Does Your Significant Other Know You Like To Wear Heels?

wishicould

Does your spouse or significant other know you wear heels?  

124 members have voted

1. 1. Does your spouse or significant other know you wear heels?

• Yes and approves and encourages
    • Yes and approves and tolerates
    • Yes and approves but don't let me see it
    • Yes and disapproves
    • Yes and disapproves, if you do it again I am out of here
    • No
    • No and I'm afraid if she does

Yes she is a wonderful woman, went out shopping the other day and bought matching heels. Went out this morning to do the grocery shopping in my 4" brown boots she bought me for Christmas, she had a nice new pair of 5" black suede ankle boots on so a mundane weekly task is great fun.

Edited by Foxyheels

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

We go shopping together and have close to the same tastes. If not for a half-size difference, we might share more ;) . Yes and approves/encourages.

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

My wife would probably be happy if it will disappear altogether. But, over some years she got used to it, and once even went with me to Avenue shop and we bought a pair of hh shoes for me :fine: . I try not to embarrass her, wear them only at home and not every day. I think that it helped that she understood that it has nothing to do with sexual preference (I am totaly hetro), and that I still love her after many years of marriage. So the best description is: she knows and tolerates it, I am not sure that "approves" really fits the situation.

Took a while for her to get used to it but she see's me being more happy with heels. So it's now Yes and approves and encourages

In the process of becoming the person I always was...but didn't dare to let her come out

I m also lucky to have a partner who approves of me wearing heels. We occasionally shop together for shoes and other female clothing.

• Like 1

Nope - thinks it's weird. She can't wear heels anymore, and has no interest or desire too.

She tolerates it at home, and has even tolerated it when we were out of town (boots only under jeans) but the idea of me wearing anything other than 'mens shoes and boots' locally scares the hell out of her.

My S.O. does know and approves and encourages me to be happy wearing whatever shoe/boot. Th eonly time she is less approving is when I meet with her family which I respect and and can understand. We do not share same size, we are 4 sizes apart :icon_neutral: . I feel lucky for what I have! Mtnsofheels

I voted: Yes,approves and tolerates. But approval took some years and tolerating to wear them in front of her some years more. She now even takes holiday snapshots, not avoiding my heels and/or boots over jeans. HeelinF

WIFE knows and does tolerate but does not want to go out with me to the shoe store if i am wearing heels so to speak lol. does not really mind me wearing in the house but prefers not seeing my in public in them! tho one time while we were at the shoe store she was trying on hiking boots to buy and while she was walking around the store trying them out i was trying the high heels on and walking around the store she seen me and rolled her eyes but kept trying on boots.

• 1 month later...

She knows, doesn't really like it, won't wear heels herself, but doesn't stop me. We went to three stores shopping yesterday and I was in bootcut jeans, royal blue polo shirt, the black Aerosoles Platonic sandals in my avatar (3.5 inch heels) and barefoot (mistake - sheer nylons would have been more comfortable for all the walking we did). I also had on a bright copper nail polish on toes and fingers. She was quite comfortable with me, but a year ago that would not have been true, so that's pretty supportive if you ask me! Gotta love her! Steve

I have a terrific wife, that knows and supports, until I go off the deep end and then she reels me back in. Heels are a part of our lives. We make love in them and have gone for long walks in the park in heels as well. She sometimes will challenge me to wear heels when we travel. I have flown in them. I have also worn 4 inch sandals with red toe nail polish to dinner with her. She loved seeing my uncomfortable manner when others were noticing my heels and pointing it out to members of their table. It seems like she escalating the dares. Last week I wore heels with women's Capri's to a late night supermarket to buy her a feminine hygiene product. When we travel I spend most of my time in high heeled sandals, rather than pumps. It is exhilarating and the love making afterwards is amazing.

My partner is well aware of my passion for heels, but dead against it. My daughter, sisters mum all know but they just do not care. My sisters just say so what you don't live long get on with your life.

life is not a rehearsal

• 2 months later...

Yes and she is devastated that we do not have the same size feet as I have more than her and 9 times out of 10 she loves the heels I buy. Interestingly when it comes to Store sale time she is a UK 4 /5 which is the most pospular size so I will invariably get the shoes she wanted but were sold out in my size!! Not great for a harmonious relationship! lol A x

No. She doesn't know. I have a few pairs hidden in boxes that she never looks in. They've been hidden for a few years now and come out occasionally if I'm home alone (which is pretty rare). I'm pretty sure that if she knew then she really wouldn't be very happy about it at all. I'm thinking about getting rid of my secret collection. I enjoy wearing heels, but I much prefer seeing my wife dressed in a nice outfit with sexy heels :)

• 2 weeks later...

Yes she do approve of me wearing heels as I said before we wear the same size shoe and I wear wedge boots when we go out together. I have quite a few pair of 5" heels and three 6" heels with a platform that I alternate every evening when I get home.

She knows and can't stand the thought of it. Thinks I'm a "sick and twisted pervert". Very difficult as I'm not about to stop any time soon. I'd like it if she approved.

Does it not put a strain on your relationship, knowing she feels that way, and with you continuing to wear heels?

Why lie if she's not around to see it. I mean really if she doesn't want to see it and your doing it in the privacy of your own home when she isn't around, what's the big deal? Is she really that hard headed?

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

I never wear them when she's around. She never asks and I never tell. If she did ask I would lie. Yes It's a bit of a strain but I'm learning to live with it. strange I know but I want her in my life. Relationships need compromise, so I make compromises.

Thanks for asking. : )

Good luck on your relationship lasting. You'll never be completely happy.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.