Petite-skinny-and-straight-jeans-1.jpg   I find that look more stylish than turn-ups or visible "cuffs".   Also a belt might help you to keep the jeans sitting properly on the waist and carry a smoother fit over the hips and thighs.   Nonetheless a great look, keep flying the flag Mr X !

If I still wore jeans on my outings, I'd choose the pair on the right, with a belt.

I was out the other day shopping at one of the local thrift stores.  I have been looking to add some colored jeans to my wardrobe, but they have been eluding me without spending an arm and a leg!   While I was browsing I came upon 6 pairs of colored jeans in various colors, and in my size.  I went to try them on.  Unfortunately, only  1 pair fit.  But fit they did!  They  were more comfortable than any pant I can remember owning.   And they were skinny to boot!  The price was also reasonable so they cam home with me. Now here is the skinny on the jeans.  No pun intended!  They are Forever 21 in a mint green color.  Since I got them home I have been putting together outfits with them.  Here is what I have come up with. The outfit 1) "The Limited" white ladies dress shirt 2) "Rickis" black ladies jacket 3) "Forever 21" mint green skinny jeans 4) "Aldo" white d'orsay style heels Here is 2 pics.  One with and without the jacket.  Comments and suggestion are always welcome.  Thanks!

Great color como!  I like it better with the blazer than without and echo everyone else's sentiments about the fit of the jeans.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Are these shoes to loud ? I can't decide. The other day when I was wearing them out shopping, it was only the second time outside since I bought them 4 years again. No reactions to speak of, but I'm not sure. The thing is that their very comfortable.

post-1611-0-85613600-1402661157_thumb.jp

Pumps : Nothing ' loud ' about those in my opinion. Snake Skin patterns seem to be a ' love or hate ' type of thing for most people. In your instance, I like them. ;)

-ILK

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

Are these shoes to loud ? I can't decide. The other day when I was wearing them out shopping, it was only the second time outside since I bought them 4 years again. No reactions to speak of, but I'm not sure. The thing is that their very comfortable.

I think that the whole out fit works quite well.

Best,

Larry

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!

I would use some boot cut trousers or jeans with them - the tight ankles just don't look right to me whereas a boot cut would cause the hem to fall better over your instep.

Wealth is not measured by how much you have, but rather how little you need.