The Adventures of kneehighs...

kneehighs

I have to agree with TBG as I surely have stumbled into a lot of things in my lifetime, some bad, and of course, some good. But that seems to be a way of advancing though life taking the good and rejecting the bad. And not regretting your choices along the way and sticking to your course and compass. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I have to agree with TBG as I surely have stumbled into a lot of things in my lifetime, some bad, and of course, some good. But that seems to be a way of advancing though life taking the good and rejecting the bad. And not regretting your choices along the way and sticking to your course and compass.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

Goal achieving has a great deal to do with ambition. The less ambitious, the less likely you are to set ambitious goals and/or exert the effort to achieve them. It's simple.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

How To Wear High Heels and Become Your Best Self, by kneehighs....

Imagine that!

Anways, so this thread doesn't get derailed with super serious self-improvement stuff, I'll add a story about Saturday night here.

After my date on the water I headed to my favorite Soho lounge where I know the bouncers, bartenders, cocktail waitresses, and manager.

Saw 2 girls standing up at the bar and frankly I don't remember how I started the conversation with them, but what I do remember is how I started to flirt with the cuter of the two:

"OMG, how do you expect me to have a normal convo with you, with luscious red lips like that?" She smiled. I lightly physically pushed her away, with a smile on my face.

"seriously, I want a normal conversation with some depth and real connection" She smiled again. I smiled. This time I pulled her towards me and really flirted.

"Honestly, is there a freezer around here we can talk in to cool myself down with? Why are you trying to do this to me?" By this time this girl was ALL OVER me. I pushed her away.

And I continued this physical push/pull with the verbal pattern of playing into a common femme fatale fantasy of a girl seducing a man with her beauty alone...all the while wearing stiletto pumps...I was like a wild, ravenous animal barely able to control itself...the more I resisted her sex appeal, the more she broke me down with her sex appeal. I got so into the head space of losing my will power, when she would ask me a question, I would literally honestly reply with a dazed look on my face, "what??" It was hilarious and needless to say, extremely effective and efficient.

While I haven't quite perfected this approach (it was my first try), I imagine it will be quite potent and lead to many an adventure when I do master it.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Greetings kneehighs :-)

Did she notice you were wearing heels ?

Honestly, it wouldn't have mattered if she did or if she didn't.

Kneehighs my man are you sure your not going to write abook about this stuff, your last post has blown my mind. How could the girl resist when when your pushing her buttons like that ? As i said alittle while back i'm going to print out your" six things that will make you more attractive to women" I've printed it out & am memorizing it . Now I'm going to print "HOW TO WEAR HIGH HEELS & BECOME YOUR BEST SELF" Inspired writing leading to inpirational reading thank you Malinheels :)

KH, you are "sooooooo smooth" I am astounded that you don't "slide" completely off the forum." :P:):sad:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Kneehighs my man are you sure your not going to write abook about this stuff, your last post has blown my mind. How could the girl resist when when your pushing her buttons like that ? As i said alittle while back i'm going to print out your" six things that will make you more attractive to women" I've printed it out & am memorizing it . Now I'm going to print

"HOW TO WEAR HIGH HEELS & BECOME YOUR BEST SELF" Inspired writing leading to inpirational reading thank you Malinheels :sad:

You know, I'm sure if that's what I really wanted to do, it could work with some serious effort. The controversy surrounded by a man in heels meeting new women would probably make a great selling point to the media--especially the day I closed a one night threesome. I still vividly recall the set of 4 guys that came out to "cock block" me at the very last minute on the sidewalk. But that's not the direction I've designed for myself right now.

I also left out other stories I experienced on Saturday. One really good looking blonde was standing at the bar alone. She had on the sexiest pair of black ankle strap stiletto pumps I've seen in a while and I made sure I complimented her on them.

"hey you look fantastic" eye contact followed with smile.

"thank you"

"and I love, love, love your shoes" I said as I reached down to pick up her foot to get a closer look. She totally let me do it.

"Wow, these are so hot!" and I stuck her shoe right into my crotch (I swear to you this is true) and started to "hump it".

She died laughing.

So we did some fluff talk and it turns out she was at the bar to pick up her ID she had left from the night before. After some additional fluff talk, I turned the topic back to her shoes. Again, I picked it up off the ground and ferociously humped it while letting out my fiercest Chewbacca grunt. And again, she ATE IT UP, laughed, let me flirt for a minute or two...got her id and left.

