The Adventures of kneehighs...

kneehighs

But before we parted ways we made out again. "just don't wear those heels next time," came out of her mouth.

"why?"

"because when I kiss you I think about those heels".

"darling, I'll wear what I want to wear" as I broke her embrace from the passionate kiss. (In hindsight, I should've said, 'no next time I'll wear 12" patent pumps from Happy Hookers are us' to dissolve the tension.)

"you do that" she said

And the night ended.

Oh well, next...

Thanks for the thoughts...

The weakness in that response is the frame: I'd be sexually qualifying myself to the girl. I want the girl to sexually qualify herself to me. I want her feeling like she has to prove herself to me, not imply that I am proving myself to her.

Depending on the girl I'd say something like, "And I feel like I'm kissing Wilma Flintstone" (Stone Age thinking about guys in heels) and simultaneously push her body away from me. If we're at the point of kissing, then I've got enough attraction to know that if I push her away from me, she'll want more.

For what it's worth, I haven't had a girl tell me, "I feel like I'm kissing a woman" in over 2 years now though, so it's not a common objection.

Actually, my response below was meant to be humorous. But, taken in context of a post I made several weeks (months?) ago in which I mentioned the survival of the species, it is not uncommon for any female, when dealing with any mail, to evaluate them in terms of their ability to protect, defend, provide for and support for the propagation of the species.

Female response in that manner, is caused, in my opinion, partly by their instinct and partly by social stigma. Any male that wears garments designed for female wear, is not the "macho" male that fits the historical pattern developed and practiced for the past 3,000 (4,000?) years or so, partially accounts for this sort of reaction. The very reaction that those of us that unashamedly wear our high heels out in public are straining against and trying to "change."

There are two types of reactions that "strangers" usually project toward a woman that appears in public with a man that is wearing high heels or garments designed for females. One is: "what's wrong with this woman that she isn't ashamed to be seen with a "deviant" man? And the other is that the woman he is with is "wary" to be seen in public with a man in high heels.

There's no doubt about it. Any man that wears his heels out and about, especially in social settings where he's looking to make contact with with girls, will evoke a whole set of feelings...some negative, some positive and some ambivalent. It's the latter that causes this type of reaction.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Oh well, next...

There's what they say and what they DO. We'll see how she handles herself next time we're out.

Actually, my response below was meant to be humorous. But, taken in context of a post I made several weeks (months?) ago in which I mentioned the survival of the species, it is not uncommon for any female, when dealing with any mail, to evaluate them in terms of their ability to protect, defend, provide for and support for the propagation of the species.

Female response in that manner, is caused, in my opinion, partly by their instinct and partly by social stigma. Any male that wears garments designed for female wear, is not the "macho" male that fits the historical pattern developed and practiced for the past 3,000 (4,000?) years or so, partially accounts for this sort of reaction. The very reaction that those of us that unashamedly wear our high heels out in public are straining against and trying to "change."...snip...

Agreed. A lot of it is really about socially and economically engineered stereotypes. Imagine if Louis XIV had invented the stiletto for men!

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

"why?"

"because when I kiss you I think about those heels".

So it's OK if we have to Kiss a girl in hiking boots, work boots, or combat boots, but Eeeeeeeew Don't Kiss the boy in the heels. Wait!? What? Boy, She lives on the corner of Shallow and Petty and they are both one way streets. I just can't get my arms around that. It would seem if I were attracted to someone it would not make a difference what was on there feet. It seems like if guys don't wear some sort of "Macho" shoe they are wierd. The things that erupt out of peoples mouths as they Vomit the stupidy all over us, such as.

They are Girls Shoes

What? "Not!" they are my shoes.

You should not wear those

Why the shoe police coming after me.

and the one that really frosts my happiness

I don't Know you anymore.

OK My Pay check may jar your memory am sure.

They don't look good on you

Oh excuse me, when did you graduate fashion school.

What will you think of next

Tune in next week and find out!

If I knew about this before I would have never married you.

Funny I don't recall twisting any arms at the alter.

:wave: It never ends I guess:penitent:

Had a night out with another girl last night. Getting dressed, I looked through my clothing options for the night. I started with a pair of women's skinny stretch jeans from UO, topped it with a tunic length navy/white striped sweater from the women's side at Top Shop, then added a women's blazer on top of it. That's my thing with style--appear as a man but wearing women's clothes and everyone respects it. The key came to which shoes to choose for the night. And oddly enough, this time I just didn't feel like wearing heels. I even tried on my heels, looked in the mirror, peacefully got in touch with how I felt and what I was in the mood for, and opted for my new over the knee riding boots I bought in Paris. She loved them, pawed them, lusted for them. I flirted with her till she was literally squealing like a little girl, overcome with giddy excitement. It was an amazing night that solidified my view that heels are just an option, not a compulsion.

Had a night out with another girl last night. Getting dressed, I looked through my clothing options for the night. I started with a pair of women's skinny stretch jeans from UO, topped it with a tunic length navy/white striped sweater from the women's side at Top Shop, then added a women's blazer on top of it. That's my thing with style--appear as a man but wearing women's clothes and everyone respects it.

