The Adventures of kneehighs...

kneehighs

How to talk to yourself when wearing heels (for straight men, no offense) 1. Women feel more sexually attracted to taller men. Heels make me feel taller. Therefore, I feel sexually attractive to women when I wear heels. 2. Women feel sexually attracted to men who have good posture. Wearing heels helps me feel my good posture. Thus, I feel sexually attractive to women when I wear heels. 3. Women feel sexually attracted to men who walk with poetic motion. Heels, especially stilettos, force me to walk with romantic poise and I can feel in my soul the artistic motion of my body. Thus, I feel I am sexually attractive to women when I walk in heels. 4. Women find men with a good arse sexually attractive. Wearing heels naturally gives my butt better shape. I can feel it. Thus wearing heels makes me feel sexually attractive to women. Just remember, women and people in general for that matter respond more to how you FEEL about yourself than they do what you are wearing. Time to break out my red and burnt orange striped 70's inspired tops, black leather shorts, deep blue navy blazer with custmized gold buttons from the garment district and some heels for the coming warm weather.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Kneehighs,

I like your observations. I can definitely relate to some of those when I have worn high heels in public. And the neat thing is that those can apply to a man or woman in high heels. Also, I to can't let a day go by with out a rationalization either.:smile:

I am rather worried that there might be something wrong with me. I feel sexually attractive to women most of the time, with not a heel in sight.

But I have to say also that I feel more sexually attracted to women when they are in heels.

I am rather worried that there might be something wrong with me. I feel sexually attractive to women most of the time, with not a heel in sight.

Good, no one said that feeling sexually attractive to women was exclusively dependent on wearing heels.

Above affirmations are merely empowering beliefs to enhance one's inner mindset when creating chemistry with new women they are interested in being physical with while they, as men, are wearing heels. Maybe you don't need that, if you are already competently dating while wearing heels or possibly choose not to wear heels when you date. (if you are single and dating)

But I have to say also that I feel more sexually attracted to women when they are in heels.

Great!

My above two posts didn't quite come out as clearly as they could have.

Basically, if your goal when you go out is to get physical with girls, your first goal will be to generate attraction in those girls. Not your attraction to them, their attraction to you. Getting attraction is the first step towards seduction.

And if you have the guts to wear high heels while you do that and you are already successfully accomplishing your goals, more power to you. Perhaps you should share your thoughts. My guess is most guys here don't do that.

Most women will consciously assume any attraction they feel for a man would be killed if he wore heels on a date. I disagree by virtue of experience. Knowledge of this could create reason for insecurity in other guys here who have the courage to wear heels when they go out with the purpose of seduction/meeting new girls.

The above affirmations therefore address that potential insecurity for the man by turning his focus instead towards the abundant ways heels can actually make him more attractive, especially since those affirmations are grounded in reality.

• 4 weeks later...

Just another thread that I HAD to catch up on. Kneehighs, this thread has been a very entertaining read. You never disappoint. While many of us wear our heels in public, you are the real trend setter. Having met you, I can say that you are fully capable of the the "adventures" you posted here. Good luck with the whole fashon industry thing. It sounds like things are going great for you. Live the dream, man!

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Just another thread that I HAD to catch up on. Kneehighs, this thread has been a very entertaining read. You never disappoint. While many of us wear our heels in public, you are the real trend setter. Having met you, I can say that you are fully capable of the the "adventures" you posted here. Good luck with the whole fashon industry thing. It sounds like things are going great for you. Live the dream, man!

Hey Shafted, good to see you around and thanks for the good words :smile:

Things are going well as I can finally set my own hours and for the most part, travel around anywhere in the world whenever I want.

How are things up in Maine? Still working the at the theatre? I recall you had some amazing stories too and am sure many here would love to hear some new live updates.

How are things up in Maine? Still working the at the theatre? I recall you had some amazing stories too and am sure many here would love to hear some new live updates.