And yes, this is something I've done on multiple occasions with many different women. As long as you're not creepy, you can get tactile very, very fast....and the girls will love it.

KH, you are "sooooooo smooth" I am astounded that you don't "slide" completely off the forum." :P:):whip:

haha. Have you ever wondered if the existence of the forum reinforces that there is something wrong with wearing heels to begin with?

---

haha. Have you ever wondered if the existence of the forum reinforces that there is something wrong with wearing heels to begin with?

Yes, I have. :)

This forum doesn't exist because there is anything wrong with guys wearing heels. It exists because so many guys THINK there is, and they are looking for support from others that refutes that idea. We're here to let each other know that what we like to wear is NOT wrong. The demons are in our heads. Steve

"And again, she ATE IT UP, laughed, let me flirt for a minute or two...got her id and left."

When you've taken her home, and after three years you still can't get enough of each other and you're planning your wedding, that's when you've scored big.

This forum doesn't exist because there is anything wrong with guys wearing heels. It exists because so many guys THINK there is, and they are looking for support from others that refutes that idea. We're here to let each other know that what we like to wear is NOT wrong. The demons are in our heads.

Steve

Brilliant distinction. Thanks for sharing.

I for one have never thought that there was anything wrong with men wearing heels. As a guy who has close more than a few deals in his lifetime while wearing heels, I am convinced that I would have never been able to do it otherwise unless I WAS wearing heels. Not for the "peacocking" aspect, or the fact that the heels looked GREAT, but it was because I was out there being who I am. My first inclination is that when something is so out of the ordinary people make fun of it, that's where I want to be. I just tend to go against the herd in many of my decisions. I do think however, many guys do think there is something wrong with guys wearing heels and they act accordingly, and eventually come to either acceptance or just hide it. This forum is great because where else can a guy get ANY advice about incorporating heels into the wardrobe, fashion tips, and example of what guys do while wearing heels. One of the things I have always found comfort in is that this forum is simply made up of what seem to be normal people who can offer suggestions and actually carry on a conversation. Its is a pretty cool place...

Style is built from the ground up!

*** I do think however, many guys do think there is something wrong with guys wearing heels and they act accordingly, and eventually come to either acceptance or just hide it.

Fear of ridicule or thought of as being deviate or perverted.

***This forum is great because where else can a guy get ANY advice about incorporating heels into the wardrobe, fashion tips, and example of what guys do while wearing heels. One of the things I have always found comfort in is that this forum is simply made up of what seem to be normal people who can offer suggestions and actually carry on a conversation. Its is a pretty cool place...

This is so true. Over the months of my belonging to this forum, there have been so many members whose minds have been eased by realizing that that they are not alone in their desire to wear various items of feminine apparel. The fact that hhplace provides an outlet for discussing these desires and providing (very real) information about men in heels, etc., has shown that we are not deviants, perverts, or unmanly.

There also has been more than a few female members that have come to realize that just because a men likes to wears heels doesn't make him any less of a man.

And, since the number of "guest viewers" noted at any given time, always exceeds the number of members viewing, we'll never really know how many people have actually been effected by our comments, ideas, explanations and answers, that we've posted here.

Fear of ridicule or thought of as being deviate or perverted.

I have come to realize that no matter what anybody does, there is a high probability of being ridicule. Regardless of its political views, religion, how you wear your hair, even what team you root for. A friend of mine once got the snot beaten out of him for wearing an Oakland Raiders jersey to a Philadelphia-Washington game! Basically, society can be very mean, petty, and immature and people need to just take that as a fact. It may be a negative attitude, but the opinions of others should be of little matter. I think it takes some people longer to come to that, or they may never come to it.

As far as being deviant, yes, wearing men crossing gender boundaries in their dress would be classified as deviant by sociologists. However, so was the idea that people should be able to eat together if they were of a different race or the idea of worshiping a single god. Not that wearing heels is the same thing, but there was a time when a man couldn't have long hair, wear earnings, sandals, or anything other than a gray flannel suit and wingtips.

As far as being perverted, I know a lot of people (and there are MANY examples in pop culture) of people who dress and act quite normally who are into some really weird s**t...

All that being said, I do agree with your statement, I just wish people (all of the world) would just RELAX and have a little fun. Kneehighs is the master of that and we all learn a little from him in every post.