The key came to which shoes to choose for the night. And oddly enough, this time I just didn't feel like wearing heels. I even tried on my heels, looked in the mirror, peacefully got in touch with how I felt and what I was in the mood for, and opted for my new over the knee riding boots I bought in Paris. She loved them, pawed them, lusted for them.

I flirted with her till she was literally squealing like a little girl, overcome with giddy excitement. It was an amazing night that solidified my view that heels are just an option, not a compulsion.

Quite right, KH....it's not the clothes on the man it's the man in the clothes....winner every time.....:wave:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Last night my friend and I went out as playboy bunnies.

We were like mini celebrities as at least 20 different groups of girls approached us, asked for photos, flirted etc. The playboy bunny outfit has to be the single best costume I've ever worn.

At one occasion, I met a girl who was the Alice in Wonderland bunny. She took out her lip gloss and started putting it on right in front of me while stealing glances at me through the side of her eye (which I interpreted as a invitation to approach her again). I asked if she'd put some on me. She did carefully, then we made out. Some guy orbited and watched us, go figure. A second later, she wanted pictures, so as I held her camera out at arms length, that same guy offered to take our photo. Knowing full well his intent, I said "no, that's okay" and continued to act as if he wasn't there. He then lunged at the camera and literally snagged it out my hand, (in retrospect, it was my fault I didn't pivot the two of us so our backs were turned to him).

When we first arrived a group of guys approached us, "wow, look at you guys. How do you walk in those?"

"one foot in front of the other"

"I think you walk a little bit too good in those," said the older guy among the group, who didn't have a costume on at all. My friend and I ignored the comment and the group wound up just leaving. Another "alpha" type trying to out "alpha" the guys in heels.

Another really tall 6'4" or so male kept trying to break up my convo with some girls. He literally grabbed me and tried to pull me away and into a photo he wanted. Later, that same guy wound up telling my friend, "you look so gay in that outfit"

A good part of the night was when some girl sat down next to me. She was an angel dressed in white with a halo above her head. She asked if i wanted some Angel Dust. "sure"

So she pulled out some glitter and blew it gently off the palm of her hand into my cheek and finished with, "now you've been kissed by angel"

My response was, "that's a kiss? I want a real kiss" Then I leaned in and kissed her on the cheeks, then we made out. Total time elapsed: 2 minutes. There were a couple of guys watching, I don't think they believed their eyes.

Life is good. Many "dates" lined up for this week (I don't believe in "dating" anymore though).

Neanderthal Alphas are always a pain, even if your not dresses as a playboy bunny. Do like the costume idea though. Don't think I could pull it off with my not so girlish figure. Maybe it's a good thing I'm still married.

Some guys are so "dumbflubbered" at what they see taking place, they can't believe their eyes....to think some guy wearing heels and a "playboy bunny" outfit could ever "gather" more chicks than him.....is beyond the believable. So, they lose their cool and try to get attention in anyway they can..... (hope you recovered the camera -- if you didn't, look for the pics on youtube sometime tomorrow LOL) At the rate you're going, KH, you're going to have to find a "second job" to be able to afford the increase in the cost of your social life...... :wave::silly::(

At the rate you're going, KH, you're going to have to find a "second job" to be able to afford the increase in the cost of your social life......

:(:silly::(

Ugh, I know! That's why I'm looking for a sugar mama to help me out :wave:

Some guys are so "dumbflubbered" at what they see taking place, they can't believe their eyes....to think some guy wearing heels and a "playboy bunny" outfit could ever "gather" more chicks than him.....is beyond the believable.

So, they lose their cool and try to get attention in anyway they can.....

(hope you recovered the camera -- if you didn't, look for the pics on youtube sometime tomorrow LOL)

At the rate you're going, KH, you're going to have to find a "second job" to be able to afford the increase in the cost of your social life......

:wave::silly::(

In this economy??? I don't know which would be more difficult....finding a job or a sugar man.....:(

• 2 months later...

^ Still here. Just layin' low and playin' it cool. :silly:

URGH! Don't say "cool" around me! It's been downright frigid temperature wise over the last few weeks!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

It's wind chill 25 below zero here in our city right now.

And you're welcome to keep those conditions, my friend! :silly:

JeffB

roniheels is not your friend. If he was, He would invite you over.

No thanks! It's quite cold enough where I live, thankyouverymuch.

JeffB

roniheels is not your friend. If he was, He would invite you over.

Mike

Nice socially awkward comment that doesn't even go with the flow of the conversation.

It was an amazing night that solidified my view that heels are just an option, not a compulsion.

I'm arriving at a similar conclusion these days, although I rarely wear heels out anymore.

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

• 1 month later...

Just had someone ask me to teach a class (1 session only) on fashion. On ANY topic of my choice.

I was actually entertaining teaching a class about how to walk in heels and was even then thinking about a granting extra credit points for an extra curricular run to a nearby bar/lounge afterwards, but then got back to reality.

Just had someone ask me to teach a class (1 session only) on fashion. On ANY topic of my choice.

I was actually entertaining teaching a class about how to walk in heels and was even then thinking about a granting extra credit points for an extra curricular run to a nearby bar/lounge afterwards, but then got back to reality.

That would be cool. And it sounds right up your alley...lol