miltboot

Who has bought some new BOOTS?

Got a pair of Sorel Kinetic wedge snow boots, needed to size up 1 size compared to the Joan wedges. Comfie and warm. 

9A4889DB-C69D-47B6-9B2C-AF5D451DC9D3.jpeg

• Like 1

On 3/2/2019 at 9:21 AM, maninboots said:

image.jpg

Really nice boots! 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, jeremy1986 said:

Really nice boots! 

Thanks Jeremy, really comfortable too 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, maninboots said:

Thanks Jeremy, really comfortable too 

Great boots, love the harness/straps...

Here is my latest purchase.  I found these in a local thrift store.  The brand is Anne Michelle.  The heel measures 4.5".  They are very comfortable to wear.  And the best part is, I paid just under $20!

20190313_140026 (484x640).jpg

• Like 4

Another great boot find for sure

2 hours ago, Mr. X said:

Here is my latest purchase.  I found these in a local thrift store.  The brand is Anne Michelle.  The heel measures 4.5".  They are very comfortable to wear.  And the best part is, I paid just under $20!

Really nice looking boots there mate and very nicely styled with the blue jeans, wouldn’t mind seeing the rest of your outfit but from what i can see looks very much like the way i would wear them 

Anne Michelle are comfortable, had more than a few pair, but they last very long if you wear them out and about. 

2 hours ago, maninboots said:

Really nice looking boots there mate and very nicely styled with the blue jeans, wouldn’t mind seeing the rest of your outfit but from what i can see looks very much like the way i would wear them 

I didn't have a complete outfit on.  I was just taking a pic to show off the boots.

6 hours ago, Mr. X said:

I didn't have a complete outfit on.  I was just taking a pic to show off the boots.

Oh ok, I’d stick with those jeans though, they look great mate 

• Like 1

On 3/13/2019 at 5:20 PM, Jkrenzer said:

Anne Michelle are comfortable, had more than a few pair, but they last very long if you wear them out and about. 

I think there's a typo in this sentence. The question is, what was your true meaning? I can read this as, "Anne Michelle are comfortable, had more than a few pair, [and] they last very long if you wear them out and about." OR, it might be, "Anne Michelle are comfortable, had more than a few pair, but they [don't] last very long if you wear them out and about."

I have never actually owned any Anne Michelle, though I've perused many for possible purchase, but I suspect, given the context and the price range, that you meant the latter.

Don't, damned phones.

On 3/13/2019 at 8:53 PM, Mr. X said:

A great buy, on all accounts - enjoy! That's a cute buckle, too

• Like 2

Hi all,

here is my new pair of boots, « only » 5cm heel height but nice for going out without attracting attention! 

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 4

Really nice, @Peter1 - you are right, totally invisible! 

Have you gone out in them yet? 

• Thanks 1

Thanks! Yes i have make a small out in the my neighborhood without any problem, no one seems to see that there are heeled shoes, there are a very confidence booster boots !

5 hours ago, Peter1 said:

Thanks! Yes i have make a small out in the my neighborhood without any problem, no one seems to see that there are heeled shoes, there are a very confidence booster boots !

That's great. Enjoy!!

No one, not even the most censorious,  is going to give even a second glance at the heels of those boots. 

• Like 1

Powerful and rugged outfit Peter!

• Like 1

On 4/7/2019 at 4:30 AM, Peter1 said:

That looks like a very normal and comfortable heel that are in many men’s shoe styles too.  Looking good, glad you are enjoying them!

• Like 1

Very nice Peter, waht is the brand ? and where do you by them in France ?

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, CHRISPAP said:

Very nice Peter, waht is the brand ? and where do you by them in France ?

Thanks @jeremy1986 @Shyheels @pebblesf @p1ng74 and @CHRISPAP

They came from Newlook, ordered in sales from their website :cheeky:

Contemplating a pair of these from next, a little different to my normal style but look quite nice and only £38, what do you all think 

817719D7-E9D5-4F3A-A539-279B7038D688.jpeg

5 hours ago, maninboots said:

Contemplating a pair of these from next, a little different to my normal style but look quite nice and only £38, what do you all think 

Very  nice, quite formal looking.  a good summery boot!

15 hours ago, maninboots said:

I can see the appeal but I'm not too keen on them - they haven't decided if they are boots, shoes or sandals!

I think you would look good in these: 'Howdie' from Topshop.   In several colours but rather pricey at £89 - and these tan ones are rapidly going out of stock.   (If they did them in UK11, I would be tempted!)

image.thumb.png.562dd40be31280bb24881aa68313a592.png

8 hours ago, Puffer said:

I can see the appeal but I'm not too keen on them - they haven't decided if they are boots, shoes or sandals!

I think you would look good in these: 'Howdie' from Topshop.   In several colours but rather pricey at £89 - and these tan ones are rapidly going out of stock.   (If they did them in UK11, I would be tempted!)

image.thumb.png.562dd40be31280bb24881aa68313a592.png

Yeah I have to agree they’re very nice looking boots indeed and love that colour, are they in stores or just online?

The Howdie boots are on the Topshop website but the tan, at least, was shown as sold out online in all sizes.   But there is a facility to find stock of a particular size instore - if you're lucky.

I see the heel height is quoted as 'approx 2"'.   Obviously more than that - probably close to 4".

Rag and Bone Newbury’s off eBay. Good price, and comfortable but the leather could use a bit of conditioner.

A779A418-B0A9-4788-8C59-9CEF6F26BF71.jpeg

• Like 2