Maine is still Maine. Nothing much changes here. I am still working at the theatre and wearing my heels whenever I can. I quit my corporate day job after nearly 25 years. For that time my performance was completely acceptable until the final days when management felt the need to disipline all their techs for no good reasons. When it came to be my turn for disiplinary action I flat out told the plant manager, "I'm sorry, but you seem to be under the impression that I need this job." and walked out. Man, it's like a great weight has been lifted from my shoulders.

While management never appreciated my contributions to the company the people I worked with did. I still have eyes and ears within the company so I find out the goings on after leaving.

Finally time to enjoy life, although I won't be going on any trips on my theatre pay.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

• 1 month later...

Insights on women who support men in heels. In my experiences dating, there are two types of woman that I've found that are more open to dating a guy in heels than your average girl. This presupposes basic social skills and basic hygiene, clean clothes, no body odor (yes, there are guys from here I've met with body odor). 1. Swedish women. I think it's their culture of equality. Rich and poor. class distinctions are less pronounced than in the States, let alone NYC. Gender equality is more readily accepted. Sex equality is more pronounced in Sweden than in the States. Again, this is my personal experience, so I can't speak for others here. Of all the Swedish women I've ever met, they've all been supportive of my wearing heels. 2. Girls that grew up without mothers. When the role model from which the stereotypical association that heels are only for women isn't present in early childhood or died while the girl was still young, these girls have generally encouraged me to wear heels. I'm not saying you should run out and join a Swedish dating site looking for a girl who grew up without her mother, but they are interesting patterns nonetheless. Perhaps another trip to Stockholm this August is in the works though...

Finally! I did it! A first date in shorts and heels! Black leather shorts, linen blue women's blazer, green v neck t, black 3.5" oxford heels. Kissing already on

What about the legs? Not bare and hairy, I hope! Green tights to match the t-shirt? Or black to match the shoes? Tell us!

Steve

Ah I shaved my legs, so I was beautifully bare legged. They were so slippery I could've done 100 mph on one of those slip-n-slide backyard water sport things. I'm surprised I didn't slide right off the seats in the bar and cab.

She loved my outfit, especially the blazer with shorts. She tried to take an iPhone pic of my heels and said in 2 separate parts of the convo how she loved how I paired a blazer with shorts and later tried to take an iPhone photo of my heels. Her remarks about my shoes were limited to "I love how you wear heels". I left the talk about heels to that. I find it very unnecessary anymore trying to talk about heels either for the personal buzz it used to give me or to "convert" others.

It's a personal milestone for me for sure and something I need to work out of my system before I move into committed/exclusive territory.

Ultimately though, wearing heels with shorts on a first date was anti-climactic as is heel wearing in general for me nowadays.

Ah I shaved my legs, so I was beautifully bare legged. They were so slippery I could've done 100 mph on one of those slip-n-slide backyard water sport things. I'm surprised I didn't slide right off the seats in the bar and cab.

I kind of figured this would be the look. I really couldn't picture you in green tights kneehighs.

erm, colored tights is a bit too Peter Pan for me, but it was a fair and sincere question.

The experience last night actually brought about additional personal insight for me.

No matter how I choose to wear my heels, whether it's pumps with skinny jeans or shorts and heels, the effect on me is conclusively anti-climactic. It's just such a complete non-event that making a big deal about a good event (which includes writing about it here) is incongruous with my inner experience.

This insight will be important when it comes to final selection of a life mate for myself.

Kneehighs,

Congrats on your venture in shorts and high heels. I have preached to the masses to wear what you want and boldly go out in public in one's outfit and high heels. But I must confess that the only times I have worn high heels with shorts in public is when I tried on some high heels in stores while I was wearing shorts. Not too long ago I wore my thighboots on the outside of my jeans in public and journeyed to several different places in that attire. Maybe I will take a deep breath and go out in shorts and high heels. Time will tell. Thanks again for your update.

