Who has bought some new BOOTS?

miltboot

5 hours ago, Cali said:

... What they had in my 4 inch ranged was the Soda Agenda in black.  I have the burgundy version (see below) and I decided to get the black too.  These Agendas are easy to walk in and great for the winter and wet.

AgendaJeansHH.jpg

Given the obvious platform and the apparent heel height, you are not getting your required 4"+ rise with these, surely?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Puffer said:

Given the obvious platform and the apparent heel height, you are not getting your required 4"+ rise with these, surely?

You are right, only 3.75 inch difference, which is the lowest end, but on a rainy day these are keep me from slipping.  I'm not particularly happy with that uneasy feeling you get when your stilettoes start to slip on the wet polished floor.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Cali said:

You are right, only 3.75 inch difference, which is the lowest end, but on a rainy day these are keep me from slipping.  I'm not particularly happy with that uneasy feeling you get when your stilettoes start to slip on the wet polished floor.

This is the exact reason I do not wear, will not wear, new shoes to my favored grocery store until I've done some reconnaissance, stilettos or not. The polished tile there is the ultimate test of slippery heels! If money were no object, I would replace all of my new heels with Vibram or some such hard rubber before I ever wore the shoes outside. Some shoes come with this OEM, but not many.

• Like 1