Gianrico Mori: worth it?

AlexC94

1 hour ago, Shyheels said:

I suppose mine might be too - if I could make the rules that would allow me to get away with it!  

So you need to become a politician! 😉

• Like 1

❤️ my wife in heels (and without ...)

I think I'll try again in a few weeks and buy these as an early birthday present. Full zip shaft and a slit at the top for extra calf room. Very nice.

IMG_13102021_214607_(1078_x_1440_pixel).jpg

4 hours ago, Isolathor said:

That is a pity! 😪

I've learned my lesson. No more half zip boots for me.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, AlexC94 said:

I think I'll try again in a few weeks and buy these as an early birthday present. Full zip shaft and a slit at the top for extra calf room. Very nice.

Alex, gorgeous boots, send a link

• 2 weeks later...

Got my money back, and the boots are back in Italy. I don't think it's worth the money trying again with the bastardised customs for sending things to other countries because of Brexit (are sovereignty).

Cost me 30 to send them back but got 110 for them so that's okay.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 10/13/2021 at 9:47 PM, AlexC94 said:

They look a little weird to me.   The effect is of a boot shaft grafted onto a court shoe, the outline of its upper being fairly obvious.   But if you like them ...

• 1 year later...
On 12/20/2021 at 7:29 AM, Puffer said:

They look a little weird to me.   The effect is of a boot shaft grafted onto a court shoe, the outline of its upper being fairly obvious.   But if you like them ...

Variation on a theme.  I’ve seen it on several different styles over the years.  

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 2 weeks later...

On the note of Customs, I recently received a pair of boots from China, the paperwork was "not great" but the value was way over the customs entry level and nobody said a word. Needless to say, all the paperwork has now been recycled and any evidence has gone.

I was so surprised not to get the customs invoice, but not disappointed.

Luckily, didn't need to send them back.

• Like 1

On 9/29/2023 at 4:57 AM, ohnoberty said:

On the note of Customs, I recently received a pair of boots from China, the paperwork was "not great" but the value was way over the customs entry level and nobody said a word. Needless to say, all the paperwork has now been recycled and any evidence has gone.

I was so surprised not to get the customs invoice, but not disappointed.

Luckily, didn't need to send them back.

Pictures please 

On 7/22/2021 at 5:03 AM, hhcorner said:

I have a pair of boots and pumps from them (these are my own videos on youtube) and I'm totally satisfied. Comfortable, good quality, seems durable. I would fine tune the design at some points, but that's a matter of taste.

Those boots are beautiful, heavenly in fact.  Beautiful soft leather, perfect fit.  And, the heels seem like just the right height so they are comfortable to walk in.