This is so true. Over the months of my belonging to this forum, there have been so many members whose minds have been eased by realizing that that they are not alone in their desire to wear various items of feminine apparel. The fact that hhplace provides an outlet for discussing these desires and providing (very real) information about men in heels, etc., has shown that we are not deviants, perverts, or unmanly.

There also has been more than a few female members that have come to realize that just because a men likes to wears heels doesn't make him any less of a man.

And, since the number of "guest viewers" noted at any given time, always exceeds the number of members viewing, we'll never really know how many people have actually been effected by our comments, ideas, explanations and answers, that we've posted here.

I guess what I love about this forum is summed up quite nicely here. I am amazed at how "normal" the discussions are. Though I am not mean to judge, this is one of the few places where these discussions can happen without being pulled into fetishes, etc. That's the real trick in mainstreaming guys fashion freedom, take the darker stuff away and it gives us inspiration to make our own way.

Style is built from the ground up!

...This forum is great because where else can a guy get ANY advice about incorporating heels into the wardrobe, fashion tips, and example of what guys do while wearing heels....

So true. Your comments and Bubba's refresh my gratitude for the forum. Thanks.

...There also has been more than a few female members that have come to realize that just because a men likes to wears heels doesn't make him any less of a man.

Great point about the female members and even about the non-members browsing the forum.

...I have come to realize that no matter what anybody does, there is a high probability of being ridicule. Regardless of its political views, religion, how you wear your hair, even what team you root for. A friend of mine once got the snot beaten out of him for wearing an Oakland Raiders jersey to a Philadelphia-Washington game! Basically, society can be very mean, petty, and immature and people need to just take that as a fact. It may be a negative attitude, but the opinions of others should be of little matter. I think it takes some people longer to come to that, or they may never come to it....

Not pleasing everyone = fact of life. This reminds of the story a Greek woman from Toronto told me while sharing her perspective on male heel wearing:

Hodja and his son went on a journey once. Hodja preferred that his son ride the donkey and that he himself go on foot. On the way they met some people who said:

-Look at that healthy young boy! That is today's youth for you. They have no respect for elders. He rides on the donkey and makes his poor father walk!

When they had passed by these people the boy felt very ashamed and insisted that he walk and his father ride the donkey. So Hodja mounted the donkey and the boy walked at his side. A little later they met some other people who said:

-Well, look at that! That poor little boy has to walk while his father rides the donkey.

After they had passed by these people, Hodja told his son:

-The best thing to do is for both of us to walk. Then no one can complain.

So they continued on their journey, both of them walking. A little ways down the road they met some others who said:

-Just take a look at those fools. Both of them are walking under this hot sun and neither of them are riding the donkey!

Hodja turned to his son and said:

-That just goes to show how hard it is to escape the opinions of men.

So I've already gone out 6/8 of the last nights, not necessarily on dates, but just going out and meeting new girls.

And for those who are curious, this has included working on two things to make myself more attractive, both of which are non-verbally based.

1. I walk like someone is pulling my head through the roof with strings attached to the top of my head. This gives me outstanding body language, which not only alters how I feel about myself, but alters how other people perceive me too. There's so much TALK on this forum about "just be confident". This addresses HOW. Try it, walk like someone is trying to pull your head through the roof with strings. This addresses how to feel confident and will also make you appear more attractive to women.

2. I relax my eyes now, in the manner of Jim Morrison and Marilyn Monroe.. What better way to learn how to be attractive to women than by studying people who could command the attention and attraction of millions of people?

For those of you who question the importance of non-verbal communication, just check out this guy, who wins a non-verbal showdown with wild lions!

I think I've also discovered my personal formula to a kiss as well, which seems to be working with consistency and regularity. Last night with a Swedish girl, I took her hands, held them into my lap (yes there) and became very silent. I looked her in the eye and asked her, "where am I looking?" I looked at her left eye, then her right eye, then her lips. I did this slowly and deliberately, once. Then I repeated it again. "You are looking at my eyes!" she replied. haha. So I repeated it again, this time with more pause between each eye and her lips. "you are looking at my left eye...you are looking at my right eye...you are looking at my nose?" haha, I giggled. "I am?" Then I leaned in to kiss her, but this time just a peck on her lips. "how did that feel?" I asked. "Good, I was a bit surprised" "Lets try that one more time I said" and this time, we did the 'real thing'

Quite right! In my opinion, I've always been of the belief that men who choose to wear women's shoes simply have very eclectic taste in footwear, that we aren't afraid to break those certain (and annoying) conventions when it comes to gender and clothing which should NEVER be said in the same breath.

