Should you wear very shorts short with heels

Mint Cyrus

Unless you are very well groomed, tanned, and have nicely toned legs, I would say no. I won't even discuss the male package issue. I would recommend a skirt before you consider short shorts in public. Even on women, I really love the way short-shorts look on a beautiful women, I love seeing them, BUT when combined with high heels, it looks a bit trashy.

Not sure I would even consider it myself. Then again, I'd be more apt to wear a 12" to 14" Denim mini instead, so I guess it's a question of taste, and what you think looks good on you. I haven't done the public outing thing yet, so my opinion is kinda moot.

Hi, I'd say no. I've thought about it and its too much of a good thing. Just as a very short skirt and sky high heels looks trashy, so too does short shorts. Regardless of how well groomed you are... you can still have too much leg going on. I think short shorts with kitten heels would work? rgds Heel-Lover

ok, well, a small number of people can pull it off, and heelguy might be one of the very few guys that perhaps could. I saw an interview of Jennifer Aniston wearing a very sexy outfit that included dark colored short-shorts, and of course heels, and she pulled it off quite nicely, but she could pull off just about anything and still look great. So, ya I guess if you have legs like heelguy or Jennifer Aniston, and the confidence to pull it off, go for it... otherwise, stay far far away.

You posted the same question in another thread (My new 5” heels”) where I replied but I’ll repeat it here: It all depends on the image you want to present. Wearing short shorts (inseam 1” or less) and high heels is inviting attention to your legs and heels, where slacks and heels is more of a subtle look that just says “long legs”. But short shorts and high heels can be a very nice look if you have the legs and figure to pull it off. I wear thigh boots with 4-5” stilettos rather than shoes and I wear them with jeans, skirts, shorts, and short shorts. The boots, worn by a guy, make such a strong statement that I can wear anything else with them that I want to. You might want to give them a try. For me, wearing pumps is much more adventurous than wearing thigh boots so I normally don’t wear pumps.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

I have never worn short-shorts and heels out in public but have been rather partial to wearing my short-shorts cutoffs and my 7" cork wedges around the house with brightly-painted toes if I had cleaning to do or was just watching television. The only time I showed lots of leg was when I wore a gold metallic minidress with 8" platform sandals to a Halloween party. But then again it was a Halloween party so it was supposed to be attention-grabbing. HappyinHeels

I saw an interview of Jennifer Aniston wearing a very sexy outfit that included dark colored short-shorts, and of course heels, and she pulled it off quite nicely, but she could pull off just about anything and still look great.

The images that conjures up - to voice them would earn me a suspension at the very least :)

now what was she pulling off again ....? :)

Gingers Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in heels