Finally! I did it!

A first date in shorts and heels! Black leather shorts, linen blue women's blazer, green v neck t, black 3.5" oxford heels.

Kissing already on

Leather shorts and heels ? Wow !

I always wear heels with jeans or trouser. Never tried to wear short and heels.

( And I think I never will since I don't have the proper leg shape LOL )

I must say you got a lot of ..... to do so. Well done !

Leather shorts and heels ? Wow !

I always wear heels with jeans or trouser. Never tried to wear short and heels.

( And I think I never will since I don't have the proper leg shape LOL )

I must say you got a lot of ..... to do so. Well done !

Thanks for the compliment. I should note that leather shorts were really popular last summer from the runways. If worn properly, project a man in touch with how he can incorporate women's fashion trends with his own style. That's attractive to a lot of women.

Honestly though, I really don't represent the night to myself as a noteworthy accomplishment, which could potentially reinforce (both to myself and others) that it requires "superhuman courage" to wear heels when it really doesn't. I do give myself kudos for passing that personal milestone/achieving that goal on a 1st date. I grew.

Event = I wore heels with shorts on a first date

Belief about that event = I control my fears, I grow in authenticity

Consequence = I feel confident and congruent

• 3 weeks later...

I'm going to make a quick post in reflection over the last few days here in Brussels.

I wore my heeled oxfords out two nights now. Both times, pre-existing alpha males from witihin their own social circle were buying me drinks all night long. Tonights total liquor investment = 0 euros.

And on both nights, I had no problems meeting new women. If I didn't value going to Brugge early tomorrow morning more than getting laid, I'd be sleeping with a girl who tried to pick me up tonight. Alas, I value my rare time in Belgium more than a quick lay that might "f" up my sleep schedule and possibly cost me my trip to Brugge.

On the upside, I did close a date tomorrow night with one of the hottest tickets at the whole party.

Despite my heels being in full view the whole time, I was able to create and sustain social status upon meeting a new group of people. I won the respect of the males and garnered attraction from multiple females.

I have learned that how I respond on the inside to myself wearing heels around new people is more important than how those others may react. At the beginning, if the reaction from within my body is a rapid heart beat, then I know that's unresolved fear, and not a proportional response to the isolated external event. Even after the calm surfaces and my body feels relaxed, if I still feel like I want to go back to wearing flats, I recognize that at that point, it's my normal desire to stick with what I'm familiar with. And growing out of the comfort zone isn't a game of beating social stigma fears anymore, it's a discipline of doing what's true to my inner desires. This whole thought process starts and stops within a matter of about 1 minute.

Ciao my friends, I have some sleep to get.

• Like 1

Kneehighs,

Congratulations on your last outings. I think your attitude toward wearing high heels in public is addictive and inspirational to all of us who wear high heels in public. Please keep us posted on your next adventures.

Congrats on what sounds like a great couple of evenings kneehighs.

The "anti-climactic" thing is really interesting. Trying to relate that to my experiences I feel that both the buzz and the fear do seem to be in the anticipation, while describing the actual heel-wearing part as a "non-event" is not to say it's mundane but rather that the significance of the event is in its insignificance - it's actually quite momentous to be able to express yourself in such a free and natural way. I guess maybe(?) that's what you meant when you said "something I need to work out of my system", that not being hung up about chasing the buzz or being chased by the fear gives the personality in the heels a chance to grow. The idea of going on a date in heels but being able to engage beyond the heels as people is very inspiring indeed.

If you like it, wear it.

• 1 month later...

Nice outing kneehighs.Makes me positive about meeting women since Im single as well.Let us know how the date goes,will you be wearing heels on the date?

Man, if you can imagine succeeding with girls while wearing heels, you will succeed to whatever extent you define your success. Your body can't tell the difference between what you imagine and what you actually experience. So imagine yourself feeling confident, playful, flirty.