Right again! At my last workplace where I wore heels, I was complimented often by female co-workers who told me I had excellent taste in shoes, and none of them ever said I was less of a man because of what I wore. Hell, more than a few of the ladies told me I walk in heels better than THEY do, and were envious of me! Could you possibly get a better compliment from a woman than that?

As long as you dress well, not just shoes, but everything, and carry yourself well while in public, then you've gone a long way towards presenting an image that says, "I'm not strange, simply different." And, in my book, there's nothing wrong with being different, standing out from the crowd.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Last night was really interesting. I've learned that I've actually got a few moves to make that lead to making out with girls (things I was doing before but never articulated into words). Flirting with the girl, then talking close to her ear, then pulling out just a little so our cheeks are side by side, then pulling out a little bit more so we make eye contact with one eye, then kissing.

But most importantly, I had some interesting experiences with other men coming into groups of girls I was talking to. They were trying to steal "my" girls away. They were trying to take away my dominance of the social situation and literally compete right in my face for the girls sexual favor. In 1 case, the guy won, because I'm still learning the skill set (it happens with more frequency now = skill to effectively respond) of how to deal with this situation.

Case one, I witnessed a guy go up to a group of 4 girls and attempt conversation with them. He lasted about 15 seconds before they shut him down and he left to save face. The girls were standing around, either looking at their phones or standing with their hands on their hips. So I walked up and stood with my hands on my hips mirroring their body language and asked if they were having fun. Not a minute later, some guy comes up from behind me, places his hand on my shoulder (an attempt to show non-verbal dominance over me) and addressed the girls, "Is this guy bothering you?" I was so focused on the girls, that all I heard was the voice and to be honest, I thought it was a bouncer or bar personnel. When I looked at the guy in the eye, I immediately realized what he was trying to do. "I'm just making new friends man (implying he was the skeezy one hitting on the girls)" I replied and fortunately, the girls answered, "no, he's not bothering us." Win #1.

Case 2 happened about 5 minutes later when another guy came up while I was still talking to the same group of girls and did a similar thing. Here we go again. Yeah, my heart started to beat a little bit faster. I had one girl taking pictures of me and her friend and he kept trying to disengage the girl with the camera. In this case, I didn't even acknowledge his existence. I just ignored him acting like he wasn't there. BUT, he acknowledged me. He looked at me a few times. Eventually he wound up irritating the girl with the camera so much, she pushed him away. Win #2.

The third time this happened to me, I wasn't so victorious, but it happened with a different group of girls. I'm still thinking over what I could have done differently in this situation and will surely learn a thing or two from it.

Kneehigh's collection of flirting techniques remind me of a big league baseball pitcher with a collection of different pitches. I.e.: fastball, curve, slider and sinker, etc., to be selected and used as the situation dictates. If he's managed to make through the "farm system" into the "big show," lord help those females that he comes in contact with. :):P Because, they're "toast."

Kneehigh's collection of flirting techniques remind me of a big league baseball pitcher with a collection of different pitches. I.e.: fastball, curve, slider and sinker, etc., to be selected and used as the situation dictates. If he's managed to make through the "farm system" into the "big show," lord help those females that he comes in contact with. :):sad: Because, they're "toast."

haha :P

That's a great metaphor. It's going to take about another year or two before I reach Nolan Ryan levels of mastery though. Then my 100 mph fast ball will literally leave them wondering "how did that happen so fast?" And no hot shot Ricky Henderson will come by and "steal bases" from me either.

And at that point in time, the "hunt" for a life partner will begin. Then I'll have the life experience I want to justify exchanging my current world of "me" for a future world of "we." Until then, I'm going to enjoy my ultimate single lifestyle: a 4 hour work day, working from where I want in the world, with whoever I want, whenever I want.

Kneehighs:-) Sounds like a great plan and you will know just when the time will be ripe to start hunting for your soulmate. Finding a soulmate that you can comfortably spend the rest of your life with through anything that life can throw at you is the ultimate accomplishment and the highest peak that you can strive for. I like to think that Mickey and I have done this successfully so far. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

....Finding a soulmate that you can comfortably spend the rest of your life with through anything that life can throw at you is the ultimate accomplishment and the highest peak that you can strive for...

