Does Your Significant Other Know You Like To Wear Heels?

wishicould

Does your spouse or significant other know you wear heels?  

124 members have voted

1. 1. Does your spouse or significant other know you wear heels?

• Yes and approves and encourages
    • Yes and approves and tolerates
    • Yes and approves but don't let me see it
    • Yes and disapproves
    • Yes and disapproves, if you do it again I am out of here
    • No
    • No and I'm afraid if she does

MrsF is totally comfortable with me and recently she bought me a pair of 4" stiletto boots which I have worn a few times to go grocery shopping. I don't normally go public in stilettos as I wear the down so quick but these are holding up quite well so far and on each occasion MrsF has asked to go elsewhere as well as shopping when I have worn them which is not the nom.

Hopefully I will get some more heels off er Xmas day and she might expect me to wear them at the in laws (once I've finished work) if I'm guessing right.

]Lucky lucky you! Have a great Christmas!

• 2 weeks later...

You know, after reading this whole thread (trimmed through the last 2 pages here and there), I concluded....that I don't want a wife (going by the discouraged and the no-approvals) and then, I still do want a wife (from every other approval-rating). I'm in an up-and-down roller coaster on this one, ha-ha. I wish I could offer a bit more to the thread, like a vote, but sadly...I'm off to the sidelines on this one.

Formally "HHDude"

HHDude, If you wear heels out and about, the women you'll attract will self-select so that you won't attract ones who disdain men in heels. Take a lesson from Kneehighs, and put your best foot forward, be the best, most confident chick magnet you can be, and see what happens. But I'm warning you: it's really all out of your control. My grandfather, a wise man, used to say, "The boy chases the girl until she catches him!" Ok, you're on your own. Go for it! By the way, I am blessed with a wonderful wife of many happy years who accepts my high heel hobby and has become comfortable with me going public in heels. You can live your life this way, too, if you choose. Steve

Rick24 and HHDude: there are women out there who are not freaked out by the idea of a man in heels, you just need to find one. Most of my heel wearing is at home these days as where I live is not exactly cosmopolitan, and being on the Lifeboat crew in an area where everyone knows everyone else makes you rather high-profile. That said, she's more than happy for me to totter around the house in my red satin stiletto sling-backs and stockings. I think the key is that I told her about my heels the day we met, so I was open with her about it from day one. Had she freaked out at that point, I'd have known that she wasn't the one for me. Since then, with her blessing, I've branched out into some other areas of female attire, and she doesn't mind one bit.