And success with girls isn't how the girls respond to you. Success is how you respond to yourself when the girls are present.

If you feel like YOU are having fun, if you feel like you are entertaining yourself, if you feel like YOU are feeling flirty and sexy, then the girls will feel that too. So ask yourself, "how can I feel fun, how can I self-entertain?" Do it for yourself, not for a reaction or response from the girls. What you feel, the girls will feel.

Then you will live your dreams.

In heels.

1. Swedish women. I think it's their culture of equality. Rich and poor. class distinctions are less pronounced than in the States, let alone NYC. Gender equality is more readily accepted. Sex equality is more pronounced in Sweden than in the States. Again, this is my personal experience, so I can't speak for others here. Of all the Swedish women I've ever met, they've all been supportive of my wearing heels.

While you are correct about swedish society being more equal that most other places on earth, I don't find swedish women very accepting of men in heels. And that's after 9 years in Sweden. Of course I can't compare with women in NY, since I have not been heeling there. And also Stockholm and the rest of Sweden are like 2 different countries, so perhaps it should be "women from Stockholm" ?

While you are correct about swedish society being more equal that most other places on earth, I don't find swedish women very accepting of men in heels. And that's after 9 years in Sweden. Of course I can't compare with women in NY, since I have not been heeling there. And also Stockholm and the rest of Sweden are like 2 different countries, so perhaps it should be "women from Stockholm" ?

I respect that's how you experience it. But my experience is different from your's to the tune of my original words, "This is my personal experience, so I can't speak for others here."

Good to see a post from you.

• 3 weeks later...

In 1 of the only nights during fashion month in which I have time to party, I wore my 3.5" heeled oxfords out with friends. Not a peep from any of them, about 7 girls and 1 guy in the group. After a stroll down the street, the guy who happens to be gay, had to exclaim, "On my gawd, I love your shoes!!! (high volume please). Where did you get them?" "New York" I said playfully. "where in New York?" "New York City" I said playfully. "I know that, but where?" Meanwhile, this suddenly turned everyone's attention towards my shoes. Not the situation I wanted. So I just added, "That's an industry trade secret" and luckily, one of the girls who has a crush on me took my arm and hand and got between me and the guy, so he stopped trying to ask questions. #socially awkward moment

• 5 weeks later...

So I thought I'd drop in for a quick check in. My life now is such that I feel I pretty much have the choice of almost any girl I choose, regardless of where in the world they are or whether I am wearing heels or not. From meeting a girl on the street in London and taking her home (while in pumps) within 45 minutes to sleeping with girls in Stockholm (while closing the deal in heels) to having girls close me in Paris --heels are really a totally non event for the most part -- to having girls hit on me in Brussels while I was in heels....I think heels intrigue women and get them curious and the excitement and curiosity actually gets them attracted if you know how to transer it to yourself. They never really become a conversational topic in one on one settings. Occcasionally, someone in a group will bring them up, but that is the exception, not the norm. At this point in my life, I feel like I want to master attracting and sleeping with a few more women and then settle down on one special girl. Ultimately, I sincerely doubt the heels will be an issue. They are more like a type of music that I like as opposed to a deal breaker. Heels are more like a kind of music that I like, a kind of food that I like, an ethnic background etc....they are just a taste preference, like my favorite color or favorite actor, or favorite flavor of ice cream. They are just something that makes me, ME. So for now, I opt out...and check into my female friend in Vilnius, my friends in Riga, my friends in Tallinn, and my super sexy but objective friend in London. Can't wait to explore and experience!

All I can say, kneehighs, is that your restraint, chastity and modesty serves as an object lesson to us all.

An object lesson of what not to be. I know, I sound like I'm tooting my own horn and maybe, just maybe that's why I don't update much here.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion about who I am in text, but I don't really care to be honest. I'm just authentically adventurous and ambitious and I'm not going to exchange my authenticity for approval.