:)

I could be wrong, but to me that sounds like you are saying your way of the soul mate is the best way to achieve "ultimate accomplishment and the highest peak." That may be true for some people some of the time.

But for this single guy who thoroughly enjoys the freedom to work from wherever in the world he wants, when he wants, with who he wants and date/play with virtually any girl I choose?

I'm unique and nobody can speak for me unless it's me.

:P

I could be wrong, but to me that sounds like you are saying your way of the soul mate is the best way to achieve "ultimate accomplishment and the highest peak." That may be true for some people some of the time.

But for this single guy who thoroughly enjoys the freedom to work from wherever in the world he wants, when he wants, with who he wants and date/play with virtually any girl I choose?

Personally and at this stage in my life, your way of life sounds much more appealing kneehighs. Being your own man, having the freedom to do anything you want, when you want without the need to compromise...I like it! I'm not there yet but I'm working on it.

A "soul mate" would be nice to meet but only as an addition to a life that I already thoroughly enjoy and not as a solution to better a life that I hate.

It sounds to me as though you are truly a man who takes life litterally one day at a time. Your posts make it sound like you have so much fun on your outings and you tell your stories with a nudge-nudge, wink-wink approach to them. As long as you are enjoying yourself, go for it and take it to the limit. Keep the posts coming.

On the street last night, I saw a group of 4 girls. They were alone, so I went up to them and asked, "so where's everyone going to after here?" Immediately, they were all receptive. We talked and I went through the group of girls, one by one, finding out small snippets of information on each one of them which had the whole group engaged within the first minute or two.

Then my friend came into the group with the worst energy level ever and looked at the group, then me and asked, "so did we figure out the plan?" Ugh. ALL their faces went from bright and smiley to poker faced and almost despondent. Double Ugh. I didn't even answer his question. Instead I went through the group, clockwise girl-by-girl, saying, "Well, she's art and fashion, she's a self-confessed lost soul, she's middle eastern, and she's...gosh you've been left out of the conversation!" Their state went back up but knowing the energy level of my "wing", I had to eject soon before we got blown out. So I picked out the one girl I was most interested in, addressed her directly instead of the whole group, walked through the circle, grabbed her hand, looked at the group and said, "I'm going to take your friend for a minute". I didn't ask for group approval, I just grabbed her hand and whisked her away. We parked about 20 feet from the group.

And consistent with my recent history, another guy just had to come over while I was talking to her getting her phone number to try to "steal" her away, to demonstrate his dominance. The first time he pulled on her hands as if to pull my phone out from her. I said, "It will only take a second". He did it again, saying, "come on, we have to go". My response was to look him in the eye and say, "I'm not taking her anywhere, it'll only take a minute". When she finally plugged her number in, she double checked it and I asked, "is this real?" (usually I text on the spot, but there was no time for that). He got defensive and said, "she's the most real person you will meet". And I looked at him and said " you know what...(insert silent pause)...I think you are real". I said it with high energy, friendly demeanor, and a smile on my face. He replied by looking at the girl and saying, "we're real". I replied by opening up my arms as if to hug the air and said, "great. Spread the love and warmth because we are all real". She left by saying, "call me!" Her group of friends watched the whole encounter from the distance and literally cheered her on with "woo! Jane!"

There's nothing like socially engaging another man who is trying to take "your" girl right out from under your nose. As it was a new dimension of social experience for me and one which seems to be appearing with more frequent regularity, I look forward to becoming a more socially competent person overall as I learn to diplomatically deal with similar situations in the future.

• 4 weeks later...

Haven't had time to write here lately as I've been traveling from Central America (El Salvador, Guatemala, Mexico) to Europe (Stockholm, Amsterdam, Paris).

Stockholm girls are the ABSOLUTE BEST in the world. So many of them running around town wearing dresses and converse, gotta luv it. Dates with models, girls literally telling me to wear my heels out next time I'm back in town (in a few days). When I'm ready to get married, I want a Swedish woman. I used to joke about wanting a Swedish supermodel but after what happened to me a few days ago, the universe just seems to making that dream more and more of a realistic probability....I'm still overwhelmed with how friendly everyone is here, how laid back, just a total lack of pretension in general (compared to NYC). Oh and the heels, of course I've worn them out.

I LOVE STOCKHOLM.

I think you handle yourself very well when you get other men trying to stop you from talking to these girls. Why do you think this happens now. Are you wearing heels when you are talking to these girls? You soon learn when girls want you to be with them or not.